Unit 6 Food and lifestyle检测题
21. These vegetables are good_______ you.
A. at B. with C. to D. for
22. There are some_______ in the box.
A. radioes B. photoes C. potatoes D. tomatos
23. —What drink would you like?
— Some ______, please.
A. beef B. apples C. juice D. carrots
24. _______ apple _______ day keeps _______ doctor away!
A. A; a; the B. An; a; the
C. The; a; a D. An; the; the
25. —Does your son like carrots? — ________.
A. Yes, she does B. Yes, he is
C. No, he doesn’t D. No, she doesn’t
26. —What about _______ a rest?
—OK! Let's go for a walk.
A. to have B. had
C. have D. having
A. health B. fit C. good D. well
28. —________ does Lucy like? — Tomatoes.
A. How B. What C. Where D. Why
29. —There is_______ milk in the fridge. Please buy some on your way home.
A. much B. many C. little D. few
30. Let’s _______our old diet.
A. to change B. change C. to make D. make
well if he or she wants to have a strong body. Our we are young. Small children in everything around them. They they are watching and listening. When they are getting older they begin to story books, science to find out the answers.
What is the get knowledge? If we we will get the most knowledge. If we answers from others and don’t ask why, we will never learn 31. A .sleep B. read C. drink D. eat
32. A. sport B. exercise C. knowledge D. meat
33. A. interested B. interesting C. weak D. good
34. A . everything B. something C. nothing D. anything
35. A . lend B. write C. learn D. read
36. A . try 37. A . place 38. A . on 39. A. seldom 40. A. harder B. have B. school B. with B. always B. much C. think C. way C. to C. certainly C. well D. wait D. road D. by
D. sometimes D. better
In many English homes people eat four meals a day. They have breakfast at any time from seven to nine in the morning. They eat porridge(粥), eggs or bread and drink tea or coffee for breakfast. Lunch comes at one o’clock. Afternoon tea is from four to five and dinner is about half past seven. First they have soup, and then they have meat or fish with vegetables. After that they eat some other things, like bananas, apples or oranges. But not all English people eat like that. That is to say, most Englishmen have breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner in a day. 41. Many English people have_______ meals a day. A. two B. three C. four D. five
42. English people may have_______ for their breakfast according to the passage. A. tea and eggs B. hamburgers and tea C. coffee and salad D. eggs and fish 43. English people have lunch at_______ o’clock. A. any time B. nine C. five D. one 44. Afternoon tea is _______in England. A. from one to two B. from two to three C. from three to four D. from four to five 45. English people don’t have_______ for their dinner. A. bananas and apples B. soup and meat C. meat and fish D. porridge
Americans usually eat three meals a day. Breakfast usually comes before eight o’clock in the morning. They usually have eggs, some meat, bread, fruit juice and coffee. Lunch is between twelve and one o’get it near their work place. Children at school take sandwiches, fruit, and cookies with them or eat at school. Supper, the main meal, is between six and eight in the evening. People cook it carefully. They may have meat or chicken, turkey and duck. They may also have potatoes or rice, vegetables or salad. The drink is coffee, tea or milk. Then comes the dessert. 46. Americans have breakfast ________. A. after eight o’clock B. at eight o’clock C. before eight o’clock in the morning D. in the morning 47. _______ is the most important meal in a day. A. Breakfast B. Lunch C. Meals D. Supper 48. What does the underlined word “light” mean in Chinese in this passage? A. 重的 B. 有用的 C. 轻的 D. 不太重要的 49. Americans usually have supper ______. A. at home B. in the office C. at the restaurant D. near their work place
50. When Americans have supper, _______ comes last.
A. drink B. meat C. dessert D. vegetables
五、根据句意及汉语提示完成单词（每小题1分，满分10 分） 51. Eating fruit and _______ （蔬菜）is good for people's health.
52. —What do rabbits(兔子) like to eat?
—They like to eat _______（胡萝卜）.
53. Don't eat too much_______（肉）.
54. You must eat_______（较少）meat than before.
55. What is the_______（数量）of the students in your class?
56. Let us see what is on the_______（菜单）today.
57. Everyone should brush(刷) their _______ （牙）after getting up and before going to bed.
58. Meat can give us ___________(能量), but too much meat is bad for our health.
59. We can enjoy the__________（整个的）afternoon in the park.
60. What food do you want to___________（点菜）, Millie?
六、句型转换（每小题2分，满分10 分） 就画线部分提问)
_______ _______rice _______ _______want?
_______ _______ _______ this?
_______ _______ kilos of meat_______ Millie like?
64．She usually watches TV for twenty minutes every evening.（改为一般疑问句） _______ she usually _______TV for twenty minutes every evening?
65．Daniel likes eating hamburgers.（改为否定句）
Daniel _______ _______eating hamburgers.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________