Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?
1. space museum太空博物馆
2. amusement park娱乐公园
3. water park水上公园
4. take the subway乘地铁
5. last year去年
6. next year明年
7. have a great time玩得愉快
8. end up结束
9. a theme park主题公园
10. of course当然
11. all the time一直
12. many famous characters许多著名的人物
13. hear of听说
14. in the same place在同一个地方
15. take different routs行驶不同的路线
16.go skating 去溜冰
17. most of … 大多数的...
18. in fact 事实上
19. an English-speaking country 一个讲英语的国家
20. a flight attendant 飞机上的一名乘务员
21. a tour guide 一名导游
22. help sb. (to) do 帮助某人做某事
23. start doing sth. 开始做某事
start to do sth. 开始做某事
24. take a holiday 度假
25. on the one hand, … on the other hand … 一方面，?另一方面 ?
26. three quarters 四分之三
27. wake up 醒来
28. all the year round 一年到头，终年
29. take a ride 兜风
1. Have you ever been to an amusement park? 你曾经去过游乐厂游乐场吗？ Yes, I have. I went there last year. 是的，我去年去的哪儿。 No，I haven’t. 不， 我没去过。
No, I never had been to an amusement park. 不，我从来没去过。
2. I’ve never been to a water park. 我从来没去过水上公园。 Me neither. 我也没去过。
三. [重点难点释义](Language Points)
1. Me neither. 我也没去过。
I'm not all. Neither is she. =She's not all, either.
They can't cook. Neither can we. =We can't cook, either.
My friends are happy. So am I.=I'm happy, too./I'm also happy.
They will leave by air. So did he. =You will also leave by air.
2. It might seem strange to go to a zoo when it's dark.天黑时去动物园好像很奇怪。 seem在此为“好像、似乎”之意，其后加形容次。
He seems unhappy today.他今天好像不高兴。
She seems sad.她似乎很伤心。
1）seem +(to be) +n.
They seem (to be)doctors.他们好像是医生。
He seems a students.他们好像是学生。
2） seem +(to be) +介词
It seems like years since I last saw Mr Green.
3） seem to do something.
He seems to be happy. 他好像很高兴
My mother seemed to know that. 我妈妈好像知道那件事。
4） It seem that +
It seems that he is happy.
=He seems (to be) happy 他好像很快乐
It seems that she is thinking.
=It seemed that she was sleeping then.他好像在考虑什么。
A.语法：The Present Perfect tense I(现在完成时)
have (has)+V.P.P动词过去分词（past participle）
1)表示过去发生的动作，并对现在有影响。常于already, yet, just, ever, never before等表示不确定时间的状语连用。也可以和包括现在在内的时间状语如：this morning, today, this year,...等连用。
例如：I have just posted a letter.
The concert has already started.
They haven't finished the work yet.
It has been hot this summer.
2)表示过去已经开始，持续到现在（也许还会继续下去）的动作或状态，如：today, these days, since...for..., now等连用
例如：He has worked here for ten years.
We have known each other since we were children.
They have been in Beijing since 1990.
I haven’t seen him these days.
例如：She has come back here since a week ago.(wrong)
She has been back here since a week ago.(right)
I have bought the dictionary for two months.(wrong)
I have had the dictionary for two months.(right)
come-be go-be buy-have borrow-keep begin-be on leave-be away(from) get up-be up die-be dead fall ill-be ill arrive- be become-be join-be a member of.../be in... get to know-know
3) have been(to)指“到过某地”，说话时此人已不在那里（not be here）或已回来（be back）, 侧重指经历。
have gone (to)指“已经去了某地”，说话时此人可能在路上，(be on the way,或已在那里，be there),反正不在这里(be not here)。
4)The sample past tense and the present perfect tense 一般过去时与现在完成时
1.— Have you been to the Great Wall____?
— Yes. I went there two years ____.
A. before, ago B. ago, before C. before, before
2.— Have you been to Water World, Martha?
—No, I haven't been there ____.
A. already B. never C. yet
3.The Smiths ____ London for nearly three years.
A. will be B. have left C. have been away from
4. The space museum ____ large numbers of visitors so far.
A. attract B. has attracted C. have attracted
5.— ____have you lived in Taiyuan?
— Since 1995.
A. How soon B. How long C. How often
6. The Great family ____ in China for a week.
A. have arrived B. have been C. has arrived
7. Tony ____ the CD player for two weeks.
A. has bought B. has borrowed C. has had
8. I ____ a letter from him since he left Beijing.
A. haven't got B. didn't receive C. haven't heard
9.—How long have you been in this school?
A. Last year B. For a year C.A year ago
10. —I'm not feeling well. I've caught a cold.
A. What's your trouble B. Have you been to the hospital yet?
5 C. Oh, really?