1.---Let's i______ our teacher to the party. ---Great!
2.---Mr. Wang s______ a little angry with us. ---Yes, I think so.
3.Dinner’s a______ ready. We are happy.
4.The food s______ very delicious.
5.Sally is new here, so she often feels l______.
6.Beijing roast duck ______ （尝起来）delicious.
7.Beijing is a beautiful city full of ______ （文化）and history.
8.Chinese people love ______ （和平）.
9.She is a ______ （活泼的）girl and we all like her.
10.Jackie Chen is one of the greatest ______ （角色）in the film.
1. Li Feng often helps you with your English. You should say ______ to him.
A. good-bye B. thanks C. sorry D. hello
2. ---Liu Peng is ill. He can’t take part in our football game. --- ______
A. I’m glad to hear that. B. That’s all right. C. Yes, of course. D. What a pity.
3. ---Steve looks sad today. What can we do to ______? ---Let’s give him a surprise.
A. cheer up him B. cheer him up C. give up him D. give him up
4. ---Let’s ______ the weekend int the park. ---Good idea.
A. take B. cost C. spend D. invite
5. I was late for school yesterday ______ the heavy rain.
A. because B. because of C. so D. and
6. Mrs. Green didn’t talk to her husband for a long time, but now they ______ each other.
A. agree with B. come up with C. get angry with D. make peace with
7. ---Now computers ______ people, especially the young.
---Yes, I agree ______ you.
A. is popular with, with B. are popular with, with
C. are popular to, on D. is popular for, excitingto
8. ---Did you watch the basketball match yesterday?
---Yes, we are all ______ about the ______ match.
A. exciting, excited B. exciting, exciting C. excited, excited D. excited, exciting
9. Coffee is ready. How nice it ______! Would you like some?
A. feels B. smells C. sounds D. looks
10. After his wife died, he lives ______, but he doesn’t feel ______.
A. lonely, lonely B. alone, alone C. lonely, alone D. alone, lonely
A: Hi，Ji Shuo. 1.__________
B: A lot of people were badly hurt in the Wenchuan Earthquake.
A: 2.__________ Let’s do something to help them.
B: What shall we do?
A: What about raising（筹集）some money for them?
B: Good idea! 3.__________
A: What else can we do?
A: Right! I’ll buy some with my lucky money.
A: Why do you look so upset?
B: I didn’t buy a ticket to the movie.
A: What’s the name of it?
B: The f__1__ Love Me Once More, Mom.
A: Why not go to the ticket office earlier?
B: There was something wrong with my bike. When I got there, none was left. I felt very d__2__. A: What a pity! Can you tell me something about the film? Is it very moving and e__3__?
B: Yes. In the movie, the son is very l__4__ and the mom loves him very much. When the mom found her son lost, she went m__5__.
A: What a pity! But don’t be upset. I hope you can see it later.
1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____
1. Do you know the same song to Dabieshan?It’s so ______ and moving.
I’m very ________ to see a football match this evening.(excited;exciting)
2. She was ________ in reading books when she was eight years old.
This story sounds ________.(interested;interesting)
3. I was ________ at why he was used to swimming in winter.
It’s ________ that we all failed the exam.(surprised;surprising)
4. Why are you so ________?
It must be _______ for your partents that you stay in net bar the whole night.(worried,worrying)
5. Would you like to go to see a _______ film with me tonight?
He was too _______ to walk any more.(frightened; frightening)