主格人称代词 人称代词 宾格人称代词 形容词性物主代词 名词性物主代词
物主代词 主格人 宾格人称代 称代词 词 形容词性 名词性 I you he she it we you they me you him her it us you them my your his her its our your their mine yours his hers its ours yours theirs
主格:在陈述句中位于动词前 面，在疑问句中位于be、can、 助动词和实义动词之间。在 句子中做主语。
顺口溜 我（I）用am，你(you)用are, is连着他(he)她(she)它()it，遇见复数全用are。
You, he and I are 18. 1.我、你、他、都18岁。__________________ 2.你们、我们、他们都来自中国。 We, you and they are from China ______________________________.
3、在简短对话中，当人称代词单独使用或在 not 后多用宾格.
— I like English. A. I B. He — _____ too. C. Me
1. Are those books for ____ ? (they/ them)
I 2.?____ (He / She) is a tall boy. 3. --Mary, please open the windows. -- OK, Mum. ____ ( I /Me) am opening ____ (they/them ) now.
4. Dad, can you let ____ (we/us ) watch TV for a while (一会儿)？ 5. ____ (I/ He) doesn’t have any brothers.
名词性物主代词：起名词的作 用，位于句首做主语、动词或 介词之后作宾语、be动词之后做 表语。
同义句转换： 1. This is my breakfast. This breakfast is mine.
2. That is your book. That book is yours.
意思是： 后面是名词的话，前面就要用形容词性 物主代词。 后面没有名词的话，就用名词性物主代 词。
1. These are my books. Where are ______? ? I A. their B. theirs C. my 2. Miss Li invited __ have dinner with her . A. me and you B. you and I C. you and me 3. Who taught _____ English last term? A. them B. their C. they
同义句转换 It’s her card.
This card is hers .
This is our classroom. This classroom is ours .
These are our books. These books are ours. These are your desks.
These desks are yours .
练习一、单项选择。 ( C ) 1. My uncle gave a new bike to ________. A. theirs B. they C. me D. I
( B ) 2. This is a photo of _____family.
May I have one of ______? A. yours; my B. my; yours C. your; my D. yours; mine
( B ) 3. Here’s a postcard for you, Jim!
— Oh, ___is from Mary. A. he B. it C. she
( A ) 4. They asked _______some questions ______ English. A. me; about B. I; about C. I; with D. me; with
( C ) 5. Help________ answer the questions. A. I B. my C. me D. mine ( B ) 6. These are my books. Where are ________? A. their B. theirs C. my D. your
二、用适当的代词形式填空 1. A: Oh, dear! I can’t find my my bike.
B: Don’t worry. I think I can help you yours www you. Is that one over there yours? mine Thanks a lot. A: Oh, yes. It’s mine.
2. A: Could you help us please?
B: What’s wrong?
A: Ourjeep is broken. B: Which one is yours
A: The green one is ours B: OK, I think I can help you
A: Thank you.
3. A Kangaroo can not jump if its tail is off the ground. It needs its tail for pushing off.