Part 1 Listening (第一部分 听力)
I. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容，选出相应的图片): (共6分)
A B C
D E F G II. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题，选出最恰当的答案)：（共10分）
7. A) A secretary. B) A farmer. C) A doctor. D) A worker.
8. A) In the bedroom. B) In the library. C) In the classroom. D) In the lab.
9. A) Peter. B) Tim. C) Tim’s teacher. D) Peter’s teacher.
10. A) Sunny. B) Rainy. C) Cloudy. D) Windy.
11. A) Noodles. B) Sandwiches. C) Milk. D) Bread.
12. A) On Monday. B) On Tuesday. C) On Thursday. D) On Friday.
13. A) Christmas Day. B) Children’s Day. C) National Day. D) Women’s Day.
14. A) Doctor and patient. B) Manager and customer.
C) Brother and sister. D) Teacher and parent.
15. A) Five. B) Four. C) Three. D) Two.
16. A) She wants more fish. B) She wants to leave now.
C) She doesn't want to eat more. D) She doesn’t like the fish.
III. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容，符合的用“T”表示，不符合的用“F”表示)：（共7分）
17. Sally was a middle school student.
18. Sally didn’t like maths.
19. She tried her best to learn maths, but she failed to learn it well.
20. Sally spent more time in learning maths than in singing and dancing.
21. Sally’s father asked his sister to teach Sally how to learn maths.
22. Her aunt thought that girls could also learn maths well. 23. Sally worked out the problem at once.
IV. Listen to the dialogue and fill in the blanks (根据你听到的对话内容, 完成下列句子，每空 格限填一词):（共7分） 24. David Johnson is from Scotland. He is __________ years old. 25. David is in Junior 3 now and his favourite subject is __________.
26. He is good at __________ and has run for the school team in the 800 metres. 27. He lives about four miles from the school and goes to school by __________.
28. David’s uncle has a farm and he spends most of his __________ time helping him there. 29. He helps his uncle do the farm work and some housework every __________.
30. On Mondays he goes to the Young Farmers’ Group and learn things like how to look after __________.
Part 2 Vocabulary and Grammar （第二部分 词汇和语法）
V. Choose the best answer.（选择最恰当的答案）(共26分) 31. Hello, sir. Could you show me ______dictionary on the bookshelf? A) the A) she
B) a B) her
D) / D) herself D) of D) A lot D) fuel
32. My mother’s decided to make some rice dumplings by ______ this year.
33. A lot of workers set out to build the bridge ______ a windy day. A) in A) Many
B) on B) Much B) grass B) with
C) at C) A little C) milk C) on
34. ______ soldiers and doctors went to Wenchuan to help the people in the earthquake. 35. I must go to the supermarket today. There’s little ______ in the fridge. 36. Share your knowledge ______ others, and then you can feel happy. A) to
37. I made a phone call to his house for several times, but ______ answered it. A) somebody
D) everybody D) do you D) the tallest D) and D) unless D) a little
38. You have already been to several European countries, ______? A) haven’t you A) tall A) so A) if A) few
B) have you B) taller B) or
C) don’t you C) tallest C) but
39. The Shanghai World Financial Centre is now the third ______building in the world. 40. You should spend more time on your study, ______ you won’t pass the exam. 41. Mr. Li won’t allow us to play football ______ we’ve finished our homework.
B) when B) a few
C) because C) little
42. Peter is good at English, but sometimes he still has ______ problems. 43. My father ______ to attend our school Open Day last week.
A) invited A) red A) Raise
B) was invited B) clean B) Raising B) made
C) invites C) sadly C) Raised
D) has invited D) happily D) Raises D) was making
44.George wasn’t used to telling lies. His face turned ______. 45. ______dogs is my father’s favourite hobby.
46. Look! Jenny ______ a kite for her son. She’s really a good mother. A) makes
C) is making
“______”. A) told…from C) kept…off A) mustn’t A) not play A) take up A) busy with A) What “______”. A) again and again C) sometimes
B) for the time being D) all the time
B) the meeting will begin D) would the meeting begin B) Not at all.
D) Never mind.
B) Yes, I will. D) I agree.
B) stopped…from D) kept…in C) needn’t
D) may not D) not playing
48. A: Must parents help do everything for their children? B: No, they ______.
49. The police told the children ______ football in the street.
B) don’t play B) take in
C) not to play
50. It is common in Britain for students to ______ new hobbies after the Christmas holidays.
C) take off D) take away C) good at C) What an
D) proud of D) How
51. Our monitor has won the first prize in the competition. We’re very ______ him.
B) famous for B) What a
52. ______ easy it is to memorize the new words in this way!
54. Could you please tell me when______ tomorrow afternoon? A) will the meeting begin C) the meeting would begin A) Don’t say that. C) Thank you. A) That’s all right. C) Yes, you can.
VI. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms ( 用括号中所给单词
的适当形式完成下列句子。每空格限填一词)：(共8分) 57. Spring is here. We can see many ______ flying in the garden. (butterfly) 58. I met an old friend of ______ when I was doing shopping in the market. (I) 59. This is the ______ time for me to give a speech before so many people. (two ) 60. What nice weather! The sun is shining and the wind blows ______. (gentle) 61. Sports can help us to keep ______ and live longer. ( health)
55. A: Shirley, you look very beautiful in the red dress! B: ______
56. A: You’d better go to see the doctor. B: ______
62. My uncle works on a modern farm. He’s thin and of average ______. (high)
63. Study hard and try your best to ______ a key school, Tim. (entrance)
64. It is ______ to understand every single word when reading an article. (necessary)
Ⅶ. Rewrite the following sentences as required（根据所给要求，改写下列句子。每空格限填一词): (共12分)
65. Alice usually plays with her pet dog after school. (改为否定句)
Alice ______usually ______ with her pet dog after school. 对划线部分提问)
______ ______ will your father leave for London?
67. Jack used to have a cup of tea after dinner. (改为反意疑问句)
Jack used to have a cup of tea after dinner, ______ ______?
68. We had a very exciting trip last weekend.（改为感叹句）
______ ______ exciting trip we had last weekend!
69. Jenny eats less meat in order to lose some weight.（保持原句意思不变）
Jenny eats less meat ______ ______she can lose some weight.
70. They publish their school magazine once a month.（改为被动语态）
Their school magazine ______ ______ once a month.
Part 3 Reading and Writing（第三部分 阅读和写话） Ⅷ. Reading comprehension ( 阅读理解): (共56分)
A. True or False（判断下列句子是否符合短文内容，符合的用“T”表示，不符合的用“F”表示): ( 7分)
When I was twelve years old, my family were the first black people to move into an all white part of Grand Rapids, Michigan. Many of our new neighbours weren’t very welcoming. Some of them said angrily that we should return to where we came from. The children sometimes threw stones at me or drove me home from school.
Most of my teachers simply took no notice of me, but not Dorothy Bean, my history teacher. Miss Bean was angry at how badly I was being treated (对待), but she didn’t say this to me. Miss Bean showed her respect (尊重) for me by teaching me just like anyone else. Instead of being unnoticed, I was given a chance to show that I was clever. Miss Bean was the first teacher who ever made me think for myself. She always wanted to know what I thought about difficult questions. She expected me to have my own idea. Miss Bean was teaching me that thinking for oneself was the important way to education.
One day, when I was not paying attention in class, Miss Bean suddenly threw an eraser (橡皮) at me. The eraser hit me right on the hand and sent my pencil flying. The whole class were very surprised at first, then started laughing. This event became famous in the school and, because it happened to me, the students wanted to get to know me. So that’s the story of how Dorothy Bean made me her target (靶子), and how I became just another kid in school.
71. The writer’s family moved to a new place when he was twelve.
72. Before they moved to the new place, there were no black people there.
73. Many people treated the writer badly because he was not clever.
74. Miss Bean was fair to each of her students.
75. Miss Bean was a teacher who was friendly and helpful.
76. The whole class were angry when Miss Bean threw the eraser to the writer.
77. The event that happened between the writer and Miss Bean made the writer famous in school.
B. Choose the best answer（根据短文内容，选择最恰当的答案): ( 7分)
In Canada you can find dogs, cats, horses etc. in almost every family. These are their pets. People love these pets and regard them as their good friends. Before they keep them at their houses, they take them to animal hospitals to give them injections (打针) so that they won’t carry disease (疾病). They have special animal food stores, though they can get animal food in almost every store. Some people spend around two hundred Canadian dollars a month on animal food. When you visit people’s homes, they would be very glad to show you their pets and they are very proud of them. You will also find almost every family has a bird feeder in their garden. All kinds of birds are welcomed to come and have a good meal. They are free to come and go and nobody is allowed to kill any animals in Canada. They have a law against killing wild animals. If you killed an animal, you would be punished (处罚). If an animal happened to get run over by a car, people would be very sad about it.
People in Canada have many reasons to like animals. One of them might be: Their family tie is not as close as ours. When children grow up, they leave their parents and start their own life. Then the old people will feel lonely. But pets can solve this problem. They can be good friends and never leave them alone.
78. This passage shows that Canadians __________.
A) hate animals
C) love animals
B) often kill animals D) don’t keep their pets inside their houses 79. They give their pets needles because __________. A) the pets are sick
B) the pets are wild
C) they want to stop them from carrying disease
D) they want them to sleep on the way home
80. People can buy animal food for their pets __________.
A) only at the animal food stores
C) in the supermarkets B) in almost every store D) in the pet shops
81. When you visit people’s homes, ___________.
A) people would be happy to show their animals
B) people would ask you to feed birds
C) you are not allowed to see their animals
D) it’s necessary for you to buy some animal food
82. Which is RIGHT according to the passage? ___________
A) People aren’t allowed to kill wild animals except birds.
B) Pets eat better than people.
C) Almost every family has a bird cage at his house. D) Any bird can come to the bird feeders to eat. 83. When children grow up, they __________.
A) they don’t love their parents any more B) don’t live together with their parents C) they find jobs far from their parents D) make money to support the family 84. The passage mainly talks about __________.
A) how to keep disease from pets B) pets in Canada
C) how to take good care of pets D) life of the old people in Canada
C. Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage（选择最恰当的单词或词语完成短文):（14分）
It is well known that the English go out with an umbrella or a raincoat. Why? Because the weather in Britain often changes quickly. It is not very usual for the same kind of weather to long.
Spring can be rainy or windy, the weather is getting warmer and you can hope for more sunny days. In fact, there can be as much sunshine in spring as in summer. Summer is time for visitors to go to the seaside and other places of interest. The weather can be sunny and nice. People often go out to have a walk or swim. Autumn is a beautiful season with trees in the woods and parks changing colour. During autumn it is nice to be outside, too. In winter, it gets colder. It might snow, on high land and in the north. There are also very high winds in this season.
January and February are the coldest of the year, while the warmest are often July and August. The difference in temperature between winter and summer is not so in Britain. The average temperature for winter is about 4.5℃, and for summer about 15.5℃. 85. A) make 86. A) but
B) stay B) and B) already B) luckily B) weather B) big
C) change C) or
D) take D) for D) the best D) only D) especially D) weeks D) important
87. A) the earliest 88. A) still 90. A) seasons 91. A) small
89. A) suddenly
B) the latest C) the busiest C) never C) months C) nice C) possibly
D. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words（在短文的空格内填入适当的词，使其内容通顺，每空格限填一词，首字母已给):（14分）
Let me tell you a story. One of my good friends lives with six hundred animals on the Greek there is a lot all around it. Ever since he left school, he has travelled all over the world collecting animals for his zoo. He hoped to collect at least two examples of every sort of animals on his island. He writes books about his travels, and about his wonderful animals that he collects. The money from his books helps him to for all the food that these animals eat. My friend told me that money for his travels, and for his zoo, and a little oil can buy enough water for a long time, but he knows that if he tells