2.时间状语： always, usually, often, sometimes, every week (day, year, month?), once a week, on Sundays,
3.基本结构：动词 原形 （如主语为第三人称单数，动词上要加（e）S）
6.例句：. It seldom（很少） snows here.
He is always ready to help others.
Action speaks louder than words.
2.时间状语：ago, yesterday, the day before yesterday, last week(year, night, month?), in 1989, just now, at the age of 5, one day, long long ago, once upon a time, etc.
6.例句：She often came to help us in those days.
I didn't know you were so busy.
2.时间状语：now, at this time, these days, etc.
6.例句： How are you feeling today?
He is doing well in his lessons.
2.时间状语：at this time yesterday, at that time或以when引导的谓语动词是一般过去时的时间状语等。
4.否定形式：was/were + not + doing.
6.例句：At that time she was working in a PLA unit.
When he came in, I was reading a newspaper.
2.时间状语：recently, lately, since?for?,in the past few years, etc.
3.基本结构：have/has + done
4.否定形式：have/has + not +d one.
6.例句：I've written an article.
It has been raining these days.
2.时间状语：before, by the end of last year(term, month?),etc.
3.基本结构：had + done.
4.否定形式：had + not + done.
6.例句：As soon as we got to the station, the train had left.
By the end of last month. We had reviewed four books
2.时间状语：tomorrow, next day(week, month, year?),soon, in a few minutes,
by?,the day after tomorrow, etc.
3.基本结构：am/is/are/going to + do；will/shall + do.
4.否定形式：was/were + not; 在行为动词前加didn't，同时还原行为动词。
6.例句：They are going to have a competition with us in studies.
It is going to rain.
2.时间状语：the next day(morning, year?),the following month(week?),etc.
3.基本结构：was/were/going to + do；would/should + do.
4.否定形式：was/were/not + going to + do;would/should + not + do.
6.例句：He said he would go to Beijing the next day.
I asked who was going there
1. He __________ back a month ago. (come)
2. My mother often tells me __________ in bed. (not read)
3. I must take it back the day after tomorrow. You can only __________ it for 24 hours. (保存)
4. Why have you kept me __________ here for so long a time? (wait)
5. Please come to our meeting if you __________ free tomorrow. (be)
6. She __________ to the Great Wall several times. (goes)
7. In his letter, he said that he __________ us very much. (miss)
8. The film __________ for nearly fifteen minutes when I got to the cinema. (be)
9. He said he became __________ in physics. (interest)
10. This film is worth __________. (see)
11. He went to school instead of __________ home. (go)
12. In the old days it was difficult for the poor to __________ a job. (找)
13. It's cold outside, so you'd better __________ your coat. (穿上)
14. He is hungry. Please give him something __________. (eat)
15. Please don't waste time __________ TV every evening. You should word hard at English. (watch)
16. We found the window __________. (break)
17. You have dropped your pencil. __________. (拾起来)
18. Mother often tells me __________ too late. (not come home)
19. You had better __________ by bus, or you will be late. (go)
20. I will __________ Li Ming the good news as soon as I see him. (告诉)
21. Great changes __________ in our country since 1978. (take place)
22. I __________ my daughter since last month. (hear from)
23. It __________ me two days to write the article. (花费)
24. Don't touch that __________ child. (sleep)
25. Every time he tried to start the car, the wheels ________deep into the mud. (sink)
26. When I got home, I found that my room __________ breaks into sand a lot of things __________. (steal)
27. If I had arrived there earlier, I __________ him. (meet)
28. I didn't remember __________ her the book before. (give)
29. He called at every door, __________ people the exciting news. (tell)
30. Yesterday Mary couldn't finish her homework, so she has to go on __________ it
this afternoon. (do)
31. We __________football when it began to rain. We had to stop and go home. (play)
32. Xiao Lin __________ from here for about two hours. (be away)
33.swheres__________? Can you find your birth place on the map?
Sorry, I can't. (be born)
34. Last night we __________ back home until the teacher left school. (not go)
35. Comrade Li Dazhao __________ in prison in 1927. (put)
36.swheresis professor Lee?
He __________ to the library. He'll come back soon. (go)
37. We could not help __________ after we heard the story. (laugh)
38. Would you please __________ me an English-Chinese dictionary when you come? (bring)
39. He told me that he __________ the Great Wall the year before. (visit)
40. I'll tell him the news as soon as he __________ back. (come)
41. The boy __________ by the door is my brother. (stand)
42. Do you remember __________ the film last year? (see)
43. There __________ a physics test next Monday. (be)
44. __________ I finish my homework in class? (必须)
No, you needn't.
45. I'm sorry you've missed the last bus. It __________ ten minutes ago. (leave)
46. Wei Fang is heard __________ English every morning. (read)
47. John stopped __________a rest (have) because he __________for three hours. (work)
48. I'm sorry to have kept you __________. (wait)
49. A new theatre __________ now. (build)
50. The boys __________ basketball on the playground are my classmates. (play)
51. I regretted answering like that, I was sorry __________ so. (do)
52. Can't you see I'm busy __________? (cook)
53. He __________ worried when coming into the teacher's office. (look)
54. __________ come beef! (随便吃点)
55. It's a great shame for me __________ in front of so many people. (laugh at)
1. came 2. not to read 3. keep 4. waiting 5. are
6. has been 7. missed 8. had been on 9. interested 10. seeing
11. going 12. find 13. put on 14. to eat 15. watching
16. broken 17. Pick it up 18. not to come home 19. go 20. tell
21. have taken place 22. have heard from 23. took 24. sleeping 25. sank
26. had been broken into / stolen 27. would have met
28. giving 29. telling 30. doing 31. were playing
32. has been away 33. were you born 34. didn't go 35. was put
36. has gone 37. laughing 38. bring 39. had visited 40. comes
41. standing 42. seeing 43. is going to be 44. Must 45. left
46. to read 47. to have?had worked 48. waiting 49. is being built 50. playing
51. to do / to have done 52. cooking 53. looked 54. Help yourself to
55. to be laughed at