1. A. Thank you. B. Sure, I’d love to. C. I’m sorry to hear that
2. A. Good idea. B. No, I can’t. C. It’s at our school.
3. A. It’s a fine day. B. It’s Monday. C. It’s March 5th.
4. A. Yes, I can B. Sure. C. A good idea.
5. A. You are welcome. B. I’m sorry. C. That’s too bad.
6. Does Lucy read English in the morning?
A. Yes, she is. B. Yes, she does. C. No, she doesn’t. D. No, she isn’t.
7. When does she watch TV?
A. Every evening. B. On Saturday afternoon C. On Saturday evening. D. On Sunday.
8. She likes singing and _________.
A. driving a car B. swimming C. playing games D. dancing
9. Who likes her?
A. Her parents. B. Her teachers C. Her classmates D. A and B
10. From the story , we may know Lucy is ___________
A. a good student. B. a good driver. C. a good doctor D. a good American III. 听一段对话（两遍），然后根据问题选择正确答案
11. Bill Gates was born in __________
A . 1954 B. 1956 C. 1955
12. Bill Gates has _______sisters.
A. two B. one C. three
13. He started to play with computers at the age of _____
A . 11 B. 12 C. 13
14. His favorite subjects were _______
A. science and math B. English and math C. science and P.E.
15. He has ______children
A. 3 B. 2 C. 4
16. Why did Tom’s mother go to the doctor?
A. Because she didn’t feel well B. Because she missed the doctor
C. Because she wanted to visit her friend in hospital
17. When did Tom play basketball?
A. In the evening B. In the afternoon C. In the morning
18. Why did Tom walk home ?
A. Because his bike was broken(坏了). B. Because he likes walking C. Because his bike was lost
19. How long did it take him to mend his bike ?
A . For one hour B. For three hours C. For two hours
20. How was his weekend?
A. Great B. Not bad C. Bad 二、单项选择：（每小题1分，本题共20分）
( ) 21. The old man has two brothers. One is a worker, is a teacher.
A. another B. other C. others D. the other
( ) 22. There is yogurt in the milk shake
A. too much B. much too C. many D. any
( )23. — Can you come over to my birthday party? — ____________.
A.I can B. That's all right C. Sure., I'd love to D. No, I can’t
( )24. I’m _______ than my sister.
A. outgoing B. more outgoing C. most outgoing D. the outgoing
( )25. Who is _____ swimming, you or she?
A. better at B. better in C. good at D. good in
( )26. Let’s _______ a great turkey sandwich .
A. make B. makes C. do D. doing
( )27. I need two _______.
A. teaspoon of honey B. teaspoons of honeys C. teaspoons of honey D. teaspoon of honeys
( )28. There is some butter on the two slices _______ bread.
A. of B. on C. in D. \
( )29. ---Were there any seals in the zoo? ---________.
A. Yes, there weren't B. No, there were C. Yes, there were. D. Yes, there was.
( )30. －Would you like ________? －Thank you, but I’m not thirsty.
A. some sandwiches B. some mooncakes C. some bread D. some orange
( )31. I felt a little tired the end of the day.
A. by B. in C. at D. on
( )32. When did he start ______?
A. play piano B. playing piano C. playing the piano D. plays the piano
( )33. He spends his lots of free time ___ TV plays.
A. to see B. watching C. to watch D. looking
( )34. He ____ a speaking competition last summer holiday.
A. takes part in B. joined C. took part in D. joins
( )35. She didn't go out to play ___________ the bad weather.
A. because B. because of C. as D. for
( )36. —What _______ do you need?
— I don’t need anything _______.
A. else; else B. else; other C. other; else D. other; other
( )37. _______glasses of milk do you want?
A. How many B. How much C. How long D. How old
( )38. _______he is ill, _____he is still studying hard in the classroom.
A. Although, but B. Although, / C. But, / D. But, although
( )39.---. ______? ---It's sunny.
A. How is the weather B. How are you C. What's your name D. How do you do
( )40. He is _________ unusual violinist.
A. the B..a C. an D./
三、完形填空：（每小题1分，本题共10分） “How did you get so much __Australia for two weeks.” “It was easy,” John answered. “I got a job in Australia.” “A job ? ” “I gave Chinese nds.”
“” “Mr. Tanaka, the shopkeeperthree hours a day In return, he gave me three meals a day and some money.” “Did he learn much Chinese?” I asked. “I don’t know.” John said. “__!”
41. A. weeks B. months C. years D. days
42. A. happy B. angry C. surprised D. sorry
43. A. money B. time C. work D. friends
44. A. Where did you work B. What did you do C. How did you get it D. When did you do it? 45 A. to B. at C. for D. of
46. A. are B. aren’t C. wasn’t D. isn’t
47. A. knows B. knew C. didn’t know D. know
48. A. American B. French C. Russian D. Chinese
49. A. teach B. taught C. teaching D. to teach
50. A. And B. But C .Or D. Although
A In China, there're many different kinds of food. Some of them are very popular. Dumplings are the real Chinese food. Now let's talk about them, OK?
Everyone in China likes dumplings very much, and there are many different kinds of dumplings. Some have meat and vegetables in them, others have sugar( 糖 ), eggs and so on. I like dumplings with vegetables and pork better than any other kind. Usually people make dumplings at home. If you have no time to make