1. A. excellent B. engine C. encourage
2. A. again B. address C. against
3. A. small B. smart C. smell
4. A. in danger B. in trouble C. in fact
5. What kind of animal does the woman like best?
A. Rabbits. B. Dogs. C. Cats.
6. When will they get to the mountain?
A. At 8:00. B. At 8:30. C. At 9:00.
7. Why does the man hate taking a bus?
A. It is too expensive.
B. It takes him too much time to take a bus to the company.
C. It is too crowded on the bus.
8. Where will the man spend his next winter holiday?
A. Bangkok. B. Sydney. C. China.
9．What did Tom do at the age of 14?
A. He stopped going to school.
B. He started his own company.
C. He was no longer interested in computers.
10. What does Tom think of his job?
A. Great. B. Tiring. C. Boring.
七年级英语试卷 第 1 页 共 10 页
11. 12. C. 13. 14. 15.
16. If you want to visit France in winter, you can ______ on the mountains in the
A. try to ski B. try to skiing C. try ski D. try skiing
17. Gunagzhou ______ “Flower City”.
A. is famous for B. is famous of C. is famous as D. is famous to
18. My sister is so young that she can’t dress _______.
A. herself B. hers C. her D. she
19. ---Do you know where Hainan is ?
---Yes. It is _____ the south of China.
A. in B. on C. to D. at
20. ----How many students are there in your school, Jiaming?
----There are over two _______ students in my school.
A. thousand of B. thousands of C. thousand D. thousands
七年级英语试卷 第 2 页 共 10 页
21. The doctor told my father to give up_______.
A. smoke B. smoking C. to smoke D. smokes
22. James is good at playing ______ football and Lily is good at playing ______ piano.
A. the, the B. /, / C. the, / D. /, the
23. Mary got up very early this morning ________ she didn’t catch the first bus.
A. but B. so C. and D. or
24. I think that Huangzhou is one of the ________ in China.
A. most beautiful city B. most beautiful cities
C. more beautiful city D. more beautiful cities
25. If we have enough time, we ______ around China next year.
A. travel B. travels C. will travel D. travelled
26. ---You are in such a hurry. What’ the matter?
----My friends ______me. I have to leave now.
A. wait for B. waited for
C. is waiting for D. are waiting for
27. It _____ me an hour _______ the Internet every day.
A. takes, to search B. takes, searching
C. spends, to search D. spends, searching
28. You are late for school again. Why not ______ up earlier this morning?
A. get B. to get C. getting D. gets
29. In the old days, the bosses often made their workers _______ all day long.
A. to work B. working C. to working D. work
30. When you ______ your school, please give me a phone call.
A. get B. arrive C. reach at D. arrive at
A year ago, I left England and went back to our farm in our country. It was a very beautiful place. There were trees and flowers everywhere. We lived in nice farmhouse near the seaside. We had many animals on the farm-- dogs, cats and geese. good time there.
When my holiday was over, I came back to England. I was unhappy to go away from our farm.
七年级英语试卷 第 3 页 共 10 页
31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37.
A. a A. for A. to live A. and A. work A. does A. swim
B. an B. in B. living B. so B. works B. to do B. swims
C. the C. at C. live C. but
C. working C. did
D. / D. after D. lives D. or
D. worked D. doing D. swam
older people would like it as a pet.
Linda brought the dog to It was called “Dr. Duffy”. And it could enjoyed petting it and talking to it. Over the years, more and more lovely animals have come to the hospital.
38. A. Anyone B. Someone C. No one D. Everyone 39. A. idea B. way C. problem D. question 40. A. cats B. horses C. dogs D. fishes 41. A. school B. hotel C. park D. hospital 42. A. walk B. sleep C. dance D. eat 43. A. wrong B. right C. worried D. afraid 44. A. people B. children C. animals D. students 45. A. hated B. thanked C. missed D. disliked
As visitors get off the plane and come to the centre of Singapore’s Central Area, they are surprised that the city is so clean. There are bright glass buildings, green trees, grass and flowers of all colours. The Singapore River cut this garden city into two parts.
七年级英语试卷 第 4 页 共 10 页
People can walk along the river sides, then rest their feet and get a different view of the city by taking a short river trip.
The river runs down to the harbour, where visitors
can see the famous white Merlion statue (塑像) with water coming out from its mouth. With the head of a lion and the body of a fish, it has become famous as Singapore’s When the night is coming, Singapore’s beautiful buildings begin to light up. Restaurants and hotels shine in the darkness and many people come to enjoy themselves. Yet if you are out during these hours even late at night, there is no need to be afraid. Singapore is also one of the safest countries in the world. 46. Why are visitors surprised when they come to Singapore?
A. Because there are so many people.
B. Because it is very clean.
C. Because there are bright glass buildings.
D. Because it is very modern.
47. What does the underlined word “mascot” in paragraph 2 mean?
A. 宠物 B. 建筑物 C. 礼物 D. 吉祥物
48. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. There isn’t a river in Singapore city.
B. People may be afraid if they go out at night in Singapore.
C. Having a short river trip in Singapore is a good way to rest.
D. There are few plants in Singapore city.
49. Where can you find this article most probably?
A. In a textbook. B. In a magazine.
C. In a science book. D. In a story-book.
( B ) Four notes
Mr. and Mrs. Smith have two children: Joe and Alice. The whole family are all busy,
50. Alice will be back home at A. 3:30 B. 4:00 C. 6:45 D. 5:00
51. Who should walk the dog today?
A. Alice. B. Joe. C. Mum. D. Dad.
52. According to the notes, Mr. and Mrs. live a life.
A.very sad and busy B. very free and happy
C. very busy and happy D. very free and exciting
Do you think a part-time job is good for school children? Let’s look at the following opinions.(观点)
Teacher: I don’t think a part-time job is good for children. Children are busy with study at school. A part-time job may make them too tired to listen to the teacher carefully in class.
Mother: I agree with the teacher. School hours are long, and children usually have a lot of homework. I don’t think they have enough time to do a part-time job.
Father: I hope that children can do some part-time jobs. I think a part-time job is useful for them. They can learn how to work and make money by themselves.
Child: I think we should do a part-time job if we are free. There are many things that we can’t learn at school. But now, we have too much homework. So I hope the teacher can give us less homework, and make us have time to do a part-time job.
七年级英语试卷 第 6 页 共 10 页
53. How many people give their ideas?
54. What does the father think of the part-time job for school children?
55. What’s the child’s hope for doing a part-time job?
56. She is a h________ girl, she often helps others.
57. The b_________ can’t see anything, so they need guide dogs.
58. Our English teacher is s_________ with us, and she always encourages us and
gives us support.
59. It is impossible for me to f__________ the work in two days.
60. I want to keep a p________ dog. It is lovely.
61. I usually ___________at six in the morning.
62. Every year, ____________________ visitors go and visit the Great Wall.
63. All the tables ______________________ wood here.
64. I would like to ________________________ with my parents in summer.
65. The waiter _____________ John and Charlie _________ their table just now.
Doing sports every day _________ __________ ___________ us.
I _________ __________ stay at home on such cold evenings.
My mother was ill, so I must stay at home and ______ _______ ________ her.
He was so tired that he ________ __________ soon.
七年级英语试卷 第 7 页 共 10 页
We should do our homework _________ __________ .
你的学校将要举行一个英文征文比赛，请以My favourite person为题，写一篇60-80字的短文投稿。
My favourite person
七年级英语试卷 第 8 页 共 10 页
A. third/3rd B. the USA C. spend D. cards E. perfect 笔试部分（ 共85分）
53. (There are )four people give their ideas. / Four 54. It’s useful. / Useful
55. (He hopes) the teacher can give them less homework and make them have time to do a part-time job.
七年级英语试卷 第 9 页 共 10 页
56. helpful 57. blind 58. strict
59. finish 60. pet
61. wake up 62.millions of 63. are made of
64. go on holiday 65. led to
66. is good for 67. prefer to
68. take care of 69. fell asleep
70. by ourselves
七年级英语试卷 第 10 页 共 10 页