Unit 4 Don’t eat in class. Section A 1a—1c ( P19 )
1. school rules ____________2. arrive late for class _______________
3. (be) on time ____________4. in the hallways __________
5.在餐厅 ______________ 6. 听音乐____________________
Present key sentences with PPT. 1a
Finish 1a, and then check the answers.
Listen and finish 1b. Check the answers.
Listen again and fill in the blanks. 1.Rules 2. don’t eat in the classroom. You must eat in the dining hall 3.Don’t run in the hallways 4. can’t 5. Don’t listen to music in class
Ms Clark: Hey, Peter. You know the_____.
Peter: Sorry, Ms Clark.
Mr. Smith: Amy,_______________________
Amy: Oh, sorry, Mr. Smith.
Mr. Smith: Hey, Mike. _____________
Boy 1: He_____ hear you, Mr Smith.
Step4 Pair work
Unit 4 Don’t eat in class. Section A 2a—2d ( P20 )
1. eat outside _______________ 2. wear a hat ________________
3. a lot of __________________ 4. be late for class___________
5. 不得不 __________________ 6. 穿校服___________________
7. 保持安静 ________________
Step1 Review the school rules at P19.
Present key sentences in this period.
Listen and finish 2a and 2b. Check the answers.
Listen again and fill in the blanks. 1.can’t 2. eat 3. hallways 4. can 5. wear hats in class 6. dining hall
7. fight with 8. makes
Cindy is telling Alan the school rules:
We____ listen to music in the classroom
or________. But we ____listen to it outside
or in the music room. And we can’t ___in
the classroom, but we can eat in the______
___. We can’t _______________or________
our classmates. That ______ the teachers
Step4 Pair work
Unit 4 Don’t eat in class. Section A Grammar Focus — 3c
I、预习交流 1Grammar Focus, 归纳Section A
1.be on time for class___________2. in class__________________
3. wear a uniform _____________4. 梦想的学校____________ III、完成第21页3a,3b。
Step1 Review the new words in Section A.
Read the sentences in Grammar Focus and try to remember them by heart.
(1) Check the answers in 3a. Read the sentences.
(2) Check the answers in 3b. Read the sentences.
1. I have to _______ the room every morning.
A. clean B. cleans C. cleaning
2. — Does she have to go to bed at 9:00?
— Yes, she__________.
A. has B. have C. does
3. Don‘t listen music in the classroom hallways.
A. to; and B. to; or C. at; or
4. She lost her bike. She _______ walk to school.
A. have to B. has to C. has
5. We ________to wear the school uniform every day.
A. not have B. have not C. don‘t have
Unit 4 Don’t eat in class. Section B 1a— 1d ( P22 )
2、掌握句型 I must…― I have to…, ― I can /can‘t…
1.go out ______________2.practice the guitar ________________
3.do the dishes_______4. help his mom make breakfast_________
5.on school nights ______6. every Saturday_________________7.
7.放学以后 ____________8.在晚上 __________________________
Step1Review the words and key sentences in Section A. Step2 Presentation
(1) Learn the new phrases in 1b and 1c.
(2) Present the key sentences and practice them using the pictures in 1a.
(3) Finish 1a, then check the answers.
(1) Listen and finish 1b. Check the answers.
(2) Listen again. Finish 1c. Check the answers.
Step4 Pair work
Talk about the rules in Dave‘s house.
1. Gina often helps her mother ________the dishes.
A. do B. does C. doing
2.—________you have to wear a hat today? — No, we don‘t.
A. Are B. Can C. Do
3. We don‘t know Jack _____ Bruce.
A. and B. or C. about
Unit 4 Don’t eat in class. Section B 2a— 2c ( P23 )
2、学会使用句型I must…, I have to…, I can /can‘t…
1. too many rules ___________ 2. make your bed _____________
3. be noisy_________________ 4. read a book________________
5. be strict with sb. _________6. make rules to help us_________
7. 在周末 ________________ 8. 好运 __________________ III、完成第23页2b和2c。
Step1 Free talk
(1) Learn the new words in 2b.
(2) Read the letters and underline the rules for Molly. Check the answers.
(3) Read the letters again and finish 2c. Check the answers. Step3 Group work
Discuss the difficulties you found in 2b. Try to understand the letters.
Read the letters aloud,answer the questions.
1. Is Molly Brown happy? Why or why not?
2. When does she have to get up every
3. Can she play basketball after school?
4. Can she watch TV after dinner?
5. When does she have to go to bed?
6. Can she leave the dirty dishes in the kitchen?
7. Why she have to run to school?
8. Does she have any fun?
Unit 4 Don’t eat in class. Section B 3a— Self Check ( P24 )
2、复习使用 must, have to, can和can‘t。
3. 完成第24页3a3b和Self Check。
1. keep my hair short _________2. relax on weekends __________
3. learn to play the piano________4. read a book_____________
5. have fun _________________ 6. 在家____________________
Step1 Talk about the rules we have at home and in our school. Step2 Presentation
(1) Review words and phrases.
(2) Review some sentence patterns.
(3) Review how to write rules.
(1) Finish 3a. Check the answers.
(2) Finish 1, 2 in Self Check. Check the answers. Step4 Pair work
Work in pairs and finish 3c. Write down the rules.
( )1. —Can we speak Chinese? — _______.
A. Yes, you can B. OK, you speak C. No, you don‘t
( )2. — _________. Your father is sleeping in the room.
— Oh, sorry.
A. Not talk B. Not talking C. No talking
( ) 3. Don‘t eat ________class.
A. at B. in C. to