1. Is this the factory __________ you visited the other day? A. that B. where C. in which D. the one
2. Is this the factory __________ he worked ten years ago? A. that B. where C. which D. the one
3. The wolves hid themselves in the places __________ couldn’t be found. A. that B. where C. in which D. in that
4. We’re talking about the piano and the pianist _______ were in the concert we attended last night.
A. which B. whom C. who D. that
5. The girl ________ an English song in the next room is Tom’s sister.A. who is singing B. is singing C. sang D. was singing
6. The hotel _______ during our holidays stands by the seaside.
A. we stayed at B. where we stayed at C. we stayed D. in that we stayed
7. Is it in that factory _______ “Red Flag” cars are produced? A. in which B. where C. which D. that
1. A football fan(球迷) is _____ has a strong interest in football. A. a thing that B. something that C. a person who D. what
8. Can you lend me the novel _____ the other day?
A. that you talked B. you talked about it C. which you talked with D. you talked about
9. They talked for about an hour of things and persons _____ they remembered in the school.
A. which B. that C. who D. whom
10. All the apples _____ fell down were eaten by the pigs. A. that B. those C. which D. what
11. They asked him to tell them everything _____ he saw at the front. A. what B. that C. which D. where
12. A child _____ parents are dead is called an orphan. A. who B. who’s C. whose D. which
13. Is this the museum _____ you visited the other day? A. that B. where C. in which D. the one
14. Is this museum _____ some German friends visited last Wednesday? A. that B. where C. in which D. the one
15. -How do you like the book?
-It’s quite different from _____ I read last month. A. that B. which C. the one D. the one what
16. He often helps the students _____ he thinks are not quick at their studies. A. whom B. who C. when D. because
17. Mr. Crossett will never forget the day _____ he spent with his various students.
A. when B. which C. during which D. on which
1. They don't know ______their parents are.
A that B what C why D which
2. Please tell me ______what last year.
A. where does your sister work B where did your sister work
C where your sister works D where your sister worked
3. She asked me if I knew ______.
A. whose pen is it B. whose pen it was C. whose pen it is D. whose pen was it
4. You must remember ________.
A. what your mother said B. what did your mother say
C. your mother said what D. what has your mother said
5 Did you know ____?
A. who he was looking after B. who was he looking for
C. who he is looking for D. who he is looking after
6 Could you tell me ___?
A. when will they leave Beijing B. when would they leave Beijing
C. when they will leave Beijing D. when did they leave Beijing