短语get to, depend on, a number of；
句型What do you think of…? How far is it?
【用法】固定句型It takes sb. some time to do sth. 意为：“花费某人多长时间做某事”。it是形式主语，不定式to do sth.是真正的主语。对some time提问时，用how long。
【例句】 It took me ten minutes to find the book.
【考查点】辨析：cost, take, pay 和spend
如：This watch costs me eight dollars.
pay 作“花费，付”解，只用于钱，用“人”作主语，后跟“钱”作宾语。常以pay…for形式出现。如：I paid 120 dollars for this camera.
spend作“花费”解时，常用于时间和钱。主语常常是“人”。它有spend…on…和spend…(in)doing两种形式，spend…on…常用于花钱，spend…(in)doing常用于花时间。如： I spent 60 dollars on the recorder.
He spent two hours (in) reading the novel.
1. It Mike twenty minutes to walk to school every day.
A. spends B. pays C. takes
解题思路：本题考查“花费”的动词辨析。pay常与for构成pay…for…固定搭配，表 第1页 版权所有 不得复制
示“为??付款”，主语为人；spend常用于spend…on sth./(in) doing sth.，主语也是人；take表示“花费”时，常用于It takes sb some time to do sth句型中。
2. —does it take you to walk to school?
—About ten minutes.
A. How far B. How long C. How soon D. How much
解题思路：答语About ten minutes（大约10分钟），表示的是一段时间，故用how long提问。 2. I usually get home at 6.
arrive 是不及物动词，到达大地方用arrive in，到达小地方用arrive at。
They arrived in Shanghai yesterday.
He will arrive at the bus stop.
They reached home together.
第2页 版权所有 不得复制
Who was the first one ?
A. to reach B. to arrive C. to get to D. to arrive at
解题思路：本题考查the number of和a number of的区别。the number of指“??的数目”，作主语时，谓语动词用单数；a number of指“许多”，作主语时，谓语动词用复数。由问句how many可知此处是询问数量。
1. Liu Xiang Beijing the day before yesterday.
A. got B. get to C. arrived at D. arrived in
第3页 版权所有 不得复制
2. The price of the computer what kind you want to buy.
A. goes on B. takes after C. depends on
3. In our school library there a number of books on science and the number of them ________growing larger and larger.
A. is; are B. are; is C. has; is D. have; are
［句型学习］ =He will go to Spain by plane.
=He will go to Spain in the plane.
=He will fly to Spain.
1. —do you usually go to school?
第4页 版权所有 不得复制
A. Where B. How C. Which D. What
2. The boy usually goes to school on foot. （改为同义句）
The boy usually school.
解题思路：on foot表示“步行”，意思相当于walk to…。因为主语是第三人称单数，故2. —How does Mike get to school?
—He the bus.
A. takes B. gets C. by D. on
3. Jim didn’t come to school bike. He came his father’s car.
A. on; by B. by; by C. by; in D. on; in
4. Ann’s home is about ten kilometers school.
A. away B. to C. away from D. far from
第5页 版权所有 不得复制
上册Unit 5 Can you come to my party?
重点单词：another, busy, whole, till 重点短语：thanks for, come over
重点句型：1. —Can you come to my party on Wednesday? —Sure, I’d love to.
﹡___ much for giving me some help.
A. too B. so C. a lot D. a lot of ﹡__ are Chinese. A. another A. play
B. the other B. to play
C. the others C. plays
D. others D. playing
12. — —About 15 minutes’ walk along this street.
第6页 版权所有 不得复制
A. How much B. How soon C. How far D. How long
13. students in our class are from the town. Some are from the countryside.
A. All B. No C. Every D. Not all
___ around 20.
A. are B. is C. has D. have
﹡15. About two ____ _ students take buses to school in the town.
峰时间）are from seven to nine in the morning and five to seven in the afternoon. People in China work around eight hours a day, five days a week. They usually begin to work at eight in the morning, and rest on Saturday and Sunday.
I have Chinese classes every morning from Monday to Friday. The students in our class are from many countries. We’re all working hard and friendly. The Chinese students are ready to help us with our Chinese. We also help them a lot with their English. We’re getting along very well（相处得融洽）.
第7页 版权所有 不得复制 B. hundreds C. hundreds of D. hundred of
That’s all for today. Please write to me soon.
1. Susan is probably from .
A. China B. England C. America D. Canada
2. People drive on in London.
A. the same side in Beijing as B. the right side of the road 任务三：将划线部分③翻译成英语。
9. Tina goes to work first by boat, and then on foot.
10. Because the college is very big, Maria usually goes from one building to another by bus.
第8页 版权所有 不得复制