Lesson 22 China had never won so many medals before. 要点精析
1.champion n. 冠军
1. My boss asked me to write a profile for the new tennis champion.
2. He was crowned world champion.
3. Who was the individual champion?
2. bronze n.铜
1. The sculpture was a bronze cast.
2. An archaic bronze statuette .
3. China witnessed a bronze age.
3. medal n.奖章，奖牌
1. I have a monumental brass medal.
2. He won a medal for gallantry.
3. She wear the medal on a string round her neck.
4. teammate n. 队友
1. You may bring your coach, team doctor, team leader, or teammate as representative. 你可以选择一名本队的教练、医生、领队或队友陪同检查。
2. He's now a terrific teammate.
3. I'm also proud of being a good teammate.
5. rifle n. 步枪, 来复枪
1. The hostage had a rifle levelled at his head.