（考试时间：120分钟 试卷满分：140分 考试形式：闭卷）
一、 听力（共20题, 每小题1分，计20分）
1. Which is the boy’s favorite season?
2. What’s the boy going to do for the weekend?
A. B. C.
3. What’s the boy’s father?
A. B. C.
4. What prize will Jenny get from her parents?
A. B. C.
5. Where did the man go last night?
A. To his son's school. B. To the cinema. C. To Jane's party.
6. What can we learn from the dialogue?
A. The man often finds excuses. B. The man is often late. C. The woman is often late.
7. What color is the man's new car?
A. Red. B. Blue. C. Green.
8. What do we know about the man?
A. He’s very busy.
B. He has more free time than the man.
C. He’ll study English 4 hours a day.
9. What does the man want to do? A. He wants to borrow a computer.
B. He wants to repair the printer.
C. He wants to print something.
10. How does the man often contact his friends abroad?
A. By e-mail. B. Over the phone. C. Through letters. B.听对话和短文回答问题。
11. Who is Bill?
A. The girl’s brother. B. The girl’s friend. C. The girl’s classmate.
12. What will the girl do on the weekend at last? A. Stay with the family. B. Meet Billy in the army(部队). C. Go to a party.
13. A. in front of the school gate B. Outside the museum C. In the classroom 14. A. on foot B. by bus C. by bike
15. A. sports shoes B. warm clothes C. the student cards 听第二篇短文，回答16～20小题。
16. Who’s speaking?
A. An answer phone. B. A salesman. C. A policeman.
17. Where is the North Seas Travel Office now?
A. At Peace Road. B. At Rainbow Road. C. At Park Road.
18. How long does the Travel Office keep open?
A. For seven hours. B. For eight hours. C. For nine hours.
19. What's the new telephone number of the North Seas Travel Office?
A. 8687669. B. 8748996. C. 8478696.
20. What present can you get if your holiday costs $500?
A. A free ticket. B. A travel bag. C. A special price.
21. Everything comes with_______ price; there is no such thing as free lunch in the world.
A. a B. the C. an D. /
22. —Tom, you are always full of ______. May I know the secret?
—Well, I just take plenty of exercise every day.
A. energy B. love C. interest D. power 23. The two girls are getting on very well and share _______ with each other.
A. little B. much C. some D. none
24. Can you pass my glasses to me, Jerry? I can _______ see the words on the blackboard.
A. simply B. really C. hardly D. clearly
25. I had great difficulty ________ the suitable food on the menu in that restaurant.
A. find B. found C. to find D. finding
26. — I can’t fix these until tomorrow, I’m afraid. — That’s OK, there’s ______.
A. no problem B. no wonder C. no doubt D. no hurry
27. --- _______ plastic bags we use, _______ it will be to the environment. --- I agree.
A. The fewer, the better B. The less, the better
C. The less, the worse D. The fewer, the worse
28. --- What would you do if it ______ tomorrow?
--- We have to carry it on, since we’ve got everything ready.
A. rain B. rains C. will rain D. is raining
29. --- Mum, _____ I finish my homework now?
--- No, you _____. You may have a rest first and finish it later.
A. may, mustn’t B. must, can’t C. may, may not D. must, needn’t
30. Ben _______ Harry Potter when I went to see him last night.
A. was reading B. is reading C. will read D. read
31. The new computers _________ to the village schools next Tuesday.
A. are sent B. were sent C. will be sent D. have sent
32.—You won’t pass the oral English test ______ you practise speaking more.
—I am sure that I will be the best. Don’t worry, mum.
A. when B. if C. unless D. after
33. More and more young people are fond ___ playing tennis nowadays.
A. on B. to C. in D. of
34. ---The light in his room is still on. Do you know _______?
---In order to get ready for the coming exam.
A. if he works hard B. why he stays up so late
C. why is he so busy D. when he will stop working
35. — Say, Jane, will you come with me to the game Friday?
— ______, Bob, but I promised Mary I’d go with her.
A. My pleasure B. Thanks C. Take it easyD. Forget it
Mrs. Evens was home from work. She had just gone into the kitchen to make the afternoon and jumped up her coat, ran out of the house and got on a bus which was going into the a large mouse-trap (捕鼠夹). She wanted to put
When she got the trap, she realized that she had forgotten any a clever idea. She took a pair of scissors(剪刀) and cut a picture of a piece of cheese out of a magazine. Then she put the picture in the trap
The Mrs. Evans came down to the and went straight away to the cheese had gone and in its place was a picture of a mouse.
36. A. where B. what C. while D. when
37. A. laughed B. cried C. surprised D. pleased
38. A. table B. floor C. house D. kitchen
39. A. put on B. took off C. tried on D. dressed in
40. A. asked B. bought C. sold D. left
41. A. a cheese B. an end C. a mouse D. a picture
42. A. for B. out C. with D. along
43. A. to sell B. to eat C. to borrow D. to buy
44. A. and B. so C. but D. or
45. A. open B. closed C. busy D. empty
46. A. At the end B. By the end C. To the end D. In the end
47. A. as a result of B. in the middle of C. instead of D. because of
47. A. afternoon B. hour C. evening D. morning
48. A. cooking room B. bathroom C. reading room D. sitting room
50. A. worked B. took C. changed D. made
Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Yao Ming – people across the world know these
Chinese faces. This year, Jeremy Lin has added himself to the line-up. The
23-year-old is the first Asian-American NBA player since the 1940s – his
parents are from Taiwan. In early 2012, Lin was still sitting on the bench after
two teams didn’t hire him one after another. He lived with his brother in a
small flat, worrying that the New York Knicks would cut him, too.
But suddenly, the once-nameless young man became a basketball hero. As
of February 16, this year he has led his team to seven straight victories (胜利),
including a win over the Los Angeles Lakers in which he scored 38 points, and Kobe Bryant scored 34. In the game against the Toronto Raptors, he made a 3-pointer in the final half-second. He’s scored 166 points in seven games, including 109 in his first four starts — that’s
than any player ever.
Kobe Bryant was surprised after playing with Lin, though he knew very little about the Knicks’ newest star before that.
―Players don’t usually come out of nowhere,‖ Bryant said. ―If you can go back and take a look, his skill level was probably there from the beginning. But no one ever noticed. I am sure he has put in a lot of work to always have that belief in himself. Now, he has the opportunity to show it.‖ Lin himself also said that, ―there is more opportunity [with the Knicks].‖ The Knicks have been in need of a good point guard, and Lin is ―a perfect fit‖.
Lin became a basketball hero overnight. How long will his story last? Nobody knows. But, just like the USA Today article says, for anyone who has ever had a dream, this is a great story. 51. Jeremy Lin plays the role of _______in his basketball team.
A. point guard B. bench player C. sixth man D. small forward
52. At the moment, the sign on Lin’s basketball clothes may be __________.
A. B. C. D.
53.What makes Lin become the newest basketball star overnight?
A. He is the first Asian-American NBA player since the 1940s.
B. He’s scored 166 points in seven games.
C. Kobe Bryant thought his skill level was perfect.
D. He always does lots of training and he is very confident.
54. What may you learn from Lin’s story?
A. The early bird catches the worm. B. Many hands make light work.
C. The grass is always greener on the other side. D. Every dog has its day. B
We spend lots of our lives in the school, getting knowledge, developing ourselves and growing up. It is so important that the school provides a pleasant environment. So all the students must do the following: In the Classrooms
All classes must have a duty book.
Classrooms must be clean and tidy. Waste paper baskets should be emptied before the first lesson every morning.
All students are to make sure that the classrooms stay clean and tidy all the day.
The class cabinets(箱) are strictly for keeping things for the class. No personal things are kept in the class cabinets.
Each class is to provide their own batteries for the clock in the classroom.
Class signs are put up for your teachers and your parents to easily find you. So please look after them well.
School Toilets them with water after use and wash your hands after that. Please use the school toilets as you use the toilet in your own home.
55. The first paragraph mainly tells us_____________.
A. why all the students should follow the school rules
B. that the school is a good place for children to learn and grow up
C. where the students can find a pleasant environment
D. that the school is the only place for many people to spend the time
56. The students should________.
A. have a duty book each
B. keep the classroom clean and tidy
C. empty the waste paper basket after each lesson
D. put personal things in the class cabinets
57. The underlined word ―hygiene ‖ in the last paragraph probably means_________.
A. 保健 B. 心理 C. 卫生 D. 生理 C
As the sun rose, a dewdrop (露珠) woke up. There it sat on a leaf, catching
the sunlight. Proud of its simple beauty, it was very happy. Around it were other
dewdrops, some on the same leaf and some on other leaves. The dewdrop was
sure that it was the best, the most special dewdrop of them all.
Ah, it was good to be a dewdrop.
The wind blew and the plant began to shake, tipping (使倾斜) the leaf. The
dewdrop became frightened as it started to move towards the edge of the leaf. Why was this happening? Things were comfortable. Things were safe. Why did they have to change? Why? Why?
The dewdrop reached the edge of the leaf. It was sure that this was the end. The day had only just begun and the end had come so quickly. It seemed so unfair. It seemed so meaningless. It tried hard to do whatever it could to stay on the leaf, but it was no use.
Finally, it fell. Below there was a mirror. A reflection(反射)of the dewdrop seemed to be coming up to meet it. Closer and closer they came together until finally... the little dewdrop became a part of the great pond (池塘). Now the dewdrop was no more, but it was not destroyed. It had become one with the whole.
58. According to Paragraph 1, we know that the dewdrop _____.
A. didn’t get on well with other dewdrops B. thought its beauty was too simple
C. regarded itself as the best dewdrop D. couldn’t get any sunlight
59. The dewdrop became _____ as it started to move towards the edge of the leaf.
A. afraid B. happy C. proud D. comfortable
60. Which of the following is TRUE according to the story?
A. There was only one dewdrop on the leaf.
B. The dewdrop did nothing before falling.
C. The mirror in the story refers to(指) the pond.
D. The dewdrop was actually destroyed.
61. The story mainly tells us that _____.
A. we should work together against difficulties
B. people should not be too proud of themselves
C. one should work hard for his/her goals
D. it’s good to become one with the whole D In Britain you’re allowed to drive a car when you’re seventeen. You have to get a special two-year driving license before you can start. When you’re leaning, someone with a full license always has to be in the car with you because you aren’t allowed to drive the car on the road alone. You don’t have to go to a driving school --- a friend can teach you. The person with you isn’t allowed to take money for the lesson unless he’s got a teacher’s license. Before you’re allowed to have a full license, you have to take a driving test. You can take a test in your own car, but it has to be fit for the road. In the test you have to drive round for about half an hour and then answer a few questions. If you don’t pass the test, you’re allowed to take it again a few weeks later if you want to. In 1970 a woman passed her fortieth test after 212 driving lessons! When you’ve passed your test, you don’t have to take it again, and you’re allowed to go on driving as long as you like. Britain’s oldest driver was a man who drove in 1974 at the age of 100.
Before 1904 everyone was allowed to drive, even children. Then from 1904 car drivers had to have a license. But they didn’t have to take a test until 1935. On the early days of car driving, before 1878, cars weren’t allowed to go faster than four miles an hour, and someone had to lead the car with a red flag.
62. A person can’t take money for driving lessons unless he __________.
A. has learnt to drive in a driving school
B. has a full driving license
C. has a full license and a teacher’s license
D. is given a special two-year driving license
63. In the driving test, one _______________________.
A. mustn’t drive his car, even though the car is fit for the road
B. is usually asked to drive on roads for some time
C. has to be examined only in car driving skills
D. must drive around for more than an hour
64. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. There is no limit (限制)to the age of an old man who drives a car.
B. One can take a driving test again and again until he passes it.
C. There was a speed limit to cars before 1878.
D. A car driver didn’t have to get a limit license until 1935. 65. The best title for the passage is _____________.
A. Driving Licenses in Britain B. Tests for Britain People
C. Driving Cars D. Young Men’s Driving Licenses
Maybe you are an average student. You probably think you will never be a top student. This is not necessarily so, however. Anyone can become a better student if he or she wants to. Here’s how. Plan your time carefully. When you plan your week, you should make a list of things that you have to do. After making this list, you should make a plan of your time. Don’t forget to set aside enough time for entertainment. A weekly plan may not solve all your problems, but it will force you to realize what is happening to your time. Find a good place to study. Look around the house for a good study area. Keep this space, which may be a desk or simply a corner of your room, free of everything but study materials. No games, radios, or television! When you sit down to study, focus(聚焦)on the subject. Make good use of your time in class. Take advantage of class time to listen to everything the teachers say. Really listening in class means less work later. Taking notes will help you remember what the teacher says. Study regularly. When you get home from school, go over your notes. Review the important points that your teacher mentioned in class. If you know what your teacher is going to discuss the next day, read that material. This will help you understand the next class. If you do these things regularly, the material will become more meaningful, and you will remember it longer. Develop a good attitude(态度)about tests. The purpose of a test is to show what you have learned about a subject. They help you remember your new knowledge. The world won’t end if you don’t pass a test, so don’t be too worried. There are other methods that might help you with your studying. You will probably discover many others after you have tried these.
76. We all hope the Chinese athletes will do well in the coming ___▲____(thirty) London
77. ---You've visited the exhibition. What do you think of it?
---Excellent! I think it's well worth___▲__ (visit), and you're sure to learn a lot from it.
78. Not everyone enjoys fast food. Jack is the one who ___▲___(like)hamburgers.
79. Many people post photos of _▲_ (they) on Facebook. They get to know each other on it.
80. Do you know of all the words we used in 2011 "hold" became the ___(hot) in China?
81. All your suggestions will be discussed______(careful)before we come to a decision.
82. The___ (invent) of the computer marks the beginning of a new time in human history 83. We should never be satisfied with book knowledge. We also need practical __▲_(经历). ___(升)of the national flag. 85. At present the ______(人口)of Yancheng is about 8 million. 86. The new model of car is so expensive that it is ___▲__ (超出)the reach of most people. 87. The boy enjoys to ____(想象88. — What do you think of the ___▲数学) problem? — It worked it out. 89. Let's have a competition. The first to finish reading this novel will be the___▲赢家) . 90. The Americans spell some words ____不同地) from the British. B. 根据短文内容及首字母提示，填写所缺单词，使短文意思完整。每空限一词。
Dear Dad, Happy birthday to you! On this special day I’d like to to you in a special way. I don’t think I am good atso I’m writing to show love for you. ▲greatest men in the world. I am proud of you. You are never interested in fame(名利)and wealth(财富▲ things like on your ▲ In the past, I didn’t care▲ you were with me or not. Now I am sorry to say I didn’am quite lucky that I have such a great father. And I feel happy that now I can let you know how Wish you happy forever! Yours, David
七、翻译句子（共5小题，每小题2分，计10分）根据所给提示完成下列句子。 101. 你的iPhone4s好酷呀！
______▲______ your iPhone4s____▲____!
There is __________▲___________water. Please _______▲________every drop of it.
His robot can ____▲____do housework but____▲_____to help others like Lei Feng.
Legend _____▲_____to be the best song that he _____________▲________________.
____▲___of teachers in our school would ___▲___to school____▲__ drive their cars.
假定你是李华，看到班上有部分同学在完成作业时，不自己独立完成而是抄袭他人的作业，针对这种现象，请你以My opinions on copying others’ homework为题谈谈你自己的看法。
注意：1. 短文必须包括所有内容要点，可适当发挥； 2. 短文标题与开头已为你写好，不