8B U3 Online tours
2. at the top of the page
at the bottom of the page
3. click on it
4. in only eight hours
5. the world-famous trade centre
6. at the southern end of···
7. see the huge glass ball falling through the darkness
see sb do
see sb doing
sb be seen?
through & across &cross
8. It`s a good place to relax after a hard day`s work.
9. hear of : 听说过，听到；提起某事，直接指其对象。
I have never heard of him since he left.
I have heard of the song.
hear about: 听到/得知关于某人或某事的消息 比 hear of知道的更详细，具体
I've just heard about his illness.
I've just heard about his promotion.
hear sb do
hear sb doing
10. so much for sth
11. ticket to different places
the key to the door
the price of the keyboard
the answer to the question
12. fall from fall behind fall off fall down fall ill /asleep
fall in love with fall over fall to pieces 破碎
13. be famous for be famous as
14. the other day 前几天
15. lucky you
Page 1 of 5 让每一个学生超越老师！
16. dream of / about doing sth
17. realize your dream
18. To learn about a city 不定式开头表目的
19. in on接壤 to不接壤
20. looks like a ship with many sails
21. on the website
22. be the opposite of
23. would you mind + one`s doing sth及其回答
不介意： No, of course not. No, certainly not. No, not at all. No, go ahead.
No, do as you like. No, I don't mind. No, do it please.
介意：I'm sorry but I do. Sorry, you'd better not. I'm afraid you can't. I wish you wouldn't ...
I'm sorry, but it's not allowed ...
24. My pleasure With pleasure
Thank you for helping me. It's my pleasure = My pleasure.
Would you please open the widow? With pleasure.
25. be made up of
1. _________ do you usually use your computer ____________ ?
A. What; for B. Why; for C. How; for D. What; like
2. Do you know how long __________________ ?
A. has he fallen asleep B. has he been asleep
C. he has fallen asleep D. he has been asleep
3. My father ___________ a letter the whole evening yesterday, but I’m not sure if he has finished it.
A wrote B was writing C has written D writes
4. Every week my uncle has to finish writing _____ article for the newspaper.
A. an eight-hundred-word B. a eight-hundred-word
C. an eight-hundred-words D. a eight hundreds words
5. — Do you mind my smoking in your office?
— ___________ . Look at the sign. It says, ‘ No smoking.’
A. It doesn’t matter B. No, I don’t C. You’d better not D. Never mind
— Do you mind my ______ here ? — ______, it’s for my mother.
A. sitting; No,not at all B. sitting; Better not
Page 2 of 5 让每一个学生超越老师！
C. sit; No, not at all D. sit; You’d better not
6. — He’s never been to Nanjing, ______ he ?
— _____. He came here last year.
A. has he; Yes B. has he; No C. hasn’t he; Yes D. hasn’t he; No
7. Your radio is too noisy. Would you please________?
A. turn it on B. turn on it C. turn it down D. turn off it
A. don`t I B. isn't she C. doesn`t she D. do I
9. His son went to school ________ a hurry yesterday morning.
A. at B. to C. in D. for
10. The girl?s hair is about __________ long.
A. six foot B. six feet C. six-foot D. six-foots
11. Does your parents mind ______ us home?
A. to drive B. drove C. driving D. drive
12. Metal ______ making machines and many other things.
A. used to B. is used for C. is used as D. is used to
13. When we hear the poor, we think of a large group of people without food or homes.
A. about B. of C. / D. from
14. Hainan island is ______ of China.
A. in the east B. in the south C. to the south D. on the east
15. Here is a ticket _________ you ____________ a ball game.
A. for; at B. for ; to C. to ; for D. to ; to
16. — Are you on business here, Kate?
— No, ______. It's my holiday today.
A. with pleasure B. my pleasure C. for pleasure D. much pleasure
17. Book Three of Vocational English_____ 12 units.
A. is made of B. are made of C. is made up of D. are made up of
the east of Fujian province.
You can use the r________ control to turn on the air condition.
This program is boring. Can you change the c________ for me?
Page 3 of 5 让每一个学生超越老师！
Can the computer do the word p________?
The children can turn on the computers with their _________(mouse).
I often use my computer________(send) e-mails.
He was very tired and soon fell _________(sleep).
The computer is used for _________(draw) the pictures.
We often celebrate our birthday by_________(have)a party.
Traveling to all countries of the world gets easier and easier, but how well do we know and u______ each other?Here is a simple test.Imagine you will hold a m______ at four o’clock,what time should youexpect your f______ business friends to come?If they are Germans,they will arrive on time.If they are American,they’ll probably be fifteen minutes If they are British,they’ll be fifteen minutes late.
Page 4 of 5 让每一个学生超越老师！
The British seemed to think since the English was widely used in the world, what they did was certain to be widely understood. Very soon they found they were completely example, the British are happy to have a business lunch and discuss business matters with a drink the meal; the Japanese prefer not to work while eating. Lunch is a for them to relax and get to know each other, and they don’t drink at lunch. The Germans like to talk about business dinner;the French like to eat and talk afterwards.They have to be well fed and watered before they discuss anything.
'Who needs a shopping mall if you have Taobao?' says Wang Lin, 28, a writer in Beijing. Taobao,
China's largest online shopping site, has become an important part of Wang Lin's life. She spends lots of
money on Taobao.
A growing number of Chinese Internet users like Wang have found the joys of online shopping. Most online shoppers are students or young workers. More women shop on line than men. Clothing and home-use products are the most popular on line.
It was reported that more than 250 billion(十亿) yuan was spent on online shopping last year, 80%
through Taobao. Taobao means 'looking for treasure' in Chinese. People can find almost everything they need shopping, Wang Lin said, 'It's very safe and convenient(便利的). Unless you receive the products from the
sellers and are satisfied with them, the shop owner will not get the money. You can also get your money back if you want to return the products. '
( )1. What are the most popular on line?
A. Candies and DVD players. B. Clothes and books.
C. Clothing and home-use products. D. candies to DVD players A. a shopping mall B. an online shopper C. an online shopping site A. young B. old C. babies D. Chinese
( )4. The underlined word ‘A.质量 B.安全 C. 信誉 D. 流程
( )5. Which is the best title of the passage?
A. Wang Lin's life B. Online shopping in China C. Shopping on line is not safe D. Products online
Page 5 of 5 让每一个学生超越老师！