Unit1 Where did you go on vacation?
1. Is there ______(任何人) in the classroom now?
2. My grandma stays at home _______(多数) of the time on weekends. 3. Can you help me? I can’t finish the work by _______(我自己). 4. Tom ______(似乎) to be angry today. What’s the matter?
5. Did you go _______(任何地方) interesting on summer vacation?
6. There’s ________(没什么) much to do but read. We are ________(厌倦的) about it. 7. Everything ________(尝起来) really good! 8. The waterfall was ________(绝妙的；精彩的). 三．单项选择
1. ---________did you go on vacation? --I visited my uncle. A. Where B. Who C. Why D. How
2. --______did you go with on vacation? –I went with my mother. A. Where B. Who C. Why D. How 3. –Who visited your mother last weekend? – Becky _____. A. does B. did C. do D.doing 4. –_______was the food？ --Everything tasted really good! A. Where B. Who C. Why D. How
5. – How _____the stores in the countryside? – They are wonderful. A. was B. is C. are D.were
6. --Did you go out with anyone? --No. _______was here. Everyone was on vacation. A.Anyone B. No body C. No one D. Nothing 7.-- Did Helen buy _______special? --No, she _____.
A. something; didn’t B. anything; didn’t C. anything; did D. something; did 8. –Did you go anywhere interesting? --Yes. I _____ to summer camp with my classmates. A. go B. goes C. am going D. went 9. Everything ______exciting here! No one ______ to be bored.
A. were; looked B. was; felt C. was; seemed D. were; seemed 10. Hello, John! Come here, please. I have _______to tell you.
A. interesting something B. something interesting C.interesting anything D. anything interesting
11. There is _______knocking at (敲) the door. Go and see who it is.
A. no one B. anyone C.someone D. everyone
12. --Would you like ______to drink? --_______is ok.
A. something; nothing B. something; anything C. anything; something D. anything; anything
13. –Do you have _____to say for yourself? – No, I have _____to say.
A. something; everything B. nothing; something C. everything; anything D. anything; nothing
14. Everyone is studying for tests, ______ students go out to relax.
A. few B. a few C. a little D. little
15. There was ______ chicken in the fridge but _____ fish, so we cooked chicken yesterday.
A. few; a few B. a few ; few C. a little ; little D. little; a little
16. We took _______of photos on the farm and we saw ________cows.
A. quite a few; quite a few of B. quite a lot; quite a few
C. quite a lot; quite a few of D. quite a few of; quite a lot
17. --_____didn’t you buy something for yourself？--Because they are ______expensive.
A. How; so B. What; quite C. Where; so D. Why; quite
18. –She _____to be excited yesterday. Did she see Huangguoshu Waterfall?
A. looks B. looked C.seems D.seemed
19. The trip was ______! We were not interested _____it.
A. boring; about B.bored; in C.boring; with D.boring; in
20. Many students spend ______ of the time on computer games.
A. most B. many C. quite a few D. much
1. Why didn’t you buy something you liked? (改为同义句)
Why ______ buy something you liked?
2. How do you feel about the red dress? (改为同义句)
______do you _____the red dress?
3. She didn’t tell me anything. (改为同义句)
She ______me ________.
4. They knew everything only after you told them. (改为同义句)
They knew ________ ________you told them.
5. There’s something wrong with my computer. （改为反义句）
There’s ______wrong with my computer.