2. 本卷答案必须做在答卷纸的相应位置上，做在试卷上无效。答卷纸共2页。 温馨提示：请仔细审题，细心答题，带*号的词可在后面的小词典里查阅。相信你
Ⅰ. 听小对话, 选择图片（共5小题；每小题1分，满分5分）
1. What animal are they talking about?
2. What’s the weather like today?
3. Where is the boy going?
A. B. C.
4. What’s the matter with the man?
5. Which sign are they talking about?
A. B. C.
A. B. C.
Ⅱ. 听长对话，回答问题（共5小题; 每小题1分，满分5分）
6. What day is coming soon?
A. Mother’s Day. B. Children’s Day. C. Father’s Day.
7. Who will help Frank wash the car?
A. His sister. B. His brother. C. His friend.
8. What is Rose busy with?
A. Her trip plan. B. Her school exam. 9. Who will go camping with Rose?
C. Her summer report.
A. Bill. B. Her sister. C. Her classmate. 10. How does Rose find Bill’s suggestion about camping? A. Wonderful. B. Crazy. C. Strange.
11. A. Jack
C. To learn swimming C. In the sports hall
C. 5:00 pm C. Ball games
12. A. To keep healthy 13. A. In the gym 14. A. 3:00 pm 15. A. Running
B. To win the basket game B. On the playground
B. 2:00 pm
请从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 16. --Why are you laughing?
--Oh, I’ve just read interesting story.
A. a B. the C. an
17. -- Is this your notebook?
-- No, it isn’t. Ask Bill. He is looking for ___________. A. mine B. yours C. hers D. his 18. -- Excuse me, where can I exchange _________? --There’s a bank on the second floor. A. books B. food C. money D. stamps 19. You won’t lose weight______you keep a diet and take exercises every day. A. because B. unless C. if D.but 20. Though Lin Tao’s parents work in another city, he can ______ himself.
A. look out of
B. take care of
C. catch up with
D. come up with
21. -- Mom, look at the kite. I made it alone. -- Good job, Charlie. I’m _________ of you. A. tired B. proud C. sure D. sick
22. Our government is trying to search for the airplane has been missing for many days. A. what B. that C. who D. why 23 -- The city of Wenzhou looks more and more beautiful. -- Yes. That’s because lots of trees ______ every year. A. plant B. are planting C. are planted
D. have planted
24. -- Can you guess _________ the new Nike sports shoes? -- Yes, Maybe he asked his grandpa to pay for them, I think. A. how he paid for B. where he bought C. when he paid for
D. why he bought