1. Don’t be n______ when you give the speech. You’ll do it better.
2. If you want to go abroad（出国）, you will have to get a passport.
3. They all work day and night in high s______.
4. ---Let’s try our best to improve the e______ around us. --- I agree with you.
5. The noisy environment often makes people upset, so we don’t make much n______.
6. The workers are afraid of their b______ in the factories..
7. Several important people made d______ at the meeting.
8. I felt e______ tired that evening.
9. He has a very good s______ of direction.
10. You’d better make a s______ by yourself.
1. Which of the following underlined parts has different pronunciation?
A. great B. seat C. seek D. feel
2. The little girl is very quiet and shy. She always gets ______ when she answers questions in class.
A. nervous B. surprised C. mad D. tired
3. --- I have trouble ______ English. Could you help me with it? --- Sure.
A. learn B. learns C. learning D. To learn
A. are interested in B. are fond of C. take care of D. take pride in
5. ---What are you going to do on Monday afternoon?
---We will ______ an English play at the English corner.
A. put off B. put on C. put up D. put away
6. ---There is ______ with my computer. Can you help me mend it. --- No problem.
A. nothing wrong B. wrong nothing C. something wrong D. wrong something
7. I saw a snake ______ on the road on my way home.
A. lie B. lies C. lying D. to lie
8. ______ this question. I am sure you can answer it soon.
A. Think over B. Look for C. Think of D. Look up
9. Could you please give me some ______ about giving speeches?
A. informations B. suggestions C. decisions D. advices
10. The full moon makes me ______ my parents on Mid-autumn Festival.
A. to miss B. missed C. miss D. missing
We plan ______ ______ a ______ to you.
You should ______ ______ ______ yourself.
Maria ______ ______ ______ ______ her classmates.
We should ______ it ______ to make sure he is safe.
We should work hard for our great country ______ ______ ______?
Do you often feel unhappy? What will you do if you are in a bad mood? Maybe the following a__1__ can help you feel good about yourself.
1. Look into the mirror and say to yourself “ I am a special person and there is no one in the world like me. I can do a__2__. It may not sound so good, but it really w__3__!
2. Do something nice for someone. H__4__ others always makes you feel good.
3. Smile! Be f__5__ to people you meet. Look for good things in your friends and family.
4. Go shopping. It’s reported that shopping can make people h__6__ again. It’s also good for your h__7__.
5. Start to write a diary. T __8__ off the TV and let your immagination fly! Write down your thoughts, dreams or anything you want! Writing always helps to express your f__9__.
6. Stay with your f__10__. We all need our family. Talk with your parents or even your cousin.
1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____ 6._____ 7._____ 8._____ 9._____ 10._____ Ⅴ.书面表达。