1. --______do you study for a test?
--I study by listening to the teacher carefully in class.
A. How often B. How long C. How D. How far
2. What about_____his telephone number in my notebook?
A. looking after B. looking up C. looking at
D. looking for
3. It’s your___to look after your parents when they get older.
A. duty B. challenge C. rule
4. --_______ you ever___with a group?
--Yes, I have.
A. Have; study B. Have; studied
C. Do; study
5. Some students think that sudying grammer not is
A. at all B. all C. very
6. If you practice ______ English every day, you will learn English well.
A. to read B. reading C. read
7. Tom decided ___ in China.
A. travel B. traveling C. to travel
8. She said she had some trouble____her homework.
A. finish B. finishing C. to finish
9. Can you tell me the best way____ the problem?
A. solve B. solving C. to solve
10. My father gave up _____ at last.
A. smoke B. smoking C. to smoke
1. He m_____ mistakes in grammar yesterday.
2. Don’t l_____at him when he is speaking English.
3. She is a_____ to go out at night.
4. Lily reads English very_____(慢).
5. I suggest another_________(发展)program to the government.
1. Tom ____ up early. But now he gets up very late.
A. is used to get B. used to get
C. is used to getting
2. _____ work in Microsoft?
A. Did you used to B. Did you use to
C. Do you used to
3. No one likes him____.
A. still B. too C. any more
4. I am ______of spiders.
A. terrify B. terrifying C. terrified
5. He is afraid of _____ strangers.
A. see B. seeing C. saw
6. It ____ that he has been ill for a long time.
A. seems B. looks C. seems as if
7. On summer nights, I often go to sleep ___ the windows open.
A. in B. with C. let
8. To my great_______, the door was unlocked.
A. pride B. surprise C. attention
9. My life _____ a lot in the last few years.
A. change B. changed C. has changed D. have changed
10. Your friend Li Li used to play the piano,_____?
A. used she B. doesn’t she C. didn’t she 词汇
1. I believe Tim can do this work by h______.
2. Mom often buys some c____. She likes eating sweets.
3. Our English teacher is very p_______ with us, and we all like her.
4. The _______(死亡) of her mother made her sad.
5. Don’t _____(浪费) anything, eapecially time.
1. Young trees should be____.
A. taken good care of B.take good care of
B. looking after well
2. Bill has finished his homework.______.
A. So does Mary. B. So is Mary.
B. So has Mary.
3. Tom worked for a long time. So he wanted to stop____.
A. to have a rest B. have a rest
C. having a rest
4. My younger sister wants to get her ears____.
A. pierced B. piercing C. tp pierce
5. –I think teenagers should be allowed to go out with their friends in the evening.
--___It’s not safe enough.
A. I agree. B. I think so. C. I disagree.
6. Swimming is good ____ our health,but at the same time we mustn’t forget the danger.
A. for B. at C. with
7. Last year he has an opportinity____abroad, but he gave it up.
A. study B. to study C. of study
8. –Did you go to Jack’s birthday party? --No, I___.
A. am not invited B. wasn’t invited
C. didn’t invite
9. After playing football for more than half an hour, he students took____ rest.
A. a few minute’s B. a few minutes’
C. a little minutes’
10. We are____ of Yang Liwei, the first spaceman in China.
A. proudly B. proud C. pride
1. The policeman asked the man to show his d_____
2. Students must obey the school r____.
3. Today she cleaned the classroom i_____ of Li Dong
because he was ill.
4. She is a ______(成员) of a tennis club.
5. Our teacher often tells us the ______(重要性) of
1. Bob keeps the secret. He doesn’t want to let his friends___.
A. up B. down C. on
2. You must get your teacher’s_____ if you want to leave early.
A. reply B. answer C. permission
3. Mr Wang will____ a shirt and tie to take part in Anna’s birthday party tomorrow.
A. put on B.dress C. wear
4. The newspaper ___ every Friday.
A. looks out B. comes out C. takes out
5. –How did Lisa____ this solution?
-- I have no idea. Let’s ask her.
A. look up B. make up C. come up with
6. –I always feel nervous the night before an exam. What should I do?
-- If I were you, I ____ take a long walk before
going to bed.
A. will B. would C. had to
7. The young man is very lazy. He would rather____ cards every day than ____ outside.
A.to play; to work B. playing;working
8. The sick woman is ___ weak _____ look after herself.
A. very; to B. so; that C.too; to
9.If a friend said something bad___you, what would you
A. about B. on C. for
10.I don’t know___.
A. what to do it B. how to do it
C. how to do
1. He can’t speak in front of people. He is s____.
2. I’ll study hard. I don’t want to let my parents d____.
3. I am very busy. Don’t b____ me, OK?
4. Without my____(允许), don’t touch my things.
5. He is ______(自信的)to pass the exam.