1. What are your mother’s ______? 小升初练习
A．hobbys B. hobbies C. Hobby
2. Oh, my god! _____ a mess in the kitchen!
A. What B. How C. Isn’t
3. I don’t like _______ ______ shopping.
A. fish, and B. fishing, or C. fishing, and
4. A small cloud has _______ water but a big cloud has a lot of water.
A. a lot of B. little C. a little
5. They saw many ______ in the picture.
A. zebras and sheep B. zebra and sheep C. zebras and sheeps
6. Some animals were _____ in the day time and _____ at night.
A. sleep, wake B. asleep, wake C. asleep, awake
7. ----I don’t want to eat anything. I’m not feeling well today. ----______ I hope you’ll be better.
A.It doesn’t matter. B. I’m sorry to hear that. C. Don’t go home.
8. It’s hot ___ summer in Beijing.
A. by B. in C. on
9. I met Kate on _____ home yesterday.
A. my B. his C. me
10. Bruce, look at your dirty shoes. You’d better _____ them right now.
A. washed B. wash C. to wash
11. ----Can you sing the song in English?
----No, I _____ .
A. may not B. can’t C. mustn’t
12. The doctor often tells him _____ more exercise.
A. to take B. taking C. taken
13. ----What did you do last night?
----I did my homework and _____ TV.
A. watch B. watched C. will watch
14. The Whites _____ many places of interest since they come to China.
A. have visited B. will visit C. visited
15. I’m hungry. Please bring me some ______ .
A. kites B. cakes C. boxes
16. Most of the children enjoy ______ computer games.
A. play B. playing C.played
17. This is Miss Gao. She ___ your new teacher.
A. be B. am C. is
18. Look! Lucy is ___ a new red dress. She is beautiful today.
A. with B. put on C. in
19. ----_______? ----My bike is broken.
A. what is it B. What is wrong with you C. Where is it
20. There are so many people in the shop. You must _____ your things.
A. look at B. look after C. put away
21. I have two good pen friends. One is an American, ______ is in England.
A. the other B. another one C. another
22. ----____ are his football clothes? ---- Under the bed.
A. Where B. Who C. What
23. These are _____. You can buy a pair for your mother.
A. woman sock B. women sock C. women socks
24. ----She must be in red. ---- No, ______ . She wears a green coat.
A. she is B. she must not C. I don’t think so
25. The coat ____ the wall isn’t Kate’s. It’s ____ .
A. on; his B. to; mine C. in; he
26. Here are some flowers ____ our best wishes.
A. to B. with C. for
27. ----When is ____? ----September the tenth.
A. Teacher’s Day B. The Teachers’ Day C. The Teacher’s
28. This is Susan King. We usually call her ______.
A. Miss Susan B. Mrs Susan C. Miss King
29. ----_____ are you going there? ---- On foot.
A. Where B. Why C. How
30. What are you going to do ____ this afternoon?
A. in B. on C. /
31. I’m going to ____ Uncle Wang ____ Tuesday.
A. look at; / B. see; / C. see; on
32. She can’t ride a bike. She ______ school on foot.
A. must get to B. has to get to C. has to go to
33. Granny Li often ____ the children stories.
A. speaks B. talks C. tells
34. The shop is about _____ away from here.
A. two hundreds meters B. two hundred meters C. two hundred meter
35. ----I’m sorry. I can’t help you with your English.
----Thank you _______ .
A. very much B. all the time C. at all.
36. My sister does well ____ Computer Studies.
A. on B. at C. in
37. Su Hai’s father is __ engineer, her mother is ____ doctor.
A. a; the B. an; a C. a;/
38. How many ____ are there in your School?
A. class B. classes C. library
39. These books are ____. Hers are in ____ schoolbag.
A. my; her B. mine; her C. mine she
40. There ____ a piano and two chairs in the music room.
A. are B. is C. have