1. How often do you shop? I shop o___________ a month.
2. What’s your favorite p___________? It’s Animal World on
3. Here are the r___________ of the students activity survey at
Green High School.
4. I look after my ________, so I am very ________. (health)
5. Children should do morning ________ (exercise) every day to
keep ________ (health).
6. English is ________ from Chinese, so there are ________
between the two languages. (different)
7. How many ________ (tooth) does the little boy have? I hope
you feel ________ (good) soon.
8. I have a bad cold and I can’t s___________ well at night.
9. You will take the exam tomorrow, so you should go to bed
10. Chinese doctors b___________ that they should eat more yin
11. Everyone should exercise to stay h___________. It’s
i___________ to eat ________ (health) food.
12. I’m s___________ time with my friends this weekend. I plan
________ (play) football after school.
13. My sister is v___________ her teacher tomorrow, for she hasn’t
seen her for a long time.
14. I’m going to Tibet next month. –That s___________ interesting.
15. Linda thought about ________ (leave) for China next Monday.
How long are you ________ (stay) there?
16. Her mother _______________(go) to Italy tomorrow. Did you
finish _______ (make) your last movie?
17. Don’t forget ________ (close) the door when you leave the room.
18. We want ________ (go) bike ________ (ride) every day. He
r___________ his bike to school every day.
19. Your idea sounds ________ and I am ________ in it. (interest).
20. What’s he doing? He ________ (go) shopping with his mother.
21. It takes me about 20 m___________ to walk to school. My home
is about 5 k_________ from our school.
22. I had a fast b___________ this morning and then I hurried to
meet my friend.
23. You look w___________. What is the matter? What do you
t___________ of the new CCTV building?
24. It must be a lot m___________ fun to take the subway. Let’s go
there by subway.
25. In America, a small n___________ of people really learn China
26. What ________ the twins ________ (talk) about now? He
would like ________ (have) a cup of tea.
27. Thanks for ________ (help) me with my English? What about
________ (go) to the movies?
28. Today I’m very busy, but she is f___________. I get his
i___________, but I can’t go.
29. Thanks for a___________ me. Maybe we can go to the movies
30. Is Jack ________ (heavy) than Bill? His bike is the same as
31. I think Tom is ________ (smart) than any other student in our
32. I got ________ (high) grades than my sister. The tree is too
________ (tall) for me to reach.
33. My deskmate Liu Hongyuan speaks ________ (much) English than
me in class.
34. Tina is ________ (good) than Joy at math. We like ________ (do)
35. Jim is good at ________ (boat). Many kids like milk
36. Drinking a cup of y_____________ every day is good for our
37. Look. He is ________ (put) the relish into the soup. Would you
like some butter in your s___________?
38. We should read the i_____________ book carefully before using
39. She can make a large a_____________ of money if she tries her
40. We ________ (cut) three ________ (tomato) and ________
(make) some vegetable salad just now.
41. Mother told me the r_____________ for carrot and meat
42. She studied very hard, so f_____________ she got good grades.
43. Last weekend, when I ________ the Three Gorges Museum, I saw
many ________ (visit).
44. L_____________, I found my lost bike. In yesterday’s singing
c_____________, he won first prize.
45. Father usually gets up early, but this morning, he
46. How ________ (be) your last school trip? Great, we ________
47. She likes p_____________ violin very much. She wants to
___________ a violinist in the future.
48. He started to learn the piano at the age of six and became a
famous p_____________ at last.
49. She looks usual, but she often does something unusual and
makes us feel s________.
50. What are you going to be when you g_____________ up?
51. Peter doesn’t like to live here now. He wants to m_____________
to New York.
52. ________ he ________ (be) a football player when he ________
53. Look at the clouds. It _________________ (rain). I hope your
d_____________ will come true.
54. Tina with her classmates ___________________ (shop)
55. The ________ are having ________ lessons to learn how to
________ in an ________ movie. (act)
56. ________ you ________ (move) to Paris? -- Yes, I am.
57. Listen, the students of Class One ________________ (take) a
58. We ____________ (play) basketball next Friday. This is your
book, and m____________ is over there.
59. He i_____________ me to a party yesterday. She washes many
_____________(碟子) every day.
60. There is going to _____________ an important meeting here
61. We’ll not go there if it _______(下雨) tomorrow. Zhou Xingchi
is the______ (funny) movie star I know.
62. We did a s_____________ about what movies students like
63. The Famous People Talent S_____________ was fantastic.
Everyone liked it.
64. Let’s go to Danny’s. The food there is ________ (cheap) than any
other place in town.
65. He is the ________ (quiet) boy in my class. He almost never talks.
66. Yao Ming is the_______________ (popular) basketball player in
67. My home is the closest to school but his home is the
68. Tom is the _____________ (tall) of the three boys. I’m glad our
meeting is a great ___________ (成功).
69. The Yellow River is the second _____________ (long) river in
70. I’m really glad to ______ (hear) from you yesterday, and I look
forward to ______ (hear) from you again.
71. Jerry took my umbrella without ________ (tell) me, so I feel
72. These days, most Americans still celebrate this idea of ________
(give) thanks by ________ (have) a big meal at home with their family. Doing chores at home all day is very ________ (单调).
73. Finally, put the cabbages in the pot and cook for a_________ 10
74. -- Remember that there will be b_____ good things and bad
things in l______. –But I’m not s_______, Mom, because you _______ help me.
75. Cities in the future will be more c_________ and p________.
There will be f________ tress and the environment will be in great d_________. Everyone should play a part in s________ the earth.
76. Not everyone k________ what they want to be. Just make sure
you t______ your best.
77. If you plan to watch a movie this weekend and you want to see
something e________, c_______ Mulan!
78. In 1978, Mickey became the first cartoon c___________ to have a
star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
79. I like soap operas. I like to f_______ the story and see what
80. When people watch the show, they usually play a role in
d_________ the winner.
81. If you don’t take the shows too s____________, they are fun to
82. There are very __________ seats in this cinema, so you can sit
the most __________ (comfortable).
83. Thanks for _______ (tell) me that the ________ (wait) time in this
movie theater is the ________ (short).
84. Milk is good for our h____________. I’m f ____________ much
85. I invited ____________ (我所有的)friends to my birthday party.
86. Calvin is funnier than any other student in our class. =Calvin is
_______ _________ in our class.
87. My aunt will come to my home and stay here u__________ next
88. James Green has many f__________ who are different f________
him in his class.
89. My sister enjoys r__________ stories books than w___________
90. He often h__________ the old, and we should learn f__________
91. I have __________(许多) homework to do every day.
92. Thank you for t_____________ my math book to school.
93. He speaks English _______ than any other student in his class.
94. She told me that her mother was b__________ _________ May,
95. My brother _______ his English book for about 40 minutes last
96. When I grow up, I’m going to do __________ I want to do.
97. My sister’s hair is longer than _________(I).
98. There is _______________________________ （重要内容）in
99. This house is m______ _______(big) than that one.
100. ---How ______ do you exercise? ---Once a week.
101. ---Who helped you with the washing? ---Mary
102. ---___________ do they watch TV? ---Every day. 103. ---____________ your summer vacation, Jeff?
104. ---__________ did he live in Beijing? ---About 5
105. ---_________ did you do your homework last night? ---I did
it for about half an hour.
106. ---Why did you stop so early? ---I stopped early
b_________ ______ my headache(头痛).
107. It’s so dark(黑) in the room. Please turn _______ the light. 108. Liu Ying has bigger eyes than her twin sister Liu Li. are bigger than her twin sister Liu Li’s.
109. _________ turn off the light, please. I can’t see the words on
110. He is _________ young ___________ go to school. =He
________ old ________ to go to school.
111. I think milk is helpful for us to stay h____________.
112. Let’s do ____________________ (一些不同的事) this time. 113. Chinese people s____________ Chinese.
114. The teacher said that Lesson 1 is much ________________
(important) than Lesson Two.