Lesson 13 The food is placed in the oven.
1.inventor n. 发明家
1. The machine takes its name from its inventor.
2. 4 It was named after its inventor.
3. I wish I were an inventor.
Alexander Graham Bell is theAnswer: inventor
2. microwave n. 微波
1. Preset a microwave oven.
2. No plastic wrap in microwave.
3. No plastic containers in microwave.
3. oven n. 烤箱, 烤炉，灶
1. I think I remembered to switch the oven off but you'd better check (up) (that I did). 我好像记得把烤箱关了, 但你最好再查看一下（我是否关了）
2. She roasted the chicken in the oven.
3. I can smell gas -- is the oven on?
The cook went to see after the cake left in the.
4. microwave oven 微波炉
1. We cooked the meat in the microwave oven.
2. You must go over the instructions of how it works before you use the microwave oven. 在使用微波炉前要先看看它的使用说明。
I bought at your store.
Answer: microwave oven
5. switch v.& n. 开关, 电闸
1. He groped for the light switch in the dark basement.
2. I smell gas. Switch/Turn it off.