—What are you doing?
—I’m reading a book.
It’s raining now.
Peter, are you working in that school? 彼得，你在那个学校工作吗？
She is writing a book about Chinese culture. 她正在写一本关于中国文化的书。
第1页 版权所有 不得复制
I’m watching TV now. You are listening to the music. He is playing basketball.
We are talking about our new teacher.
You are sitting on your chairs.
They’re playing football.
What is the old man doing under the tree? 对其他成分进行提问的：特殊疑问词＋一般疑问句？ 【例句】 —Where is the boy swimming? 第2页 版权所有 不得复制
—Who is she waiting for?
do → doing go → going ask →asking
2. 以不发音的e结尾的动词，去掉e再加ing。 look →looking
have →having take →taking make →making write →writing
3. 以一个辅音字母结尾的重读闭音节词，先双写词尾的字母，再加-ing。 get →getting sit→sitting put→putting run→running
swim→swimming begin→beginning stop→stopping
lie —lying tie — tying
1. 写出下列动词的现在分词： die — dying
She is singing in the next room. （变为一般疑问句）
_________________________________________ Are you playing the computer game? （作肯定回答）
1）Keep quiet, kids. Dad______ in the next room.
A. sleep B. sleeps C. is sleeping D. sleeping 2）His son can______ the drum. Look! He ______ the drum now. A. plays, is playing B. play, plays C. play, is playing D. plays, is play 3）Mary______ with her mother now. A. shopping B. is shopping C. shops 答案：1）C 2）C 3）B D. shop
I am watching TV now. （暂时性）
I watch TV every day. （经常性）
Lucy is living in Beijing.（短时间居住）
第3页 版权所有 不得复制
Lucy lives in Beijing. （长久性居住）
You’re always forgetting the most important things. （责备）
He is always helping others. （赞扬）
He often helps others. （事实）
4. 有些动词不能用现在进行时，如know, understand, love, like, hate, wish, want, think, hope, have, believe, agree, hear, see, notice等。这些动词常用一般现在时表示说话时发生的动作。 They went to the park, singing and talking. 他们边唱边说向公园走去。
1. Look! There __________(be) a lot of girls over there.
What __________they __________ (do) now?
2. —What __________ your mother __________ (do)?
第4页 版权所有 不得复制
—She is a teacher.
3. It __________ (rain) heavily outside now. You must stay at home.
4. Don’t sing. The baby __________(sleep).
5. My brother __________ (not like) playing basketball, but he __________ (like) playing football.
6. —What _________ you usually _________ (do) on Sunday?
—I usually _________ (stay) at home and _________ (do) my homework.
7. Listen! The girls _________ (sing) in the next room.
8. My sister _________ (want) to be a teacher.
9. It’s seven o’clock now. The Greens _________ (have) supper.
10. He often _________ (swim) on Sundays. Look! He _________ (swim) at the pool. 答案：
1. are, are, doing 2. does, do 3. is raining 4. is sleeping 5. doesn’t like, likes
6. do, do, stay, do 7. are singing 8. wants 9. is having 10. swims, is swimming
1. I want _________ homework now.
A. doing B. to do C. to do my
2. It’s time _________.
A. go to school B. play games C. to go home
3. —Are you playing basketball? —No, we _________.
A. isn’t B. aren’t C. not
4. I’m _________ a book in the room.
A. watching B. watch C. reading
5. Where _________ he _________ from?
A. is, come B. do, come C. does, come
6. —Do they have a new car? —Yes, _________.
A. they are B. they have C. they don’t
7. He often _________ supper at 6:00 in the evening.
A. have B. has C. is having
8. It’s 6 o’clock in the morning. He _________.
A. get up B. gets up C. getting up
9. —What are you doing? —I’m _________ TV. D. do my D. go home D. don’t D. read D. is, from D. they do D. is eating D. is getting up
A. watch B. watches C. to watch D. watching
10. We _________ any Chinese classes on Friday.
A. are having B. aren’t having C. don’t have D. are have
11. Tom _________ an English class now.
A. is having B. has C. having D. have
答案：1. C 2. C 3. B 4. C 5.C 6. D 7. B 8.D 9. D 10. C 11. A
暑假专题（三）——一般过去时 第5页 版权所有 不得复制
1. study 2. do 3. go 4. teach 5. stop
6. sit 7. know 8. see 9. run 10. eat
11. have 12. swim 13. get 14. lie 15. make
16. come 17. play 18. watch 19. read 20. wash
1. Look! The two boys _________ (swim) in the pool.
2. We want _________ (go) to a movie in the evening.
3. —What is Jim doing? —He _________ (write) a letter.
4. Jack _________ (go) to bed at ten o’clock on weekends.
5. There _________ (be) an old man and some children in the room.
6. He enjoys _________ (listen) to music.
7. They can’t _________ (dance)
8. I _________ (think) she can learn it well.
9. Let’s go and _________ (have) lunch.
10. It’s time to play games. The students _________ (run).
1. The students _________ their teacher now.
A. listen to B. listening to C. are listening to D. is listening to
2. We _________ our classroom every day.
A. are cleaning B. cleans C. clean D. is cleaning
3. He isn’t playing soccer now. He _________ a car.
A. drive B. drives C. driving D. is driving
4. I often go to school by bike. I don’t _________ to school.
A. come B. go C. walk D. walking
5. The children often _________ football in the afternoon.
A. plays B. are playing C. is playing D. play
6. Take the second turning on the left. You’ll _________ the post office next to the bank.
A. look for B. looking for C. find D. are finding
7. Everyone in our class _________ playing football.
A. like B. is liking C. are liking D. likes
8. Jenny is _________ a green shirt today.
A. putting on B. wear C. wearing D. put on
9. The cat _________ on the bed now.
第6页 版权所有 不得复制
A. is lie B. is lying C. lying D. is lieing
10. —_________you _________ TV now? —No, you can turn it off.
A. Do, watch B. Are, watching C. Do, watching D. Are, watch
_________ is she _________? （同上） 9. A. listening B. listens C. listen D. to listen
10. A. is working B. work C. are working D. works
Wilson is from Australia. And he is now in Xinjiang – the west part of China. He is talking with his father on the phone. His father is not in China. He is in Sydney. Wilson thinks the weather 第7页 版权所有 不得复制
in Xinjiang is very fun. In the morning, it is very cold, but it turns warm at noon. It is also very dry there, but the fruit is very sweet because there is a lot of sunshine（阳光）there. Wilson’s father is going to hike（徒步旅行）the Blue Mountains with his wife because it is warm and sunny now. Wilson hopes they will have a great time and keep healthy.
1. What does Wilson do?
A. A student. B. A reporter. C. A teacher. D. We don’t know.
2. What’s the weather like in Xinjiang?
A. Cold. B. Dry. C. Warm. D. Cold, dry and warm.
3. How is the weather in Sydney now?
A. Sunny. B. Sunny and warm. C. Warm. D. Sunny and cool.
4. What does ―sweet‖ mean in Chinese?
A. 酸的 B. 甜的 C. 苦的 D. 酸甜的
5. Which of the following is right?
A. Wilson’s parents are going to hike the Blue Mountains.
B. Wilson works in a school in Xinjiang.
C. Wilson doesn’t like the weather in Xinjiang.
D. Wilson’s father will come to China.
In England, people often talk about the weather because they can experience four seasons in one day. In the morning the weather is warm like in spring. An hour later black clouds come, and then it rains hard. In the afternoon the sky will be clear, the sun will begin to shine and it will be summer at this time of a day.
In England, you can also have summer in winter, or have winter in summer. So in winter you can swim sometimes and in summer sometimes you should take warm clothes with you.
When you go to England, you’ll see that some English people usually take an umbrella or raincoat with them in the sunny morning, but you should not laugh at them. If you don’t take an umbrella or a raincoat, you’ll regret（后悔）later.
6. It’s usually warm in the morning in England.
7. In summer, it’s usually too hot in England.
8. In England, sometimes it’s hot in winter.
9. Some English people usually take an umbrella or a raincoat with them because it often rains in England.
10. If someone takes an umbrella or a raincoat, he’ll regret later in the day.
第8页 版权所有 不得复制