Every country has its own culture.
doors may have 21 functions and purposes which lead to When I first came to America, I noticed that a public building had two different and they had distinct functions. You have to push the door with the word "PUSH" to go out of the building and to pull the door with the word "PULL" to the building. This was new to me, because we use the door in South Korea. For quite a few times I failed to go out of a shopping centre and was embarrassed.
The way of using school bus doors was also school bus to classes. The school decided that when the driver opened both the front and back doors, who were getting on should get .inSouth Korea, we do not need to wait for people to get off. One morning I hurried to the bus, and when the bus doors opened, I tried to get on the school bus through the front door. All the students around looked at me. I was totally , and my face went red.
21. A. different B. important C. practical D. unusual
22. A. national B. embarrassing C. cultural D. amazing
23. A. exits B. entrances C. signs D. doors
24. A. enter B. leave C. open D. close
25. A. main B. same C. front D. back
26. A. annoying B. hard C. satisfying D. strange
27. A. parents B. students C. teachers D. drivers
28. A. sooner B. later C. faster D. earlier
29. A. politely B. patiently C. unconsciously D. slowly
30. A. embarrassed B. annoyed C. unsatisfied D. excited