第二部分 单项选择(10分) (每小题1分，共10分)
A. Ee B. Gg C. Oo D. Nn
22. If you go to the theatre this evening, so _________ I.
A. will B. should C. do D. am
23. He's found _________ in the bag. It's empty. A. everything B. nothing C. anything D. something
24. --- _________ is your father?
--- He is fine. Thank you!
A. Where B. Who C. How D. What
25. We made a final _________ that we would help the poor children in the school.
A. idea B. decision C. rule D. opinion
26. Mo Yan is a famous writer who got the Nobel Prize. _________ wrote many popular books.
A. He B. She C. They D. We
27. What _________ you _________ when I called you?
A. did, do B. was, doing C. were, doing D. are, doing
28. The TV play is _________. I have seen it three times.
A. terrible B. wonderful C. boring D. disappointing
29. Mary is ten. Lily is three years older than Mary and two years younger than Jane. Jane is _________
A. thirteen B. eight. C. eleven D. fifteen
30. -- Mike, why do you still stay here'? They have gone home.
-- I'm sorry, but I _________ when to leave.
A. didn't tell B. don't tell C. wasn't told. D. haven't told
从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中，选择能填入空白处的最佳选项。(每小题1分，共10分) China's manned space docking (对接) between Shenzhou-9 spacecraft and Tiangong-1 lab has achieved a complete success!
On June 29，2012. China's Shenzhou-9 spacecraft landed Mongolia. Three astronauts who finished China's first manned space docking mission returned to the on Friday morning.
The return capsule(舱) of Shenzhou-9 spacecraft touched down successfully as planned. The astronauts were in good condition. the astronauts were in the capsule, they reported to the command center "We have returned, and we feel ." Jing Haipeng was the first to come out of the return capsule, who is the country's first woman astronaut. The three flew to Beijing after landing site.
On June 24, the three Chinese astronauts successfully completed a manual docking and Tiangong-1 lab. The success is very for the country's plans to build a space station around 2020. The spacecraft and space lab were joined in an automated (自动的) docking on June 18, after the three astronauts were The three astronauts 31. A. happily B. safely C. quickly D. badly
32. A. sun B. moon C. earth D. sea
33. A. While B. Since C. Though D. Because
34. A. glad B. tired C. awful D. good
35. A. studied B. followed C. pushed D. stopped
36. A. taking B. checking C. passing D. failing
37. A. beside B. before C. behind D. between
38. A. difficult B. dramatic C. important D. serious
39. A. sent into B. cared for C. chosen as D. found out
40. A. even B. still C. also D. only
As a volunteer teacher, I traveled a long way to a small village school in Longzhou, Guangxi. On my way there, I thought about the village, the school, and the children there. However, I felt sad when I arrived there. It wasn't what I expected. It didn't look like a school at all! The school had only three rooms, one for Grades 1, 2 and 3, and another one for Grades 4, 5 and 6. There was a third one for me.
The children welcomed me warmly on my first day. They asked me a lot of questions, and I told them stories about myself and my life in Shanghai. The next day, I gave them a test to find out their level. Though the test was very easy, over half of the students failed it, yet they all wanted to learn new things. I knew they needed me.
I was busy preparing lessons, reading test papers every night. I enjoyed teaching these lovely and hardworking children, and I could see that they were making progress with my help. I have also learned a lot from them. I understand their lives better, and we are now good friends.
I have worked in Longzhou for a year now. I’m very happy, and the experience has been very useful for me. I love the small village school and the children. In fact, I would like to continue working here.
41. From the first paragraph, we know the school is very _________.
A. beautiful B. big C. interesting D. small
42. There are _________ grades in the school.
A. 2 B. 4 C. 5 D. 6
43. The writer came from _________.
A. Longzhou B. Guangxi C. Shanghai D. Beijing
44. What does the writer think of working in the school?
A. Very interesting B. Very useful. C. Very careful D. Very exciting
45. According to the passage, the writer _________.
A. was sorry for the poor school B. worked hard to teach the children
C. didn't want to work in the school D. left the school in a short time
Young people and older people usually have different ideas about life. But in a special program in New York, adults and teenagers live together in a friendly way.
Each summer 200 teenagers and 50 adults live together for eight weeks as members of a special work group. Everyone works several hours each day. They do so not just to keep busy but to find meaning and fun in work. Some teenagers work on the farms near the village. Some learn to make things like tables and chairs and to build houses. The adults teach them these skills.
There are several free hours each day. Weekends are free, too. During the free hours some of the teenagers learn photo-taking or drawing. Others sit around and talk or sing. Each teenager chooses his own way to spend his free time.
When people live together, they should have rules. In this program the teenagers and the adults make the rules together. If someone breaks a rule, the problem goes before the whole group. They talk about it and ask, “Why did it happen? What should we do about it?”
One of the teenagers has said something about it, “You have to stop thinking only about yourself. You should learn how to think about the group.”
46. How many adults and teenagers live together in a special program?
A. 200 B. 250 C. 400 D. 500
47. The adults don't teach the teenagers to _________.
A. make tables B. build houses C. cook D. work on the farms
48. How many days do they work in a week?
A. Four days. B. Five days. C. Six days. D. Seven days.
49. What may happen if someone breaks a rule?
A. Everyone in the group will worry about the problem. B. The problem goes before his parents.
C. Something is not serious with the problem. D. Everyone in the group is excited at the problem.
50. What does the writer want to tell us?
A. Teenagers can learn many skills. B. Teenagers can learn much from adults.
C. Adults enjoy living together with teenagers. D. Adults and teenagers can live in it friendly.
On July 1, 2012, Spain won the game during the match between Spain and Italy. It became the first in the Euro 2012 Soccer Championship. Lots of people in Madrid, the capital of Spain, gathered in the central city to watch their team beat Italy 4:0 during this match. Spain won a Euro and then a World Cup, and then another Euro.
After the game, there were many people in the car, waving the country's red and yellow flag. They called out, "I am Spanish! I am Spanish!" How excited they were!