考号：_____ 姓名：____________ 做题时间： 30分钟 得分：_______
（ ）1. Mr. Black is __. But he likes to drive a __ car.
A. English; Chinese B. an English; China
C. an England; China’s D. English; Japan
（ ）2. Lily and Lucy are from _______.
A. English B. Chinese C. England D. French
（ ）3.--Can you buy some eggs for dinner, mum?
--Oh, no. There are _______ on the table.
A. a box of egg B. two boxes of eggs
C. two boxes of egg D. a boxes of eggs
（ ）4. The bus station is about five ___ from his home.
A. hundred meter B. hundreds of meter
C. hundred meters D. hundreds of meters
（ ）5. Our math teacher has _______ daughter.
A. a 8-year-old B. an 8-years-old
C. an 8-year-old D. an 8-year-olds
（ ）6. It will take us _______ walk to get there.
A. one hour and a half B. one and a half hour
C. one and half hours D. one and a half hour’s
（ ）7. There are many _____ in our school.
A. woman teachers B. man teachers
C. women teachers D. men’s teachers
（ ）8. There must be something wrong with her ______because she can’t see things clearly.
A. eyes B. ears C. nose D. face
（ ）9. How many _____ are there in your family?
A. peoples B. people C. man D. woman
（ ）10. In the picture you can see a ___ and many __.
A. cat, sheeps B. cat, sheep
C. sheep, cat D. cats, sheeps
（ ）11. Those _____ stole a few ______ yesterday.
A. thiefs, fishes B. thieves, fish
C. thiefs, fishes D. thief, fish
（ ）12. She is always complaining because______ people can get on well with her.
A. few B. little C. a few D. a little
（ ）13. The room is too small, there’s no enough ______for another chair.
A. rooms B. room C. place D. spaces
（ ）14. How many ____ are there in these _____?
A. tomatoes, photo B. tomatoes, photos
C. potato, photos D. potatoes, photo
（ ）15. The little boy has two _______.
A. geese B. tooth C. dog D. cat
（ ）16. In order to keep fit, you should eat ______ fast food and _____ fresh vegetables.
A. fewer, fewer B. less, more
- 1 -
C. more, less D. many; little
（ ）17. I’m thirsty. I’d like to drink some _____.
A. water B. bread C. eggs D. meat
（ ）18. Let the children go away. They're making so much ______ here.
A. noise B. voice C. sounds D. volume
（ ）19. What _______ it is today!
A. a nice weather B. nice weather
C. nice a weather D. good a climate
（ ）20. I want _______ and two apples for lunch.
A. a piece of bread B. two piece of breads
C. two piece of bread D. a pieces of bread
（ ）21.---How many____ would you like? --Two.
A. cups of coffee B. cups of teas
C. cup of teas D. cup of coffee
（ ）22. Jack won the boys’ ______ race in our school sports meeting yesterday.
A. 1500-metre B.1500-metres
C.1500-metre’s D. 3000 meters
（ ）23. I like that son of ______.
A. Jim’s sister B. Jim sister’s
C. Jim’s sister’s D. sister’s Jim
（ ）24. You must finish the work in___.
A. two weeks time B. two weeks’ time
C. two week’s time D. one weeks’time
（ ）25. This is ___ room. Come in, please.
A. John and Joy B. John and Joy’s
C. John’s and Joy’s D. John’s and Joy
（ ）26. That man is___.
A. a friend of my father B. my father friend
C. a friend of my father’s D. one of my father friend
（ ）27. _______ Day is on September 10th.
A. Teacher B. Teacher’s
C. Teachers’ D. Children’s
（ ）28. Nancy was very happy because she _____in the English test.
A. made a little mistakes
B. made a few mistakes
C. made few mistakes
D. made little mistakes
（ ）29. She got much ______ from the newspaper.
A. ideas B. leaves C. information D. stories
（ ）30. She gave us______ on how to keep fit.
A. few advices B. some advice
C. an advice D. some suggestion
（ ）31 ---Would you like to drink ___ tea?
---No, thanks. I’d like ____.
A. any, bottles of orange
B. some, a bottle of orange
- 2 -
C. many, bottles of orange
D. few, a bottle of oranges
（ ）32. Some ___ came to our city for a visit yesterday.
A. Germans B. Germen
C. Frenchman D. American
（ ）33. That table is made of_____.
A. glass B. glasses
C. some glasses D. some woods
（ ）34. She has read____ of the good-looking writer.
A. works B. work C. job D. career
（ ）35. How many______ were there on the road when the accident happened?
A. policeman B. polices C. police D. peoples
（ ）36. I write most of my______ in French.
A. business letter B. business letters
C. businesses D. businesses letters
（ ）37. Excuse me, where is the______?
A. woman's room B. women' room
C. men's rooms D. men rooms
（ ）38 The basketballs under the bed are______.
A. Lily and Lucy B. Lily's and Lucy's
C. Lily's and Lucy D. Lily and Lucy's
（ ）39. In a few____ time, those old houses will be pulled down.
A. year B. years' C. year's D. years
（ ）40. This is a pencil of ___.
A. Tom B. Tom's C. her D. him
（ ）41. After five years, all these youngsters became_____.
A. growns-ups B. growns-up
C. grown-up D. grown-ups
（ ）42. The police asked those _____ about the accident.
A. stander-by B. standers-by
C. stander-bys D. standers-bys
（ ）43.All the people at the meeting are ______.
A. mathematics teacher B. physics teacher
C .mathematics teachers D. physics’s teachers
（ ）44.-Do you have ___ to tell me? –No, nothing.
A. something else B. anything else
C. else anything D. else something
（ ）45.After he checked up my ______ heart, the doctor advised him to rest for a few weeks.
A. father-in-law’s B. father’s-in-law
C. father-in-law D.father’s-in-law’s
（ ）46. He had his hair cut at the ____ around the corner.
A. barber B. barbers C. barber’s D. barbers’
（ ）47. She is the only one of the students who _______ a chance to go abroad.
A. have B. has C. is D. are
（ ）48. She is in her ___but she looks very young.
A. sixty B. sixties C. twenty D. twenties
- 3 -
（ ）49. My uncle works at ______.
A. a teacher colleges B. a teacher’s college
C. a teachers’ college D. a college of a teacher’s
（ ）50. My sister cut the cloth with ______ scissors.
A. a pair of B. one C. two D. two pair of
51. There are five ______ (tomato)on the table, so you only need to buy some ______(potato) for me.
52. --Are there any ______(deer) on the hill?
--No, there are only some _______(sheep) there.
53. --How many _______(child) can you see in the park? --Ten.
54. Five _______(German) are going to come to our school for a visit tomorrow.
55. In fall, the tree ______(leaf) begin to become yellow.
56. I can see two ______(knife) in the box.
57. Those _______(roof) are equipped with chimneys.
58. Do you like those ______(goose)? They are very lovely.
59. It is not easy to look after these _____(baby) well.
60. They are very tall _______(Englishwoman).
1—5: ACBCC 6—10:DCABB 11—15:BABBA 16—20:BAABA 21—25:AACBB 26—30:CCCCB 31—35: BAAAC 36—40:BBBBB 41—45: DBCBA 46—50: CBBCA II. 用所给词的正确形式填空。
51. tomatoes; potatoes 52. deer; sheep 53. children 54. Germans 55. leaves 56. knives 57. roofs 58. geese 59. babies 60. Englishwomen
1. A. English意为―英国的‖；Chinese car 中国小汽车。
2. C. be from+表示地点的名词，表示 ―来自…‖。
3. B. a box of +可数名词复数，表示一盒…; 如果超过一盒后，要在box后加es。
4. C. 阿拉伯数字(具体数字)+hundred/thousand/million +n.（复数），表示…百/千/百万…; 模糊数字+hundreds/ thousands/millions of +n.
5. C. 连字符连接几个单词做定语，每个单词都用单数形式。8是原音因素开头，故用冠词an.
6. D. 根据意思是说：将花费我们一个半小时的步行时间到达那里。这里的时间和walk构成所有格关系
7. C. 由―人+职业‖构成的复数形式，两者都用复数形式，不用所有格形式。
8. A. 从because she can’t see things clearly可推出是眼睛有毛病。
9. B. how many 跟复数名词形式；people s是复数名词。
- 4 -
10. B. sheep 单复数同形。Many 后跟可数名词复数形式。
11. B. thief的复数是thieves; fish表示数量多少时，单复数同形。
12. A. few 修饰可数名词，表否定。
13. B. room作―空间‖讲时，是不可数名词。
14. B. tomato和potao的复数加es; photo加s。
15. A. two后面跟复数名词。
16. B. less是little的比较级，修饰不可数名词；more是many 或much的比较级，修饰可数或不可数名词。
17. A. drink后跟液体，故选A。
18. A. noise有―噪音‖的意思。
19. B. weather是不可数名词，前面不能用冠词a/an.
20. A. a piece of 一片，一张的意思；bread是不可数名词，不能加s。
21. A. how many 跟可数名词复数；coffee; tea不可数，不加s。
22. A. 用连字符连接的名词作定语，名词不能加s。
23. C. 名词的双重所有格构成：名词+of+所有格形式。
24. B. two weeks是复数，所有格在s后打逗号。
25. B. room是单数，表示两人共同拥有，在最后一个名词后打逗号，加s。
26. C. 名词的双重所有格构成：名词+of+所有格形式。
27. C. 教师节是9月10号，Teachers’ Day。
28. C. few 跟可数名词。表否定。
29. C. much修饰不可数名词。
30. B. advice是不可数名词，不能有a/an修饰，也不能加s。
31. B. would like表示建议，或征求别人意见，希望得到肯定的答复时，疑问句中仍然 用some; orange表示―橘汁‖时是不可数名词。
33. A. glass表示―玻璃‖时不可数。
34. works 表示著作，或作品的意思。
35. C. police是复数名词，没有单数形式，不能加s。
36. B. most of+可数名词复数或不可数名词皆可，business letters 商业信函的复数形式。
37. B.女厕所：women’s room; 男厕所：men’s room
38. B. basketballs是复数， 表示分别拥有，故要在每名词后面打逗号，加s。
39. B. years是复数，所有格在s后打逗号。
40. B. 名词的双重所有格构成：名词+of+所有格形式。
41. D. 分词+副词构成的复合名词，复数在最后一个加s。
43. C. 学科+职位的名词复数，只在最后一个名词上架s。
44. B. 疑问句中something要改为anything; else作后置定语。
45. A. 由father, mother, sister等加-in—law构成的复合名词，所有格只在最后一个打逗号，加s。
46. C. at the barber’s 表示在―理发店‖。
47. B. 在定语从句中，先行词有the only修饰时，从句谓语用单数。
48. B. in one’s +(twenties, thirties)等，表示在某人―…岁时‖。
49. C. teachers’ college 指―师专‖的意思。
50. A. a pair of scissors 意为“一把剪刀”。
- 5 -