1. What do they plan to do?
2. What do they want to buy?
3. What time is it now?
4. What’s the girl doing now?
5. Where are they talking?
A. In the classroom. B. In the bookshop. C. In the library.
6. Who works in a school?
A. Father. B. Mother. C. I.
7. How many pens are there in Sandy’s pencil
A. 7. B. 4. C. 11.
8. What’s the bag made of?
A. Silk. B. Leather. C. Wool.
9. When will John have a birthday party?
A. Next Sunday. B. Next Saturday. C. Next Friday.
10. Why is Amy late?
A. Because she went to bed late.
B. Because she likes sleeping.
C. Because she is ill.
11. Where do they want to go?
A. The Eiffel Tower. B. The Great Wall. C. The Pyramid.
12. How will they go there?
A. By train. B. By air. C. By car. 听第二段对话，回答第13至第15小题。
13. Who teaches history?
A. Mr Black B. Miss Lin C. Mr Smith
14. What subject (学科) does Miss Lin teach?
A. history B. maths C. English
15. What are they talking about?
A. schools B. teachers C. sports
16. What time does he get up on Sundays?
A. He gets up at six.
B. He gets up at six thirty.
C. He gets up at seven.
17. Where does he go after breakfast?
A. He goes to work.
B. He goes to the park.
C. He goes to the bookshop.
18. What does he often do in the park?
A. He runs for half an hour.
B. He waters flowers.
C. He swims there.
19. Who does he play basketball with?
A. His students. B. His teachers. C. His friends.
20. How long does he look for things on the Internet?
A. Two hours. B. An hour. C. Half an hour.
21. I need a bike __________ to school.
A. go B. goes C. going D. to go
22. Millie ______ cutting onions (洋葱), but she likes eating them.
A. likes B. dislike C. hates D. loves
23. Kitty wants ______ a dancer. So she can’t eat ______ sugar.
A. to be; too many B. is; too much C. to be; too much D. to be; much too
24. ______ lunch, I often have soup, fish and vegetables.
A. Like B. For C. As D. Of
25. There __________ in the fridge.
A. is two cartons of milk B. are two cartons of milks
C. are two cartons of milk D. is two cartons of milks
26. Simon swims after school only once a month, so he ______ goes swimming.
A. usually B. always C. seldom D. never
27. —Would you like some bread?
—__________. I’m a little hungry.
A. Yes, please B. Yes, I would C. No, thanks D. No, I don’t like to
28. —___________ do you sleep every day? —More than 8 hours.
A. How often B. How long C. How much D. How many
29. Mum, my trousers are too old. I want to buy a new ______.
A. trousers B. one C. it D. pair
30. I like this pair of football boots. Could I __________ please?
A. try on it B. try it on C. try on them D. try them on
31. Could you give me ___________ time to think about it?
A. any more B. no more C. some more D. many more
32. Simon is going to wear clothes ___________ for the show.
A. in the 1990s B. from the 1990s C. from the 1990 D. in the 1990
33. I hope you __________ English well.
A. learn B. learns C. learning D. to learn
34. I think this dress looks very beautiful ______ you.
A. in B. on C. at D. for
35. How do we say the number ‘1,483’?
A. One, four hundred and eighty-three.
B. One thousand, four hundred and eighty-three.
C. One thousand and four hundred eighty-three.
D. One thousand and four hundred and eighty-three.
36. I want to live in a big house _______ a beautiful garden.
A. have B. has C. and D. with
三、完形填空（共10小题，每小题1分，共10分） 在……期间) the months of July and August. Children do not go They like to eat where there are many trees or there is a nice lake. If they live near the sea, they often go to the beach. They can fish, swim or enjoy the sun there. They also travel by plane to a foreign country. Many big cities have many famous buildings, 旅行者).
37. A. to B. of C. for D. about
38. A. hot B. cold C. rainy D. cloudy
39. A. one B. two C. three D. four
40. A. people B. peoples C. man D. woman
41. A. see B. watch C. look D. read
42. A. see B. watch C. look D. read
43. A. have B. has C. take D. takes
44. A. from B. away C. to D. off
45. A. car B. a car C. cars D. buses
46. A. for B. in C. on D. at
Here’s a shopping receipt (收据) of Linda.
47. When did Linda go shopping?
A. In the afternoon. B. In the evening. C. In the morning. D. I don’t know.
48. How many kinds of things did Linda buy?
A. Four. B. Five.
49. Where did Linda go shopping?
A. Times Supermarket B. Jiulong Great World
C. the Department Store D. Star Shopping Mall
50. How much money did Linda spend on them?
A. ￥150 B. ￥555
Big Ben is not the name of a man. It is the name of a big clock in London. London is the capital of England. This clock has four faces. So, no matter (无论) where you stand, you can read long. It is about the size of two people standing on top of each other. If you go to London, you may want to visit the Houses of Parliament (国会大厦). In that place you will find Big Ben sits at the top of the clock tower in the Houses of Parliament. You will probably hear it and see it. The big clock makes such a loud noise. ‘Ding dong, ding dong.’ It goes every quarter (四分之一) of an hour. The name of Big Ben comes from a big builder.
51. Big Ben is ____________.
A. a bus B. a clock C. the name of Ben D. a house
52. Big Ben is in ____________.
A. China B. the USA C. Japan D. the UK
53. The clock strikes (敲) every ________ minutes of an hour.
A. ten B. fifteen C. thirty D. forty-five
54. You can read the time of Big Ben ____________.
A. at the top of the clock tower B. in the Houses of Parliament
C. on the hands of the huge clock D. on the four faces of the clock
55. The underlined (划线部分) word ‘hands’ means ________ in Chinese. C. ￥375 D. ￥20 C. Three. D. One
A. 手 B. 标志 C. 指针 D. 发条
Scientists (科学家) think that many animals cannot see colours. The world is black and white to them. Scientists want to find out if (是否) dogs can see colours. When the scientists give the dogs food, they show them a certain colour every time. The dogs get ready to eat when they see this colour. The scientists then show the dogs another colour. Again the dogs get ready to eat. The colours are all the same to them.
Colours are not all the same to monkeys. For example, if we put food in a red box, and do this every day, a monkey will always go to the red box to get food. If we put food in a blue box, the monkey won’t go to it.
56. Scientists show the dogs colours ____________.
A. to tell them to eat B. to find out if they can see black and white things
C. for fun D. to find out if they can see colours
57. The dogs get ready to eat when they ____________.
A. hear different pieces of music B. see the monkeys
C. see black things D. see all the colours
58. Colours are _____________.
A. all the same to monkeys B. not all the same to dogs
C. different to dogs D. not all the same to monkeys
59. If we put food in a blue box and do this every day, a monkey will always go to ____________.
A. the red box to get food B. the blue box and put food in it
C. the blue box to get food D. the red box and put food in it
60. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Scientists find that dogs don’t like colour.
B. Dogs like to hear different pieces of music.
C. Monkeys like the food in the box.
D. Monkeys will not go to the blue box if we don’t show them before.
61. I’m ___________________ (饥饿的), Mum. Can I have a snack?
62. ‘It’s time for you to ____________________ (改变) your diet and lifestyle,’ the doctor said.
63. Smoking is bad for your ____________________ (健康).
64. Do you have ___________________ (足够的) time to finish the work?
65. —Are you from different ____________________ (国家)? —Yes, you are right.
66. Your hair style is very ____________________ (流行的) with young people.
67. Be ___________________ (安静的), please. The baby is sleeping.
68. —When will the train ____________________ (到达) ? —In ten minutes.
A: Hello, what can I do for you?
B: I want to buy a (69)p______________ for my mother because Mother’s Day is coming. A: There are many (70)c______________ scarves here. I’m sure your mother will like them.
B: Great! … How much is it? It’s very beautiful. And purple is her (71)f______________. A: It costs ￥90.
B: Oh, it’s too expensive. Do you have a (72)c______________ one?
A: What about this blue one? It’s only ￥50. And blue can (73)m____________ any other colour. B: I agree. OK. I’ll take it.
74. I hear that famous singer lives on the _____________________ floor.
75. I’m sorry I can’t _____________________ this book now because I have lost my wallet.
76. She ____________ a bedroom ____________ her sister. They live in the same room.
77. There are ___________________ three thousand students in our school.
78. —Where is Millie? —She ______________________ her father at the school gate.
79. —____________ your socks ____________ cotton? —Yes, they are.
80. They’re talking about ____________ money ____________ the people in Wenchuan.
81. He always gets up late. So he often goes to school without _______________________.
82. How much is this Walkman?
83. How do you like your school life?
84. My father usually goes to work on foot.
87. Betty likes her classroom .
Mr Mason is standing in front of a car. He is looking at it. It is a beautiful car and it is very big. Mr Mason likes big cars. A policeman is standing behind Mr Mason. He is looking at the car, too. He is writing in a notebook. Now he is giving a piece of paper to Mr Mason.
Policeman: Excuse me, sir.
Mr Mason: Yes?
Policeman: This is for you.
Mr Mason: What is it?
Policeman: It’s a ticket.
Mr Mason: A ticket?
Policeman: Can you see the sign?
Mr Mason: Yes.
Policeman: It says ‘NO PARKING’. You can’t park your car in the street.
Mr Mason: This isn’t my car.
1. The policeman is standing (92)_________________________ Mr Mason.
2. This policeman gives Mr Mason a (93)________________________.
3. Mr Mason says that car isn’t (94)________________________.
4. ‘NO PARKING’ means you can’t (95)________________ your car here.
5. The car is in (96)______________________.
请以Star Shopping Mall为题，根据以下信息写一篇60-80词的小短文，可适当发挥，切忌逐字翻译。要点如下：
Star Shopping Mall
____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________