重点：单词send, show, finish, decide, forget;
短语something different；句型That sounds interesting/nice.
难点：形容词修饰不定代词和“be + doing”表将来。
【用法】send为及物动词，意为“发送，寄”。其过去式是sent。常用短语为send sb. sth. =send sth. to sb. “寄给某人某物”，当sb. 是人称代词的宾格（it, them）时，只能用send sth. to sb.。
【例句】1. Please don’t send me junk e-mails.
2. My mother asked me to send them to my friend.
【考查点】和send有相同用法的动词还有：show, lend, pass, give等。
1. My best friend sent me a book yesterday.（同义句转换）
My best friend sent me yesterday.
答案：a book to
解题思路：send sb. sth. = send sth. to sb. 表示“把某物寄给某人”。
2. —A single room, please.
—OK. Will you please me your ID card?
—Sure. Here you are.
A. send B. show C. sell D. serve
第1页 版权所有 不得复制
【例句】1. When did you leave home? A. ask B. asking C. and ask D. to ask
解题思路：forget to do sth.意为“忘记去做某事”。由题意“上周我见到了我的老朋友李明，但是我忘记了跟他要他的电话号码。”可知选D。
第2页 版权所有 不得复制
spend…(in) doing sth. “花费??做??”
spend…on sth. “花费??在??上”
【例句】1. I spend two hours (in) doing my homework every day.
2. I spend a lot of money on clothes.
He spent one day with his friends. —I’ve no idea, but I’ve decided at home and have a good rest first.
A. stay B. to stay C. stayed D. staying
1. This is my new book. Let me .
A. show you it
B. show it to you 第3页 版权所有 不得复制
C. show it you D. show you to it
2. Oh, I forgot my ruler with me. Can I use yours?
A. bring B. brought C. to bring D. bringing
3. I’m interested in animals, so I lots of time playing with my pet dog.
A. pay B. take C. spend D. cost
4. You must finish before 2 o’clock.
A. reading the book B. read a book C. to read the book D. to read a book
5. He decided a digital camera. 【考查点】形容词修饰不定代词时的位置关系
There is for you if you put your heart into it.
A. difficult nothing B. nothing easy C. nothing difficult
解题思路：形容词修饰不定代词时须放在不定代词的后边，所以排除A项。再由句意 第4页 版权所有 不得复制
1. We’re going shopping on Sunday. （改为同义句）
We are going to on Sunday.
2. My brother is stressed out now and wants to do 有趣的事情)
［句型学习］ 解题思路：句中go to the shop这一动作还未发生，可知是表示将要发生的事；go为表动作和位移的词，故用现在进行时表将来。所以选C。
◎How long are you staying?
【例句】—How long have you learned English? —For three years.
第5页 版权所有 不得复制
【考查点】正确分辨how long, how often, how far, how soon四个特殊疑问词组
— will you stay in Shenzhen for your holiday?
—For about two weeks.
A. How often B. How long C. How soon D. What time
解题思路：how soon意为“多久才会”；how long对时间段提问；how often对频率提问，
A. What B. How C. Where D. When
3. I can’t go with you . I have to do .
A. anything important
C. important something
A. going hiking
C. swimming B. something important D. important anything B. going to the beach D. fishing 4. I’m with my dog in the mountains next week . 第6页 版权所有 不得复制
5. When did you finish your last movie?
A. make B. to make C. making
6.— do you sleep every night?—Eight hours .
A. How much B. How many
7. Where’s he going vacation?
A. to B. in C. for
8. —How long are you staying in Dalian ? —_____ .
D. at D. A week ago D. made D. How often C. How long A. For a week B. In a week C. Once a week
1. A. But B. Although C. Because D. Or
2. A. tiring B. boring C. new D. old
3. A. What B. When C. How D. Where
4. A. far B. near C. long D. short
5. A. last B. first C. at last D. at first
6. A. as B. about C. at D. for
7. A. stay B. staying C. stayed D. to stay
第7页 版权所有 不得复制
8. A. park B. school C. aquarium D. museum 9. A. going swimming B. going skating C. playing tennis D. playing baseball 10. A. they B. them C. their D. themselves
This summer, Mary, Tom and Alan are taking a vacation. The following are their plans for the London and stay at a really good hotel while they went touring around that famous city.
They flew to London and arrived at their hotel late one evening. They had expected that they would have to go to bed hungrily, because in that small inn in New Jersey, no meals were served after seven. They were surprised when the waiter asked whether they would take dinner there that night. “Are you still serving dinner?” asked Mr Smith. “Yes, certainly, Sir.” answered the waiter. “We serve it until half past nine.”
“What is the time of meals then?” asked Mr Smith. “Well, Sir,” answered the waiter. “We
第8页 版权所有 不得复制