1．用be doing表示将来：主要意义是表示按计划、安排即将发生的动作，常用于位置转移的动词。 如：go，come，leave，arrive等，也可用于其他动作动词。
We are having fish for dinner.
We are moving to a different hotel the day after tomorrow.
A: Where are you going? B: I am going for a walk. Are you coming with me?
A: Yes，I am just coming. Wait for me.
2．用be going to do表示将来：主要意义，一是表示“意图”，即打算在最近的将来或将来进行某事。
Are you going to post that letter?
How long is he going to stay here?
I am going to book a ticket.
It’s going to rain.
George is putting on weight; he is going to be quite fat.
3. 用will/ shall do表示将来：
You will feel better after taking this medicine.
Do you think it will rain?
I will not lend the book to you.
Take it easy，I will not do it any longer.
基本结构：She will come to have class tomorrow.
Will she come to have class tomorrow?
She won’t come to have class tomorrow.
What will she do tomorrow?
肯定形式：①am/is/are going to + do；②will/shall + do.
否定形式：①am/is/are going not to + do；②will/shall not + do.
1. I ______（leave）in a minute. I ______（finish）all my work before I ______ （leave）.
2. —How long _____ you _____（study）in our country?
—I _____（plan）to be here for about one more year.
—I _____（hope）to visit the other parts of your country.
—What ______ you ______（do）after you ______（leave）here?
—I ______（return）home and ______（get）a job.
3. I ______（be）tired. I ______（go）to bed early tonight.
4. Mary’s birthday is next Monday, her mother _____（give）her a present.
5. It is very cold these days. It ______（snow）soon.
6. —_____ you _____（be）here this Saturday?
—No. I ______（visit）my teacher.
7. —______ I ______（get）you a copy of today’s newspaper?
8. I am afraid there ______（be）a meeting this afternoon. I can’t join you.
9. Mike ______（believe, not）this until he ______（see）it with his own eyes.
10. Most of us don’t think their team ______（win）.
1. There __________ a meeting tomorrow afternoon.
A. will be going to B. will going to be C. is going to be D. will go to be
2. Charlie ________ here next month.
A. isn’t working B. doesn’t working C. isn’t going to working D. won’t work
3. He ________ very busy this week, he ________ free next week.
A. will be; is B. is; is C. will be; will be D. is; will be
4. There ________ a dolphin show in the zoo tomorrow evening.
A. was B. is going to have C. will have D. is going to be
5. –________ you ________ free tomorrow?
– No. I ________ free the day after tomorrow.
A. Are; going to; will B. Are; going to be; will C. Are; going to; will be D. Are; going to be; will be
6. Mother ________ me a nice present on my next birthday.
A. will gives B. will give C. gives D. give
7. – Shall I buy a cup of tea for you?
A. No, you won’t B. No, you aren’t. C. No, please don’t D. No, please.
8. – Where is the morning paper?
– I ________ if for you at once.
A. get B. am getting C. to get D. will get
9. ________ a concert next Saturday?
A. There will be B. Will there be C. There can be D. There are
10. If they come, we ________ a meeting.
A. have B. will have C. had D. would have
11. He ________ her a beautiful hat on her next birthday.
A. gives B. gave C. will giving D. is going to give
12. He ________ to us as soon as he gets there.
A. writes B. has written C. will write D. wrote
13. He ________ in three days.
A. coming back B. came back C. will come back D. is going to coming back
14. If it ________ tomorrow, we’ll go roller-skating.
A. isn’t rain B. won’t rain C. doesn’t rain D. doesn’t fine
15. – Will his parents go to see the Terra Cotta Warriors tomorrow?
– No, ________ （不去）.
A. they willn’t B. they won’t. C. they aren’t D. they don’t.
16. Who ________ we ________ swimming with tomorrow afternoon?
A. will; go B. do; go C. will; going D. shall; go
17. We ________ the work this way next time.
A. do B. will do C. going to do D. will doing
18. Tomorrow he ________ a kite in the open air first, and then ________ boating in the park.
A. will fly; will go B. will fly; goes C. is going to fly; will goes D. flies; will go
19. The day after tomorrow they ________ a volleyball match.
A. will watching B. watches C. is watching D. is going to watch
20. There ________ a birthday party this Sunday.
A. shall be B. will be C. shall going to be D. will going to be
21. They ________ an English evening next Sunday.
A. are having B. are going to have C. will having D. is going to have
22. ________ you ________ free next Sunday?
A. Will; are B. Will; be C. Do; be D. Are; be
23. He ________ there at ten tomorrow morning.
A. will B. is C. will be D. be
24. ________ your brother ________ a magazine from the library?
A. Are; going to borrow B. Is; going to borrow C. Will; borrows D. Are; going to borrows
25. – Shall I come again tomorrow afternoon?
A. Yes, please B. Yes, you will. C. No, please D. No, you won’t.
26. It ________ the year of the horse next year.
A. is going to be B. is going to C. will be D. will is
27. ________ open the window?
A. Will you please B. Please will you C. You please D. Do you
28. – Let’s go out to play football, shall we?
– OK. I ________.
A. will coming B. be going to come C. come D. am coming
29. It ________ us a long time to learn English well.
A. takes B. will take C. spends D. will spend
30. The train ________ at 11.
A. going to arrive B. will be arrive C. is going to D. is arriving
一、1. am leaving ; will finish ; leave 2. will ; study ; plan ; hope ; will ; do ; leave ; will return ; get
3. am ; will go 4. will give 5. will snow 6. Will, be ; will visit 7. Shall ; get 8. will be 9. won’t believe ; sees 10. will win
二、1. C 2. D 3. D 4. D 5. D 6. B 7. C 8. D
9. B 10. B 11. D 12. C 13. C 14. C 15. B 16. D 17. B 18. A 19. D 20. B 21. B 22. B 23. C 24. B 25. A 26. A 27. A 28. D 29. B 30. D 三、1．My uncle will come tonight．
2．He isn't going to live in the small house． 3．We are going to read this book．
4．—Will your father go fishing？—No，he is going swimming．