1. What's your favourite food?
2. What's Amy wearing today?
3. What's this?
4. What does your father do?
5. What does the man want?
6. Where are they talking?
A. In a shop. B. In a school. C. At home.
7. What time will they meet at the school gate?
A．8：15 B．8：45 C．9：00
8. What does the girl usually do after getting up at the weekend?
A. She helps her mother make breakfast. B. She reads a book.
C. She does some exercise.
9. How does Mike go to school every day?
A. By bike. B .By bus. C. On foot.
10. How often does the man clean the cage?
A. Every day. B. Once a week. C. Twice a week.
11. What's in the bag?
A. Some boxes and a football. B. Some books and a football. C. Some bananas and a football.
12. Whose bag is it?
A. It's Jim's. B. It's David's. C. It's Li Lei's
13. How much is the latest MP5?
A. 200 yuan. B.315 yuan. C.350 yuan.
14. What does student think of the latest MP5?
A. Very nice. B. Too expensive. C. So popular
15. What does the student do at last?
A. He pays 200 yuan for a popular MP5. B. He pays 350 for a latest model.
C. He leaves the shop without buying anything.
16. Who is going to give Mary a birthday party?
A. Mary B. Her friends. C. Her parents.
17. How many people are coming to Mary's party?
A. Twenty-five. B. Twenty. C. Twenty-one.
18. What doesn't her father buy for her?
A. apples B. oranges C. tomatoes
19. How old is Mary going to be?
A. 12. B.13. C. 14.
20. What time does the party begin?
A. At four. B. At half past four. C. After five o'clock.
二、选择填空（共 25小题;每小题 I分,满分 25分）
21. There is _______"u" and _______"s" in the word "university".
A. a, an B. an, a C. an, an D a, a,
22. Why _______our local theatre with us?
A. not to visit B. don't visit C. not you visit D. don't you visit
23. Can you teach me _______ flash cards?
A. to make B. make C. making D. makes
24. It takes about half an hour _______ there by bus.
A. to go B. go C. going D. go to
25.－What can you see on the table?
－We can see four _______and five _______.
A. loaves of bread ; tomatos B. loaves of bread ; tomatoes
C. loafs of bread ; tomato D. loaves of breads ; tomatoes
26. Mike lives on the _______floor. I live on the seventh floor. So I live two floors ______ him.
A. nineth, under B. ninth, under C. nineth, below D. ninth, below
27. —Is _______ favourite singing star called Jay Chou?
— Yes. His new album will come out ______ 2nd, June. 2009.
A. your, in B. you, on C. your, on D. you, in
28. It rains _______in the south of China in summer.
A. many B. a lot C. a lot of D. lots of
29. Stephen is going to_______, the capital of _______his summer.
A. Tokyo; the UK B. Paris; French C. New York; the USA D. Moscow; Russia
30. Simon makes _______ friends in his class because he never shares his things with others.
A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
31. The book _______to me. It's _______.
A. isn't belong, hers B. doesn't belong, hers C. isn't belong, her D. doesn't belong, her
32.— When will your parents come back from Hong Kong?
—They _______on Sunday.
A. are arriving B. are going C. are reaching D. are getting
33. Walk _______the bridge, then turn left_______ the traffic lights.
A. cross , under B. across, at C. over, down D. up, on
34. I tried some jackets on, but _______of them looked good.
A. both B. no C. none D. all
35. It's about_______ from our school to my home.
A. twenty minutes' walk B. twenty minute's walk
C. twenty minutes's walks D. twenty-minute-walk
B)完形填空 先通读下面的短文，掌握其大意，然后在每小题所给的A. B. C.D四个选项中选出可以
Bill worked in a company（公司）.At the end of the bag and found it was wrong. He got fifty dollars than usual. He put the money carefully in his pocket and said to the others. This month, he got his money again. He found it again. he went to see the manager（经理）．
“That is right," said the mantold his story. “I made a last month. For one you already. I have to choose another man to replace you. I think you should know what to do in the future."
36. A. this B. last C. next D. each
37. A. closed B. packed C. opened D. turned
38. A. more B. less C. many D. little
39. A. something B. anything C. everything D. nothing
40. A. wrong B. right C. full D. empty
41. A. So B. But C. While D. Or
42. A. before B. after C. until D. while
43. A. phone call B. decision C. mistake D. friend
44. A. door B. bag C. eyes D. company
45. A. know B. tell C. help D. ask
It is not easy for people to sail (航海) around the world in quite small boats. Sometimes the weather gets bad. Accidents can happen easily and quickly.
One family once had an accident. A big fish swam under their boat and bit (咬) holes in it. Sea water came in and the boat soon went down. Luckily these people had another small boat－a lifeboat, so they all got into the lifeboat. They lived in the boat for many days. They ate and slept, and always hoped - At last a ship saved them.
How do people live in a very small lifeboat for a long time? They must be strong in every way, they must have a hope, and they must have a strong desire（愿望）to live. People cannot drink seawater. If they drink a lot of sea water, they will quickly die. They must catch rainwater and drink it. They must also catch fish and birds for food. Lifeboats do not often carry So people can not cook their food in the lifeboats. Raw (生) fish and birds are not very nice but they are their only food. They must eat raw food, or they will die.
46. When the boat sank, the lifeboat gave the people_______.
A. food B. beds C. rainwater D. hope
47. One family once had an accident at sea, because _______.
A. their boat met bad weather B. their boat hit a big rock and it was broken
D. none of them knew how to sail
C. a fish bit holes in their boat
48. People can catch _______for food and drink at sea in a lifeboat.
A. fish and birds B rainwater
C. both sea water and rainwater D. both A and B A.厨师 B.食物 C.炊具 D.大盒子
Hong Kong has about forty public(公共的) beaches. Some of the beaches are among (在之中)the best in the world. People can go there for a swim. You can go to most of them by bus. To go to some beaches, you must take a boat. There are toilets, changing rooms（更衣室） and places to buy food and drink on most of the beaches.
You will swim there without（没有） danger if you remember these important things: 1. Never swim alone（单独）. 2. Never swim after a meal or when you feel hungry or tired. 3. Do not stay in the water too long. 4. Never go out in boat if you can not swim;
Remember: A red flag means that it is dangerous for anybody to go into the water. A blue flag means that it is dangerous for children.
50. There are_______ on most beaches in Hong Kong.
A. toilets B. changing rooms C. small shops D. all of the above.
51. When you see a blue flag, you know that _______ there.
A. women should not swim B. children should not swim
C. nobody should swim D. anybody can swim
52. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. You can always swim when you see a red flag.
B. You should not swim with other people.
C. You should swim after lunch.
D. You can't swim for a long time.
53. This passage mainly（主要） tells us ______
A. something about Hong Kong's beaches and swimming there.
B. that swimming in Hong Kong is dangerous.
C. that Hong Kong has many best beaches in the world.
D. it is not easy to go swimming in Hong Kong.
Have Fun &Learn in Little Rabbit
We pick up your children at school and give them a safe place to play, do homework, and learn after school.
Experienced Teachers/Lunch& Snacks / Toys &Books
Ages: 6 to 12
Subjects: Languages, Maths, Computer, Music
Open time: 11:00 a.m. t0 7:00 p.m. , Monday to Friday.
Address: 26 Market Road, Star City (between First Street and Second Street, next to the Flower
54. What can't children learn inn Little Rabbit?
A. Art B. Music C. Computer D. Languages .
55. Mrs. Green can send her daughter Lucy to Little Rabbit except _______
A. 6:00 p.m. on Friday B. 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday
C. 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday D. 12:00 a.m. 'on Monday
56. Little Rabbit will be open for ______hours in a week.
A.8 B.20 C.40 D.56
57. Who can have fun and learn in Little Rabbit?
A. Mike, a school boy of 13 B. Mary, an 8-year-old girl
C. Cathy, an experienced teacher D. Linda, a housewife without work.
My mum says my head is too expensive, because all my operations（手术） cost millions of
dollars. I am sick with hydrocephalus（脑积水）. That means "water in the head". Water runs through the
body like river, but sometimes it won't leave my head. That water gives me bad headaches and lots of other problems. So doctors put a small tube（管子） in me to take away that water from my head.
I stay in hospital most of the time. Sometimes the doctors let me go out to play. But sometimes, `if I play too much, my tube has problems. I have to go back to the hospital. My doctor, Dr. Beck, is the greatest. He takes good care of me, and he's a lot of fun, too. My illness is hard to understand, but Dr. Beck always takes time to teach me about it by drawing pictures or telling stories. I draw cartoons for him, too. It makes him laugh when he gets tired.
When I grow up, I dream of becoming a doctor so that I can take care of kids like me. I have
been in the hospital a lot, and my mum is a nurse, so I have learned a lot by watching and asking questions. When I'm a doctor, I'll tell sick kids my story to make them feel better when they're
58. The best title for this passage is_______.
A. Where I Spend the Time B. A Very Expensive Tube
C. Why I Want to Be a Doctor D. My Doctor, Dr. Beck
59. The underlined word "it" in the passage means_______.
A. my illness B. my head C. the tube D. the hospital
60. From the passage we can know that ______.
A. Dr. Beck is very good at drawing cartoons
B. the sick child has many funny stories for doctors
C. Hydrocephalus can cause（引起）some other problems
D. nobody can understand the illness well
（木头）houses are easy to catch fire.
63. Linda invited us to take part in her （十二）birthday party this weekend.
64. Now, water （污染）is a serious problem.
66. Lucy always （骑车）to school in the morning.
67. The sniffer dogs（缉毒犬）the airport for the police.
68. Would you like some sandwiches? No, thanks. I am ．
her grades to her parents.
70. It is polite of us to give our seats to ▲ （患病的）people on the bus.
71. His funny jokes made all of us 73. There are a lot of wonderful Chinese paintings (see) in the Palace Museum.
75. We hope that you (have)a good time during your stay in Suzhou next month.