Step 1 Preparation（发现准备阶段）
(Before class, let Ss enjoy some pictures about specially-designed computers)
T: Now, I’d like you to make an interview with your partner. One is the reporter, and the other is Mr. / Miss Computer.
Write some key sentences on the blackboard:
(1) As the years have gone by, the computer has been made smaller and smaller.
(2) Since then, my family and I have been used by millions of people to deal with information and communicate with each other around the world by the Internet.
(3) I have truly been built to serve the human race since my birth. 设计说明:由记者采访导入新课，激发学习兴趣，呈现现在完成时的被动语态。
Step 2 Presentation(呈现体验阶段)
T: Nowadays, computer has been used more often than ever before by the students. Then, what has it been used to do in our life? (Show some pictures)
Help the students to describe the pictures, using the present perfect passive voice.
S1: Computer has been used to chat with my friends.
S2: Computer has been used to send E-mails to my friends.
S3: Computer has been used to gather information.
设计说明：计算机，高中生最感兴趣的话题之一。兴趣使学生积极大胆参与和教师的交流，在谈论计算机的用处时，学生通过has been used这一短语体验现在完成时的被动语态。
Together with the students，the teacher summarizes the use of the structure.
一. 被动语态的形式是be done,
二. 现在完成时经常与Since, for, yet, already, so far, by now, in the past few years, how long等词连用，
三. 助动词的选择have/has 要与主语一致。
Fill in the blanks, using correct tense and voice:
1．I don’t know how many days I have been given (give) to spend, but I do feel my hands are empty.
2. Never mention rope in the house of a man who has been hanged. (hang) 不揭别人的短处。
3. The year that is drawing towards its close, has been filled (fill) with the blessings of fruitful fields and healthful skies.
4. Peace has been preserved (preserve:维护)with all nations, order has been maintained, (maintain:维持)the laws have been respected (respect) and obeyed, and harmony has prevailed (流行，盛行 )everywhere. 林肯总统1863年感恩节贺辞
Step 3 Practice（实践阶段）
Task: Describe what has happened in the pictures （展示图片）
Requirements: 1. Use “have / has been done”;
2. “One person, one chance”---Everyone has just one chance.
设计说明: 在课堂中适时的运用游戏能刺激学生思维。游戏规则”One person, one chance”的设立，有效遏制了个别学生独霸课堂的现状。在游戏中体验语言，在游戏中运用语法，不仅加深了对所发现的语法知识的理解和掌握，而且体验到语言学习实际上是快乐的。
II. Choose the best answer:
1. Both my brother work at the power station that ___ in my hometown.
A. has set up B. has been set up C. was set
up D. is set up
2. ---_____ the sports meet will be put off.
A. I’ve been told B. I’ve told C. I’m
told D. I told
3. All the preparation for the task ____, and we’re ready to start.
A. completed B. complete C. had been
completed D. have been done
4. ---- How long ____ at this job? ---- Since 1990.
A. were you employed B. have you been employed
C. had you been employed D. will you be employed
5. When and where to go for the on-salary holiday ____ yet.
A. are not decided B. have not been decided
C. is not being decided D. has not been decided
III. Correct mistakes in the blog:
T: An article is posted in our blog, but there are some mistakes. Please correct them.
Step4 Production (应用阶段)
T: I think something must be done to save dolphins. Besides, some problems about computer have arisen. Do you know any problems?
S1. Many of the students have been attracted by computer games, which have a great effect on their studies.
S2: A lot of diseases have been caused because of the computer. We spend too much time on computer.
S3: Some deadly computer programmers, like “worm” have been invented to make the computers turn off, which has caused great headaches for the computer users. …….
T: Great! Now, I’d like to give you a task.
Group work: choose one topic above to write an article on the problems caused by the computer in our blog. If you’d like, leave some messages..
1. Use at least four sentences with “the present perfect passive voice”.
2. Apply at least four new words and expressions we have learnt in this unit.
Write the article down on your own exercise book and improve it. The requirements should be strictly followed.