不定式（to do ，动名词，现在分词，过去分词）
谓语v. + to do (否定 not to do)
want to do decide to do
offer to do pretend to do
agree to do fail to do
hope to do hesitate to do
refuse to do arrange to do
manage to do plan to do
choose to do intend to do
promise to do happen to do
谓语v. +sb. / sth. + to do (否定 not to do)
ask sb. to do encourage sb. to do
allow sb. to do warn sb. to do
invite sb. to do require sb. to do
persuade sb. to do inspire sb. to do
teach sb. to do order sb. to do
force sb. to do forbid sb. to do
advise sb. to do wish sb. to do
expect sb. to do enable sb. to do
finish doing insist doing
enjoy doing be busy doing
mind doing give up doing
keen on doing be used to doing
consider doing look forward to doing
miss doing pay attention to doing
avoid doing suggest doing
使役动词+sb./sth.+do (否定 not do)
let sb. do
make sb. do
have sb. do
stop to do 停止正在做的事去做另一件事 （做）
stop doing 停止正在做的事（不做了）
remember to do 记得去做 （未做）
remember doing 记得做过 （已做）
forget to do 忘记去做某事 （未做）
forget doing 忘记做了某事 （已做）
go on to do 做完一件事后继续去做另外一件事
go on doing 继续做正在做的事
try to do 尽力/设法去做
try doing 尝试去做
need to do 需要做
need doing 需要被做
感观动词+sb./sth. +do./doing 但意思有区别
see sb. do.
hear sb. doing
含有感观动词和使役动词的句子变被动语态时，非谓语动词的形式如下： be + 谓语v. + to do
be + 谓语v. + doing
let sb. do → be let to do
watch sb. doing → be watched doing
hear sb. doing → be heard doing
watch sb. do → be watched to do
see sb. do → be seen to do
hear sb. do → be heard to do
make sb. do → be made to do
instead of doing after/before/without doing be interested in doing be/feel frightened of doing be surprised /amazed at doing except (for) doing be good/bad/poor at doing
Why not do
in order to do
find/think it adj. to do
It’s adj. (for/of) + to do
adj. +enough +to do
Doing sth. is ?? / To do sth. is ??
It takes ??to do
prefer to do ??rather than ??
It’s time for (doing)
had better (not) do
would you like to do / feel like doing
Would you please do (not do)??？
Thank you for doing sth.
used to do / be used to doing
spend ??on sth. / (in) doing sth.
prefer doing to doing
prefer to do rather than do
would rather do ?? than do
It’s time to do??
现在分词：具有主动和进行的意味，现在分词和逻辑主语之间是主动关系。 过去分词：具有被动和完成的意味，过去分词与逻辑主语之间是被动关系。 The girl singing for us is ten years old.
She is there waiting for us.
The boy hurt by the car was sent to the hospital.
Most of the people invited to the party were famous scientises.
1. –Do you mind my _______ here?
-________. Look at the sign. It says, “No, smoking”.
A. to smoke, Of course not B. smoking, You’d better not
C. to smoke, No, I don’t D. smoking, Never mind
2. –Oh, I had a terrible toothache.
-You’d better _______ see s doctor and have your bad teeth _______ out.
A. go to, pulled B. to go to, pulled
C. go to, pulling D. to go to, pulling
3. I prefer ________ at home to _______ outside.
A. to stay, playing B. to stay, play C. staying, play D. staying, playing
4. Doctor Wang often asks us ________ too much meat.
A. don’t eat B. not eat C. not to eat D. doesn’t eat
5. All my classmates are busy ________ ready for PE test.
A. get B. to get C. getting D. got
6.Let’s stop _______ a rest. We’ll begin again after 10 minutes.
A. have B. having C. to have D. has
7. It’s a nice day. What about ________ our dog after supper?
A. to walk B. walked C. walk D. Walking
8. He likes _______ table tennis but he doesn’t like ________ today.
A. to play, to play B. playing, playing
C. playing, to play D. to play, playing
9.Peter is busy _______ at school, but he never forgets ________ exercise every day.
A. working, doing B. working, to do C. at work, doing
10.You can never imagine the great difficulty I had _______ her QQ number.
A. to get B. getting C. got D. not to get
11.–What about ________ hiking this Sunday?
-Great. I’d like ________ with you.
A. to go, going B. going, going C. going, to go
12.Many people think it’s important ________ us ________ learn English well.
A. for, to B. to, to C. with, for
13.–My dad bought me a new MP 4, but I don’t know_______.
-Let’s read the instructions.
A. what to use B. which one to use C. how to use it D. when to use it
14.Drivers are warned _________ when they are tired.
A. to drive B. not drive C. not to drive
15. If you want to know ________ the mobile phone, you’d better read the instructions first.
A. how to use B. how to make C. where to mend D. where to buy
16.Students should pay attention to _______ the teacher in class.
A. hear B. listen to C. listening to D. hearing of
17. Alice asked me _______ another bag for her.
A. get B got C. to get D. getting
18. –Simon, do you feel like ________ basketball or football?
-________ is OK. I have a lot of homework to do.
A. to play, Neither B. playing, Both C. to play, Both D. playing, Neither
19. Please stop _______. You must pay attention to _______ the teacher.
A. to talk, listen to B. to talk, listening
C. talking, listening to D. talking, listen to
20. All the children like Mr. White very much because he often makes them _______.
A. laughed B. laugh C. laughing D. to laugh
21. –I enjoy _______ with different people and writing stories about them. -Why don’t you consider ________ a TV reporter in the future?
A. talking, to be B. to talk, to be
C. talking, being D. to talk, being
22. –Have you seen the science fiction movie Carter of Mars, John?
-Yeah, it’s truly worth ________. It’s ________ moving that I’ve seen it twice.
A. seeing, too B. to see, enough C. seeing, so D. to see, such
23. Stop ________! It would _______ your health.
A. smoking, harm to B. to smoke, do harm for
C. smoking, do harm to D. to smoke, be harmful for
24. –Who is the man talking to the teacher？
-A foreign teacher ________ our school.
A. visits B. is visited C. visited D. visiting
25. When _______, the museum will be open to the public next year.
A. completed B. completing C. being completed D. to be completed
26. Betty is often seen ________ the old man with his housework.
A. help B. to help C. helped D. helps
27. Time goes by so fast. We must never miss the chance to show love for our parents and make them ________ how much they mean to us.
A. to know B. knowing C. know
28. –Why don’t you write?
-Sorry. I don’t have a pen ________?
A. to write B. to write with C. writing D. writing with
29. –Do you know where Mr. Yu is?
-Well, it’s hard to say. But I heard him _______ loudly here just now.
A. was reading B. reading C. had read D. to read
30. It’s very nice _______ pictures for me.
A. of you to draw B. for you to draw
C. for you drawing D. of you drawing
31. –Mr. Wang, I have trouble _______ the text.
-Remember _______ it three times at least.
A. to understand, reading B. understanding, reading
C. understanding, to read D. to understand, to read
32. It took my daughter two weeks _______ the novels _______ by Lu Xun.
A. read, written B. to read, written
C. reading, to write D. to read, wrote
33. Our parents often tell us not _______ alone n the river in summer.
A. swim B. to swim C. swimming
34. –How do you feel when you see the national flag of China?
-It makes us ________ proud.
A. feel B. to feel C. felt D. feeling