Unit2 How often do you exercise?
1．What does he usually do ________ weekends？
A．on B．in C．for D．to 2．—How often do you meet friends？ —________
A．Once a week. B．Very few. C．In my home. D．Almost. 3．—________ do you use the Internet? —Once a week.
A．How long B．How often C．How far D．How many 4．I ________ go to the movie because I’m always busy.
A．usually B．often C．hardly ever D．always 5．She ________at home now.
A．maybe B．may be not C．may be D．maybe not 6．— Why not come to my house for dinner tomorrow? — Sorry, tomorrow is quite ___for me.
A. not busy B.full C.not full D.no full
7．—Hey, Tom. How about ____shopping with me this evening? —Sorry, I _____ buy things online.
A.going；sometimes B.go; never C.to go; hardly ever D.going; always 8．—How often does Lily stay up late?
—She stays up late _____three times a week.
A. in the end B.at last C.at least D.at first 9．—Does he often go to the gym?
—No, _______. He doesn’t like sports at all.
A．always B．never C．sometimes D．usually 10.— Do you think he’ll come back in two hours?
1 / 5
A. May be B.May not be C. Maybe not D. May be not
11. _______students in our class like watching TV.
A.Most B. Most of C.The most D.The most of
12. If you __________for your favorite TV programs, you will feel sleepy.
A. stay up B.put up C. stand up D.pick up
13. _________milk would you like to drink?
A. How long B.How many C.How much D.How often
2．Jim does his homework at 8 every day. （改为否定句）
6．We have a Chinese lesson on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.（改为同义句） We have Chinese lessons ________ ________ a week.
7．Mary always has a cup of tea after dinner.（改为否定句）
Mary __________ has a cup of tea after dinner.
1. 垃圾食品____________ 2.健康的习惯____________ 3. 对。。。有益处________________
4. 三次或四次___________5.网络的使用____________6. 在他们空闲的时间____________
9. 使用某物做某事_______________________10. 这些问题的答案_____________________
15. 某人花多少 钱/时间 在某事上 / 做某事______________________________________
1.She likes _____ and ______very much.
A. vegetable; fruits B.vegetables; fruits C.vegetables; fruit D.vegetable; fruit
2. My ___________are pretty good.
A.eat habit B.eating habits C.eating habit D.eat habits 2 / 5
3. Good food and exercise help me _____ better.
A. studies B. studying C.studied D.to study
4．I enjoy playing computer games, but I can’t ________ too much time ________ that.
A．take；doing B．spend：doing C．spend；for doing D．take；to do
5．I can’t understand this text ________ there are few new words in it.
A．because B．although C．if D．and
6．—The blue jacket looks nice on you. ________ is it？
—It’s 50 dollars.
A．How many B．How much C．How long D．How often
7．It’s good _____us ____ morning exercises every day.
A．of ; to do B．for ; doing C．of ; doing D．for;to do
8．Be quick! ________.
A．The bus comes here B．The bus here comes
C．Here the bus comes D．Here comes the bus
9．He found ________ very interesting to ride a horse on the farm.
A．this B．that C．it D．a
10．Over sixty percent of water in the earth _____ from ocean(海洋).
A. are B.is C.was D.were
11．Here are the results of seventy ______of students at our school.
A.percents B.percent C.hundreds D.thousands(千)
12. ______I’m not very healthy, ______I have one healthy habit.
A. May be; although B.May be ; but C.Maybe; although D.Although; but
13. The two kids practice spoken English ____joining the English club.
A. by B.in C.on D.with
14. The moonlight(月光) is shining ______the window. Everything in the room looks so nice.
A. over B.across C.through D.past
15. —Mom, Tony came back home late again .
—Oh, baby. We weren’t ______that he didn’t come back for our dinner.
A. surprising B.surprised C.surprise D.to surprise
16. I like drinks ______cola and tea.
A. such B. such as C. for example D. so
17. Tom, ______, is a good friend.
A. such B. such as C. for example D. so
18. The answers ___our questions about watching television were also interesting .
A. with B.by C.on D.to
19. Please ask him to study for tests _____it’s too late.
A. after B.before C.in front of D.behind
20. Can I ____the knife (刀子)______the pear.
A. use; to cut B.used; for cutting C.use; for cutting D.use; cutting
21. They walk _____the bridge.
A.through B.across C.by D. cross
3 / 5
22．—I often have hamburgers for lunch.
—You’d better not. It’s bad for you ________ too much junk food.
A．eat B．to eat C．eating D．ate
1．He brushes his teeth ________(two) a day.
2．You must eat more vegetables and keep ________(health).
3．This movie is very ________(interest).
4．My mom wants me ________(drink) milk every day.
5．John usually ________(have) meat and vegetables for dinner.
6．How often ________ he ________(read) English？
7．Remember ________(bring) your homework here tomorrow.
8．I am afraid ________(go) out at night.
9．It’s important for us ________(learn) English well.
10．How about ________(play) football now？
1. He has two daughters. One is a nurse, _____________ is a worker.
2. Two boys will go to the zoo, and ____________ boys will stay at home.
3. Two boys will go to the zoo, and ____________ will stay at home.
4. Some of students like singing and dancing, __________ students go in for sports.
5. Some of us like singing and dancing, _______________go in for sports.
6. I want to go to ________city, Shanghai, it will be wonderful there.
7. Who else has ________ questions?
4 / 5
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 5 / 5