注意保存卷2013-2014春学期七年级下册英语 Unit9 What does he look like?单元检测（A卷）
1._________ 2._________ 3._________ 4._________ 5._________ Ⅱ. 听句子，选择正确的答语。（句子听两遍）（每小题1分，满分5分） 6. A. Near the bank. 7. A. All right. 8. A. Near here. 9. A. It’s all right. 10. A. No, there isn’t.
B. In the post office. B. Yes, please. B. In the middle. B. That’s right. B. Yes, it is.
C. Turn left.
C. Sorry, I don’t know. C. Across from it. C. You’re welcome. C. Yes, there is.
Ⅲ. 听问句，选择正确的答语。（句子听两遍）（每小题1分，满分5分） 11. A. I speak French. B. I live in Japan. C. I come from Canada. 12. A. The hotel is on Bridge Street. B. It’s across from the supermarket. C. It’s next to the bank.
13. A. Tom wants to go to the post office. B. Tom doesn’t go to the movies. C. Yes, he does. 14. A. Yes, he is.
B. She’s from Canada. C. No, she isn’t. 15. A. China. B. French. C. Paris.
Ⅳ. 听对话和问题，选择正确答案。（对话听两遍）（每小题1分，满分5分） 16.
17. A. No, he can’t stand. B. Yes, he does. C. He doesn’t mind it. 18. A. Sunday. B. Monday. C. Saturday. 19. A. Reading a book. B. Doing his homework. C. Watching TV. 20. A. Sandra Clark. B. John Jackson. C. Liu Xiang. 二、笔试部分（满分80分）
A. is B. has C. are D. have
—She is of medium build with long straight hair.
A. look like B. looks like C. like D. likes
A. wear B. wears C. put on D. puts on
A. the; good B. /; good C. /; well D. the; well
A. saying B. to say C. to talk D. talking
e is healthy.
A. little B. bit C. little bit D. a little
A. is B. go C. goes D. are
A. has B. have C. is D. does
29. I don’A. other B. the other C. another D. one
A. playing B. play C. to play D. plays
time on his work. He often does some reading and writing. When he’s So he can’It’She hopes her daughter will say she’Kate and asks,“cleverer, your father or I?”
Can you guess what the girl’s“I’m the cleverest in our family!”Kate says without thinking.
31. A. studies B. watches C. teaches D. reads
32. A. friends B. students C. workers D. drivers
33. A. many B. little C. some D. much
34. A. at home B. at work C. in bed D. in the classroom
35. A. washing B. cooking C. cleaning D. housework
36. A. making B. doing C. finding D. looking
37. A. mother B. brother C. husband D. teacher
38. A. good B. better C. bad D. worse
39. A. Who B. Whose C. Why D. What
40. A. play B. sing C. answer D. think
A There is a student from China in our class. He is very good at his lessons, but he is also very shy. He doesn’t talk too much with us because he thinks that there are so many differences. When he came into our classroom for the first time, he was so frightened (受惊的) that he cried out.
That’s because of our appearances. For example, his hair is short, black and straight, but ours are all different from his. Jim’s hair is yellow and much longer than his. Dave’s hair is curly and brown. Kitty’s hair is blonde. Our builds and clothes seem to be strange in his eyes,too. Peter is a boy. He is tall and thin, but he wears a colorful T-shirt.
41. How many students are described (描述) in the passage?
A. Three. B. Four. C. Five. D. Six.
42. What does the word “differences” mean?
A. 困难 B. 差别 C. 作业 D. 事情
43. Whose hair is curly?
A. Jim’s. B. Dave’s. C. Kitty’s. D. Peter’s.
44. Why did the student cry out when he came into our classroom for the first time?
A. Because he is Chinese.
B. Because he didn’t like to be a student of our class.
C. Because our appearances frightened him too much.
D. Because he was ill.
45.Which of the following statements (陈述) is NOT true?
A. The student with straight hair is from China.
B. Jim’s hair is shorter than that of the Chinese.
C. Our clothes are also different from that of the Chinese.
D. The color of Kitty’s hair is blonde.
Mrs Brown is very fat (胖).
“Don’t eat meat or cakes,”her doctor says to her.
“I’m going to stop her eating them, doctor,”her husband (丈夫) says.
The next morning, Mrs Brown makes a nice cake, and her husband eats half of it. After he goes out, Mrs Brown cuts (切) a very small piece of the cake and eats it. It is very good. She cuts a bigger piece and eats it. In a few minutes she finishes the cake.“My husband is going to be very angry (生气),”she says.“What am I going to do?”
She makes another cake very quickly, eats half of that, and leaves half on the table.
Her husband comes back later. He sees the half of the cake on the table and he is very happy.
A. Mrs Brown likes them
B. meat and cakes can make her fatter
C. Mr Brown tells the doctor to say so
D. meat and cakes are not good food
47. The next morning Mrs Brown makes a cake for .
A. her husband B. her children C. her sister D. the doctor
A. one cake B. half cakes C. half a cake D. many cakes
A. she is good at making cakes
B. her husband likes cakes C. she wants to eat more cakes
D. if her husband knows she eats the half of the cake, he will be angry 50. Why is Mr Brown very happy when he sees the half of the cake on the table? Because
A. he is angry
B. Mrs Brown likes cakes very much
C. the cake is nice and delicious
D. he thinks Mrs Brown begins to stop eating cakes
51. Mary has a new look. Her hair is long and s .