Main Revision for Unit 1
How do you go there?
motorbike motorcycle double bus
A: How do you go to school? B: I go to school on foot.
things to do ways
go to the post office go to the cinema go shopping visit your teacher take a trip go home buy books
on foot by car by bus by plane by taxi by ship by train
1.It’s fast! And you can drive it. It has four wheels 轮子). What is it?
It’s a car.
2. It’s fast. It can fly in the sky.
It’s a plane.
3. It’s a little slow, but It’s very big, and it can carry many people and things. It goes in water.
It’s a ship.
My new friends!
Let’s know their family! How do they go to places?
1.Sarah’s mother rides a bike to her shop. by bike Sarah’s mother goes to her shop _________.
2.Sarah’s father takes a bus to work. by bus Sarah’s father goes to work ________.
3. They usually walk to school. They usually go to school _______. on foot
4. John’s uncle flies to Beijing. by plane John’s uncle goes to Beijing ___________.
5. John’s aunt drives a car to work.. by car John’s aunt goes to work___________.
A:How are you going to visit Messi in five years?
B: I am going to visit Messi by plane in five years.
Do some listening!
1.Red means stop. === Stop at a red light. 2. Yellow means wait. === Wait at a yellow light. 3. Green means go. === Go at a green light.
1.We (can, can’t) run after each other on the street. 2.We (can, can’t) play sports on the street.
3. We（can, can’t) ride the bike too fast.
4.We (can, can’t) make a call(打电话) when we are driving a car.
5.We（can, can’t) talk to the driver on the bus. 6.We（must , mustn’t) walk on the right. 7.We (must, mustn’t) drive on the right .
Hong Kong the UK ＿＿＿＿＿ ＿＿＿＿＿ You should drive on the left.
2. Sarah 和 John 想去恒大足球学校，在问路呢！阅读并判断。 Sarah: Excuse me, how do we get to Evergrande Football School? Man: You can go there by the No. 312 bus. Or you can go on foot. Sarah: How do we go on foot? Man: It’s easy. Turn left at the traffic lights, and walk straight for 5 minutes. It’ s on the right. John: Thank you very much. Hurry up, Sarah! Sarah: No! The light is red. Stop! John: That’s right. We have to wait. Sarah: Now it’s green. Let’s go.
√ ) John and Sarah want to go to Evergrande Football School on foot. 2.( √ ) Evergrande Football School is not far from the traffic lights. 3.( √ ) Sarah obeys the traffic rules. 4.( ) John wants to go at a red light. x
What did you learn from the video?
1. Obey the traffic rules.
2. Better safe than sorry.
Thanks for your listening! Please give me some suggestions!