1. Mr Smith is very rich and he __________ a large house with a beautiful garden.
2. His mother always worries about his son’s _______
3. That famous writer has been _______ for many years.
4. Mr. White often __________ his products on TV.
5. A lot of soldiers lost their______ in the water.
6. How much does the car __________ you?
7. I __________ the cookies myself last night.
8. My class made posters about the cookie __________.
9. If you pass the __________ examination, we will give you a certificate.
10.To be healthy, we should eat____ food .
11. Look at the dark clouds. It is _________ (突然地)to rain. You’d better take an umbrella with you,Jake.
12. Chinese leaders have visited many countries, _______ (包括) the U.S and Australia.
13. The boy is seriously injured. He needs to be _______ (做手术)at once.
14. HeBei is on the _______(西南) of Liaoning.
15. He spent one more hour going over the problems in his ________ (头脑).
16. Yesterday it was rainy, but today is even _______ (bad ), It’s raining heavily now.
17. His parents believe if he practices __________ (play)
18. People often go fishing to the ________ (far) island of all the islands for the best fish there. 19. Guo Jingjing was one of ____________ (famous) women divers in the world.
20. My dad stopped me from ________ (run) on the street.
21. It’s dangerous to stand (在?边缘)the river.
22. China the Great Wall.(以?而闻名)
23. Li Ming works hard at school, he (树立榜样)in our class.
24. The teacher encourages us to work hard to (
25. All of us want to _________ (与—交朋友) Ann because she is often friendly to everyone.
26. Mrs. Zhao has written a lot of books about teaching __________
27. Beijing __________ Nanjing in many ways.
28. ____________ that the book was written by MoYan.
29. He became a doctor _________ 25.
30. ___________ with the wild animals in the zoo. They may hurt you.
( )31.Riding a bike backwards is______ unusual record,
A an B the C / D a
（ ）32.Be careful with knives, or you ________ cut your fingers.
A. can B. have to C. must D. may
（ ）33. China is famous _____ the Great Wall.
A. in B. for C. with D. on
( ) 34. Study hard and you’ll the others.
A.catch up B. catch up with C. catch D. fall behind ( ) 35. The teacher said that the earth around the sun.
A.went B. gone C. going D. goes ( ) 36. Can you give me ?
A. two more apples B. more two apples C. two another apples D. another apples two
( )37.Li Ming can play soccer without_____ for an hour. A to stop B stop C stopping D stopped
（ ）38.A talk on Chinese history _______ in the school next week.
A. be given B. has been given C. will be given D. will give ( ) 39. She asks if I to Beijing tomorrow. If I , he will go with me.
A.go, go B. go , will go C. will go , go D. will go, will go
( )40.I don’t like this story. It’s______ that one.
A less interesting as B as interesting as C not so interesting as D more interesting than
（ ）41. I’m still hungry. Can I have ____ bread?
A. some more B. many more C. much more D. more some
( )42.She eats too much, so she becomes_____.
A fat and fat B fatter and fatter C the fatter and the fatter D more and more fat （ ）43.This morning I saw a man _______ on the road.
A. lies B. to live C. lie D. lying
（ ）44.Where have you ______? Wu Dong is looking for you. Now he has ____ to the playground.。
A. gone, gone B. gone, been C. been, gone D. been, been
( )45.Can you tell me______?
A how old is the old man B how old the old man is
C how is the old man D when is the old man coming
（ ）46.—That coat looks nice. Can I _______?
A try on it B. try out C. try it on D. try it out
（ ）47.Parents should _______ their children _______ smoking.
A. stop, for B. stop, from C. ask, to D. ask, from
（ ）48.Her grandfather has _______ for three years.
A. died B. been dead C. death D. die
（ ）49. Our teacher told us ____ too much time searching the Internet. It’s bad for our health. A. not to cost B. not to spend C. not to pay D. not to take
（ ）50. Our car had to stop where there was a ____ “Danger Ahead”.
A. word B. sign C. message D. program
（ ）51. It ______ that Mr. Smith is dead.
A. say B. said C. is said D. saying
（ ）52. The boy was not ______ to reach the apple.
A. high enough B. enough high C. tall enough D. enough tall （ ）53. Edison was a great inventor. He _____ to inventing things.
A. give himself B. gave him C. devoted himself D. devoted
（ ）54. Who _____ the right answer to the question?
A. came up with B. came up C. caught up with D. find out
（ ）55. During your stay at school, it’s very important not to give up______. A. question B. questioning C. to question D. questioned
（ ）56. After a few years’ hard work, they _____ in finish building the big bridge.
A. developed B. succeeded C. searched D. observed
（ ）57. The room is very clean because it_____ by us.
A. was kept B. is clean C. is cleaned D. will be swept
（ ）58.I have a lot of problems____ physics
A. for B. from C. with D. on
（ ）59.When you read English articles, do not _______your dictionary as soon as you meets new words
you can guess them first.
A. look on B. look for C. look at D. look after
( ) 60. I will have an exam tomorrow, --- .
A Well done B. Have a good time C. Thank you D. Good luck to you
Fire can help people in many ways. But it can also be very harmful(有害的). Fire can keep your house__1__, give light and cook food. ___2__ fire can burn things, too. Big fire can burn trees, animals or people.
Nobody knows how people began to use fire. But there are many interesting old__3__ about how a man or woman___4__ a fire. One is about a man, The man__5__ a very long time ago. He went up to the sun and___6__ fire down.
Today people know how to make a fire with matches. Children sometimes__7__ to play with them. But matches can be very dangerous. One match can burn a piece of paper, and then it could burn a house.
A small fire can__8__ a big fire very quickly. So you must be careful with matches.
Be careful with fire, and it will__9__ you. But if you aren’t careful with fire, it may__10__ you.
( )6⒈A warm B cold C cool D clean
( )62.A And B But C So D Or
( )63.A stories B men C women D buildings ( )64.A had B started C brought D bought
( )65.A worked B studied C learned D lived
( )66.A pulled B lifted C brought D took
( )67.A come B like C don’t like D become
( )68.A have B lift C get D turn
( )69.A burn B do C tell D help ( )70.A hurt B help C see D care
Nowadays some people like to buy what they want through the Internet, which really brings us lots of conveniences. If you have a computer linked with the internet by telephone or another, you can just move the mouse, fill in some forms about your personal information and the information of the company 3
which you are buying thins from, then the clerk from the company will send what you need to you in a short time.
However, some housewives don’t always enjoy that way. They still like to walk around a shop or a supermarket on one hand, they suspect the reality of the goods on the screen, because they buy the things online only by eye not by ear or hand even or now; on the other hand, they think it is really a kind of relaxation to walk around the shop or the supermarket, and sometimes it is an interesting thing to bargain with the sellers. If they cut down lots of price, they will have a feeling of success.
71.People like to buy things through the Internet because _______.
A. The goods are at a low price B. the goods are at a high price
C. it can bring people lots of conveniences D. the goods are nice
72.People can get what they want through the Internet ______.
A. very slowly B. very quickly C. very expensive D. very hard
73.The word “convenience” means _______ in Chinese.
A. 金钱 B. 商品 C. 货物 D. 方便
74. The best title of the passage is _______.
A. Shopping online B. How people can go shopping online
C. The convenience of shopping online D. Women like shopping online
75. Why is Washington, D. C. the most important American city? Because _________.
A. it is the largest city B. it is the largest in population
C. it is the most beautiful city D. it is the capital of the United States
76.There will be in Grand Movie Theather this week.
A.one Chinese film B.two Chinese films C.three American films D.a lot of foreign films
77.If a man with his child goes to Grand Movie Theater on Sunday, they will pay for the film.
A. $12 B. $9 C. $6 D. $5
78. If you are free on Friday morning, you can see the film in Grand Movie Theater.
A. KUNGFU HUSTLE B. A WORLD WTTHOUT THIEVES C. TROY D.HAPPY POTTER
79.You can see three films either on or on .
A. Wednesday; Friday B. Tuesday; Wednesday C. Thursday; Friday D. Saturday; Sunday
80.From the poster, we know is a director（负责人） and actor in the film.
A. Alfonso Cuaron B. Feng Xiaogang C. Wolfgang Peterson D. Zhou Xingchi
VIII 连词成句 (10分)
81. you an can for example make us
82. be future what you to would the in like
83. it important make story is to your interesting
84. the on the red put wall star
85. take of little please son my care
86. today to have go don’t I to school
87. the warn not be teacher me to late
88. you hurt if climb high may yourself you so
89. Danny got bad a has fever
90 many want catch with countries to up China