Unit4 Don’t eat in class.
1. on time 准时，按时 2. listen to … 听……
3. in class 在课上 4. be late for 做……迟到
5. have to 不得不 6. be quiet 安静
7. go out 外出 8. do the dishes 清洗餐具
9. make breakfast 做早饭 10. make (one’s) bed 铺床
11. be noisy 吵闹 12. keep one’s hair short 留短发
13. play with sb. 和某人一起玩 14. play the piano 弹钢琴
15. have fun 玩得高兴 16. make rules 制订规则
1. Don’t + 动词原形+其他，不要做某事。 2. help sb. (to) do sth. 帮助某人做某事3. too many + 可数名词复数 太多的…… 4. practice doing sth. 练习做某事
5. be strict with sb. 对某人要求严格 6. be strict in sth. 对某事要要求严格
7. leave sth sp. 把某物忘在某地
8. keep + 宾语+形容词 使……保持某种状态
9. learn to do sth. 学会做某事 10. have to do sth. 不得不做某事
1. Don’t arrive late for class. 上课不要迟到。
2. Can we bring music players to school? 我们可以带音乐播放器到学校吗？
3. And we always have to wear the school uniform. 并且我们总是不得不穿校服。
4. There are too many rules! 有太多的规则！
5. Don’t leave the dirty dishes in the kitchen! 不要把脏盘子留在厨房里！
6. I have to keep my hair short. 我不得不留短发。
Thanks for your last letter. You want to know the rules in our school. Now let me tell you about them.
We can’t arrive late for class. We can’t talk loudly in class. We should keep quiet. When we meet our teachers on our way, we should say hello to them. We can’t eat or drink in class, and we can’t listen to music or play games in class.
I think we have too many rules. What about yours? Please write and tell me.