(时间：120分钟 分数：120分 注意：只交第II卷)
1. A. The people and the food. B. Yes, it’s great. C. It’s great.
2. A. In a shop. B. On a farm. C. In a hospital.
3. A. Yes, it’s nice for a walk. B. Yes, it isn’t. C. Yes, I am very well today.
4. A. Welcome. B. Thank you all the same. C. Thank you.
5. A. That’s good. B. Thanks, I will. C. Good idea.
C A B C A B
A B C
11. Who is answering the phone ?
A. Mrs. Smith B. Mary. C. Mr. Smith.
12. What’s Mrs. Smith’s telephone number?
A. 3058424. B. 3058842. C. 3054842.
13. What’s the conversation about?
A. Some games. B. A holiday plan. C. A working plan.
14. Where do they decide to go?
A. The mountains. B. Xiashan Lake. C. The sea.
15. Which activity isn’t mentioned in the conversation?
A. Go shopping. B. Go fishing. C. Go swimming.
We are villagers of Nanshan Village. We want to tell you something about a paper factory not far from our village. The paper factory is the lake. Now the water in it is very dirty.percent of our sheep and cows have been ill and some have already been lake. So we think we should do something to stop it the water.
16. Everyone can have _____ ID card, even a newly-born baby. A. an B. a C. the D. / 17. -- I don't know how to use this machine. -- It doesn't matter. Here is the ________.
A. direction B. instruction C. information D. advertisement
18. As we all have grown up, we should learn to look after ______. A. us B. our C. ours D. ourselves
19. -- Did your parents go to the Binhai Beach last Sunday? -- No. They _______ went to see a film． A. both B. all C. either D. every 20. Which sport do you like ________, weight lifting , boxing or shooting? A. better B. best C. well D. very much 21. When traffic lights are red，we ________ stop and wait. A. may B. can C. must D. might 22. Don’t laugh ____ anyone who is ___trouble. A. at, at B. at , in C. on ,in D. in , in 23. -- Kitty, will you go to see Journey to the West with us this evening? -- Sorry. I ______ the film twice. A. saw B. had seen C. have seen D. see 24. Today Chinese is becoming more and more popular．It _______in many schools around the world． A. teaches B. is teaching C. has taught D. is taught
25. -- You'd better hurry, or we'll be late for the plane. -- Don't worry. The plane will ____ in two hours.
A. take in B. take away C. take off D. take out
26. -- What do they mean? -- They want to know ___________ do to help us. A. what they can B. what can they C. how they can D. how can they 27. -- Would you help me put away these things? -- __________. A. Yes, quite right B. Never mind C. You're welcome D. With pleasure he said he wasn't hungry. A. though B. if C. because D. as
29. -- How about going shopping this evening? -- ______. But I've to prepare for tomorrow's exam.
A. I can't B. Sounds great C. That's right D. No, I'm terribly sorry
30. --Kate didn't go to the party yesterday, did she? --________. She was ill in bed.
A. Yes, she did B. Yes, she didn't C. No, she didn't D. No, she did
阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。 Are you nervous when you stand in front of the public? Are you afraid to make a speech? Li Jun, a middle school boy, felt shy when he was making a speech the other day. Li had playtime,” Li said. “I tried, but it was mute (哑巴) and ” Li is not alone. Many students now have the they can talk their best friends after class, but can’t speak in public. According competitions, English corners and class discussions. Students can join in any one they want he also gives some advice to students. “During your free time you shouldup your ideas clearly,” Zhou said. “Thatublic speech and you’ll feel confident. ” 31. A. her B. my C. your D. his 32. A. harder B. easier C. better D. later 33. A. slowly B. quickly C. sadly D. happily 34. A. answer B. subject C. problem D. question 35. A. except B. beside C. from D. with 36. A. listening B. speaking C. reading D. singing
37. A. mouths B. eyes C. minds D. hearts 38. A. Or B. So C. And D. But 39. A. play B. practice C. write D. watch 40. A. reports B. keeps C. hears D. makes 四、阅读理解（共15小题；每小题2分，满分30分）
阅读下列短文，从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。 A Wasting food is a serious problem around the world. It is reported that up to 2 billion tons(吨) of food get lost or wasted every year. This is as much as half of all the food in the world. The UN Environment Program and the Food Agriculture Organization held a “Think, Eat, Save” program on Jan 24,2013 to help reduce food waste. China, in recent years, has also experienced serious problems with wasted food. CCTV reported that the food Chinese people waste every year is enough to feed 200 million people for a year. So, Chinese have stepped up their efforts to cut food waste. The Clean Your Plate Campaign began on the Internet in January,2013. It calls on people to reduce food waste. Luckily, the campaign has got the support of many. In a restaurant in Xinjiang, the owner gives the guests who have eaten all that they ordered a sticker(贴花). People can enjoy a free meal when they have 10 stickers. Almost all the restaurants in China have began to offer smaller dishes and encourage their guests to take leftover(剩余饭菜) home. However, to reduce food waste is a big task, and it needs time. It’s important that everyone does their bit. Here is some advice on how to reduce food waste. 1. Do not order too much in a restaurant. Only order as much as you want to eat. If you cannot eat all the food you ordered, take the rest of it home 2. Don’t be tooabout food. Some food may not taste great, but your body needs it. and fruit. 41. According to the passage, about _______tons of food is produced in the world every year. A. 2 billion B. 4 billion C. 200 million D. 6 billion 42. The Clean Your Plate Campaign calls on people to _______. A. do volunteer work B. work part time in restaurants C. cut down on food waste D. wash your plates after dinner 43. The underlined word “picky” means _____ in Chinese. A. 浪费的 B. 节约的 C. 值钱的 D. 挑剔的 B What do people do with their old, out of date but still useful computers? Most people don't know how to deal with them. Many old computers are put away. Many more are simply thrown away as rubbish. Finally, some companies are thinking of ways to bring down the number of old computers. Sony has agreed to help recycle old Sony products. Dell, Hewlett Packard and other companies now also take back some old computers of their own brands. In some countries, laws have been passed, too. Computer companies have to pay for collecting and recycling their used products. And 70% of computer waste must be recycled. The idea behind the laws is that computer companies themselves should pay for the cost. That will encourage them to make computers which are easier and cheaper to repair and upgrade(升级).
Yet many people are throwing away good computers, while others cannot afford them at all. Hundreds of organizations are working on this problem. They collect and repair old computers. Some also teach others how to repair computers. These repaired computers then go to schools, charities(慈善团体) or people who need them. Giving a used computer to one of these organizations can turn one person's rubbish into someone else's useful things and cut down waste, too. 44. How many computer company names are mentioned in the second paragraph？ A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four. 45. According to the laws in some countries, computer companies must _____.
46. What do the organizations do to solve the problem of old computers? A. Help the computer companies to collect them. B. Help people to learn to use them. C. Repair and send them to those who need them. D. Turn all rubbish into useful things. 47. What is the main idea of this passage? A. Encouraging to make cheap computers. B. Recycling old computers. C. Helping those who need computers. D. Repairing old computers. C Suppose you work in a big company and find English very important for your job. Now you are looking for a place to improve your English, especially your spoken English. Here are some advertisements about English language training from newspapers. You may
A. Global English Center and the International House.
B. Global English Center and Modern Language School.
C. Modern Language School and the 21st Century.
D. The 21st Century and the International House.
49. The 21st Century is different from the other three schools in that _____.
A. its teaching quality is better B. it is nearest to the city center
C. its courses are more advanced D. it requires an entrance examination
50. Of the four schools，_____costs the most per month.
A. The International House of English B. The 21st Century English Training Center
C. Global English Center D. Modern Language School
51. You will probably prefer to go to the International House because it _____.
A. offers free sightseeing and social activities B. has a special course in spoken English
C. costs less than the other schools D. has foreign English teachers A. recycle most of their products C. repair and upgrade old computers B. collect all their used products D. make more cheaper computers