1. How long have you been skating? 你滑冰有多长时间了？
Since nine o’clock./Since I was four years old. /For two hours.
2.How long did you skate? I skated for two hours.
3. The first one I ever got was a birthday cake snow globe on my twelfth birthday.
4. For a foreigner like me, the more I learn about Chinese culture, the more I enjoy living in China.
1.Would you mind（ not） playing baseball here? 你介意（不）在这里打棒球么？
2. Could you please not follow me around? 你能不能别老跟在我身边？
3 .It is better to keep your voice down in public places. 在公共地点你把声音放低会更好。
4. One of the most polite ways is to ask someone not to do it. 最文明的方式之一就是让他不要这样做。
5 .Dropping litter is almost never allowed.扔垃圾几乎是从不被允许的
1.Why don't you get her a scarf?/ Why not get her a scar f?你为什么不给她买条围巾。
2.What's the best gift you have ever received？你曾经收到的最好的礼物是什么？
3.It's important to choose subjects.选择科目是最重要的。
4.This kind of contest encourages people in China to speak English.
1.Have you ever been to an aquarium?你曾经去过水族馆吗？
Yes, I have been to an aquarium./No, I haven’t. 是的，我去过/不，我没有去过
2.I have never been to a water park. 我没去过水上公园
3.Maybe when I leave school I’ll think about becoming an English teacher rather than a tour guide.
4.It’s also a good place to practice your English.
5. My mom has been a doctor in this hospital for 13 years.
1. 谢谢你邀请我参加你的聚会。Thank you for inviting me to your party.. 2你和你的朋友们相处的如何？How are you getting on with your friends?