Ⅰ. 词汇。 (共15分)
1. The Olympic rings are a ________(象征) of the Olympic Games.2. You should try your best to ________(提高) your English.
3. Everyone should make our ___________( 环境) become better.
4. I think __________(收集)stamps is his part-time hobby. 5. He often makes us __________(笑) in class.
you have done your homework or not.
playing basketball to playing football. 9. You must f 10. If you takes his a________, you’ll study well..
11. ______ late often is bad for your health. 12. Yesterday I went home on foot_____ by car.
13. You’d better ______ smoking. It’s bad for your health. 14. Are you going to visit the sportswoman______?
15. I hear ______people took part in the game yesterday.16. ---I am very tired after the running. ---You should ________at home.
17. If you are ill, you should go and _______.
18. You can go to the park to _______, boys.
19. We can’t spend ______ time to play computer games.
20. The house ________ stones.
A) 下列句子中有一处上错的，请找出。(5分) A B C D A B C D A B C D A B C D A B C D
26. Everyone in our class_______(read )English at six yesterday morning..
27. Li Lei________(study)300 English words since(自从)she started to learn English.
28. Be quiet! Someone________(sleep) in the next room..
29. Tom’s mother asked him _________(do)his homework.
30. Li Ming________(buy) an English book last Sunday.
Ⅲ. 课本重点 A)单项选择。(15分)
31. You’d better ________ in the sun. It’s bad for your eyes. A. read not B. not reading C. not read D. don’t read
32. ---What were you doing this time yesterday? ---I was teaching ______ English ______ the internet.
A. I, on B. myself, on C. me, at D. mine, through
33. Would you mind ______ the window? It’s very cold. A. to close B. closed C. close D. closing
34. He eats food, so he is fat.
A. much too; too much B. much too; too many.C. too much ; much too. D. too many; too much
35. It ______me nearly two hours to do my homework yesterday. A. spent B. used C. paid D. took
36. Smoking your health. A. is good for B. is bad for C. is good to D. is bad to
37. Mr Smith can speak ________ Chinese, but not ________.A. some; much B. a little; many C. some; any D. little; much
38. Sorry I kept you _______here for a long time. A. wait B. waited C. to wait D. waiting
39. You should return the book to him ________he will be angry.A. Because B. so that C. Or D. before
40. I don’. When he , I’ll let you know.
A. returns; returns. B. will return; returns. C. returns; will return. D. will return; will return.
these days I prefer tea. A. but B. and C. so D. before
42. — to tell you today. — It doesn’t matter.
A. new something B. something new C. new nothing D. nothing new
43. My father ______ TV in the morning. But now he doesn’t.
A. used to watching B. used to watch C. be used to watching D. is used to watch
?A. does he B. is he C. doesn’t he D. doesn’t the boy
45. _______ cross the road before the traffic lights turn green .A. Not B. Won’t C. Don’t D. Doesn’t
46. 你最好回家躺下休息. You had better go home and ________ ________to have a rest.
47. 你不应上网那么久 You shouldn't ______ ______ the _______so long.
48. 说英语对我们有很大的帮助。_________ English will help us _________ __________.
49. 你应当为你说得话而感到道歉。You should _______ _______ ______ what you said.
50. 你长大时要做什么？ What are you _______ _______ _______ when you ______ ______?
A: Hey, Jim. You ___51_____ pale. What’s wrong ____52____ you?
B: Well, I have a headache and a cough.
A: I’m __53____ to hear that. How long have you been ___54___ this?
B: Three days.
A: Maybe you have a ___55____. You’d better __56______to see a doctor.
B: That’s a good ___57_____. Thanks I will.
A: I’ll go home and ___58__ now. Then I’ll go to the ____59____.
B: I hope you’ll be ___60____ soon
Li yang is in a new school now. It is not f______(1) from his home. It’s about 10 minutes b_____(2) bike. But he has a p______(3). This school begins classes at 7:45. He is often late f____( 4)school.
“H_____(5) do you usually come to school?” asked his teacher.
“I usually come to school by bike, “ said his teacher.
“I usually get up at 6:30.”
“Well, it’s not l_____(6). What time do you usually leave home?”
“I leave home at 7:40.”
“Why don’t you l____(7)home a littler earlier?”
“My mother is ill. She stays in b_____(8) all day. So I must look after her. I must g____(9) her medicine at the right time. It is 7:30 every morning. So I’m often late for school.” Said Li Yang with tears(眼泪) in his eyes.
I like mountain climbing, volleyball and swimming. And my play soccer with my classmates after school. Last when we win a game.
. I think he is handsome and great. I am going to be a soccer star like him
some tips: First, we should eat healthy unhealthy food. There is an old saying: “ the doctor away.”more water is good for us. And we’d better not eat too much a good way to relax.
sleep. It is a healthy lifestyle to go to bed early and get up early. We’d better not stay up late. good health. I have many in my class. Some of them like music very much. But they like kinds of music. For . S.H.E. is her favorite, to play the piano when he was three
life more colorful. Amy’theirs. She her hometown and the outdoors. Do you like music? What kind of music do . I got up at 7:00 a.m. When Jim me after breakfast, I was doing my homework. He wanted me to with him. We played basketball form 10:00 to 12:00. In the afternoon, I was washing my clothes form 2:00 to 2:30. From 3:00 to 4:00 I was reading . At 4:30 I went my parents to see my grandparents. After we
from I’m sorry to say I didn’t do well in physics. I hope I can better next term. In
time, we went to the library to read books. is power and books are also many kinds of games. They made us healthy and . We hope there will be more outdoor activities next
Are you a TV lover? Can you think of your life TV?
Many people think if you turn off your TV, your life will be They also ask children to watch TV. TV can bring children big . First, it’s bad for your studies. If you too much time on TV, you can’t do well at school. Second, it’s bad for your Because
if you watch too much TV, you will get overweight, and your eyesight will get . Also it’s bad for your family life.families are watching TV, they don’t talk much.
If you turn off your TV for a week, maybe you can find fun to do. Maybe you can read books, learn to swim or food from air, water and sunlight. Animals can get their food by eating plants and animals. Man gets his food by eating 3 We enjoyed this term. We studied Chinese, English, math and other
plants and animals, . So animals and man
is there are so many plants around us.
There are two of plants: flowering plants and non-flowering plants. all the trees around us are flowering plants. You can know some trees from their flowers and fruit. Non-flowering plants do not grow flowers. You can not see many non-flowering plants around you.
If you look at the plants around you, you that there are many kinds of plants. Some plants are large and
Many people are in UFOs and there are reports about them. One report of UFOs came from a plane on its way from New York to London in 1954.The plane was over an island at 19,000 feet when the captain(机长) noticed that was on their left and a little than their plane. It was about five miles away.
“It was not one object several ones.” the captain said, “We saw one large and six smaller objects. I sent out a radio report about them and I got some that the other planes were coming out to meet us.
the planes arrived, the away fast.” New York, London, Paris and big cities are exciting places to live in. There are many things to see and to do. You can go to different over the world.
But there are more problems in big cities, too. The of living is high and there are too many people in some parts of big cities. Every year many people move to the cities there are more chances to find work, to study at good schools and good medical care. But these people can’t find work or a good place to live in. Also too many people in such a small place
it hard to keep the cities safe and clean.
Some people enjoy in big cities, but others don’t. When people move to big cities, they should think about the ？Then us to be a volunteer(志愿者). We are a non-profit organization(非盈利性组织). We have volunteer jobs for people of all . Anyone, from twelve-year-old children to people in their 80s, can a volunteer.
You can help people in ways. Schools need help with taking care of children when their parents are working. Hospitals need volunteers to look after children when their parents see a doctor. Animal lovers can help take care of those dogs and cats everyone. “As a volunteer, I don’t want to get . Seeing the children’s faces, I am happy, too.”says Carlos Domingo, an old woman of 62.
out a little, we’ll have a better world to live in.
Hi, I’m David Xiang. I’m an English teacher, and also a basketball fan. But I used to be a movie fan when I was a student. My interests are changing with my age.
I used to like reading story books. I interested in music at all and talked with my workmates when I began to work. But now my are listening to music, on the Internet and telling jokes in the office. I used to know about sports. But now I like watching all kinds of sports games my wife, so I know a lot of news and knowledge about sports.
I NBA basketball match. Do my interests? Let’s be friends and tell me your hobbies. My e-mail address is david 9568 @msn.com.
1. The Great Wall is one of________ (great) wonders in the world.
2. The government will ________ (build) some old city walls.
3. Today, people in Beijing try their best ________ (protect) old city walls.
4. Long ago the kings ________ (build) them as their tombs.
5. The building is ________ (make) up of two million stones.
Ⅱ. 选择填空 (25%)
1. Let’s take a walk for supper, ______ ______?
A. shall we B. will you C. will we D. are you
2. Don't forget______ your homework to school tomorrow.
A. bringing B. brings C. to bring D. to bring
3. --Must we move to the next room?
--No, you____________ . You may still live here if you like.
A. mustn't B. don't C. don't have to D. won't
4. I find ______ interesting to play games with children.
A. that B. how C. what D. it
5. Be careful when___________ the street.
A. to cross B. cross C. you cross D. you'll cross
6. Take your time, ____________ you'll make another mistake.
A. then B. and C. if D. or
7. The United States____________ up its satellite until January 31st,1958.
A. sent B. didn't send C. hasn't sent D. wasn't sent
8. --You must ____________ what I have done for you before you leave.
--Well, how much does it ____________ ? Is 100 dollars enough?
A. pay for; cost B. pay; spend C. spend; pay for D. pay; cost
9. --Excuse me, where's the West Hill Farm, please?
--Go____________ the forest and ____________ the foot of the mountain you will find it.
A. through; at B. across; at C. through; under D. past; under
10. --You can hardly swim, can you?
-- ____________ But my mother says she'll teach me during my summer holiday.
A. Yes, I can't. B. No, I can. C. No, I can't. D. Yes, I can.
11. He wants to thank you. He can't finish the work ____________ your help.
A. with B. without C. of D. for
12. ____________ her mother was ill yesterday, he didn't go to school.
A. Because B. When C. After D. Before
13. There are ____________students in the room.
A. two thousands B. two thousand of C. two thousands of D. thousands of
14. Miss Li told us ____________ football in the classroom.
A. to plays B. not to play C. not play D. playing
15. Would you like something , please?
A. to drink B. drink C. drinks D. drinking
16.An elephant is ____ bigger than a dog. A. very B. much C. so D. quite
17. Li Ping is the tallest ____ all the boys ____ his class.
A. of; of B. in; of C. of; in D. in; in
18. What kind of animal do you like ____ , the tiger, the lion or the elephant?
A. good B. well C. better D. best
19. If he ____ here this afternoon, I shall go there myself.
A. doesn’t come B. isn’t come C. won’t come D. not
20. It began to rain hard while I ____ on the way to school.
A. walk B. walked C. am walking D. was walking
21. I’m not sure whether robots will make humans ____ .
A. lazy B. lazier C. laziest D. the laziest
22. People often mistake some ____ objects such as kites or balloons for UFOs.
A. man make B. man-make C. man-made D. men-made
23. There are no fish in the pond, ____ ?
A. are there B. aren’t there C. are they D. aren’t they
24. You went to the concert yesterday, ____ ?
A. do you B. don’t you C. did you D. didn’t you
25. You don’t know how to do it, you may come and ask me ____
A. help B. to help C. for help D. for helping 5
1. There are many beautiful flowers in the garden. (改为反意疑问句)
There are many beautiful flowers in the garden, ______ ________ ?
2. It took 100 people to build the building. (改为反意疑问句)It took 100 people to build the building, ____ ________?
3. They don’t like swimming. (改为反意疑问句) They don’t like swimming, ______ ________ ? 对划线部分提问)______ _______ is the Qomolangma ?
5. 对划线部分提问)______ ______ people ______ to _______