【例句】1. He exercises three times a week.
2. It’s good for us to do every day.
A. eye exercise B. eye exercises C. eyes exercise D. eyes exercises
第1页 版权所有 不得复制
【例句】1. Maybe you are right.
2. Maybe he will come this afternoon.
【考查点】maybe 与may be 的区别
答案：keep in good health
解题思路：keep healthy 意为“保持身体健康”，同义词组为keep in good health，但要注意两个词组中healthy和health的不同。所以填写keep in good health。
【用法】same指“相同的”，前面通常要有一个定冠词the，常构成短语the same as“与??一样”；different译为“不同的”，其后的可数名词应为复数形式，常构成短语be different from“与??不同”。different 的名词是difference，是一个可数名词。
第2页 版权所有 不得复制
【例句】1. We are in the same class.
2. His new bike is the same as mine.
3. We are in different classes.
4. This book is different from that one.
5. There are many differences between Chinese and English.
【考查点】the same as与be different from的固定搭配；名词difference的使用
【考查点】be good for与be good at 的区别
be good at 意为“擅长??，在某方面干得好”，后接名词、代词或动名词。
I am good at playing basketball.
My good friend is good at Chinese.
1. It’s good us to walk.
第3页 版权所有 不得复制
A. at B. for C. to D. of
解题思路：be good for是固定短语，意思是“对??有益”。句意为：散步对我们有益处。所以选B。
2. My friend Bill is good English.
答案；D B. on C. for D. at
解题思路：be good at 意思是“擅长，在某方面学得好”。句意为：我的朋友比尔英语
2. —How often does he go to the movies? —Twice a month.
【考查点】how often, how long, how far, how soon的辨析
how long 主要用来提问多长时间。答语通常是表示一段时间的状语。例如：
—How long did you stay there?
—How far is it from here to the hospital?
第4页 版权所有 不得复制
—About ten minutes’ walk.
how soon意为“多久以后”。 时态多用将来时或含有将来意义的其他形式，答语常用 in a week类短语。例如：
—How soon will you come back?
—In a week.
1. — do you go to see a film?
1. do you water the plants?
—Twice a day.
A. How long B. How soon C. How often D. How much
2. He often helps me (do) some housework. （用所给动词的适当形式填空）
第5页 版权所有 不得复制
上册 Unit 2 What’s the matter?
重点单词：advice, enjoy, a few/few, a little/little, with;
重点短语：too much与much too, have a toothache(headache, cold…等)；
重点句型：1. What’s the matter? 2. I’m sorry to hear that. 3. It’s + adj. + to do sth.
4. I don’t think… 5. I’m not feeling well.
A. is good at B. are good for C. is good for
11. We go out to eat but not very often. A. usually B. always C. never
12. Unit One is different Unit Two. D. sometimes D. are good at
A. to B. for C. from D. in
13. My father tries vegetables four or five times a week.
B. eating C. to eat D. ate 第6页 版权所有 不得复制
14. Can you help me _____my room?
A. clean B. cleaning C. to cleaning D. cleaned 15. I eat junk food once a month. So you see, I my health. A. take after B. look at C. look after D. look for
Everyone in our school loves sports. Every morning we get up, we do morning exercises. After the second class we do exercise again. We only have class twice a week, but
“Maybe I’m not very healthy, but I enjoy myself.”
根据短文内容，判断下列句子的正（T）误（F） 1. Few children love junk food.
2. Many parents don’t want their children to eat junk food. 3. Children know it’s a bad habit to eat junk food. 4. Paul is very healthy.
5. Paul often borrows money to buy junk food.
第7页 版权所有 不得复制
Everyone wants to be healthy. Food is very important. There are a lot of healthy foods. You can eat more apples, bananas, oranges and tomatoes because fruits and vegetables are good for your health. But don’t eat too much chocolate. It’s not healthy food. Healthy food can make you grow and make you strong and happy. Remember there is a saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away ”.Sports can also keep you healthy. Get up early and play sports every day. Don’t be lazy! You will be healthy and happy.
6. Some students watch TV (two) a week.
7. Most of them play sports three or four (time).
8. She looks pale(苍白), I think she is kind of (health).
9. Our teacher wants us (read) English every morning.
10. Can you find five (different) in the two pictures?
第8页 版权所有 不得复制