Drop (过去式) Trip (同义词) Experiment (复数) Chemical (复数)
Reply (过去式 Silly (同义词)
1. the book to me.
2. These coins have a long history. They are (有价值的).
3. too much salt.
4. we can make (实验) in our physics classes.
5. the factory needs a large (数量) of water to make the juice.
6. in the class that makes the others laugh.
7. the teacher (答复) to all the question the students ask him.
8. off all the machines when you go out..
9. I’10. very early in the morning.
11. the rain may (继续) for a few days.
12. we have a long (谈话) about electricity at lunch.
13. the camera to the computer.
14. It’s a secret between us, and don’ else.
15. the lights with wet hands.
1. – Tina, where are you going? You’ve just come back from the supermarket.
- I bought eggs. Mom said she need more.
A. enough B. too little C. too few D. too many
2. These days dad is very busy, and he has time to relax.
A. a little B. little C. a few D. few
3. – Ted, do you have money with you? I am hungry and want to buy a sandwich, but I don’t have my
wallet with me now.
- Sorry. But I have a loaf of bread. Would you like ?
A. any; any B. some; any C. any; some D. some; some
4. – You’ll the bad habit if you keep borrowing money.
- Ok. From now on, I’ll spend money A. build; careful B. build; carefully C. form; careful D. form; carefully
5. About of the students in our class boys.
A. two thirds ; are B. two thirds; is C. two third; are D. two third; is
6. – You can use of the garden for flowers, and the rest of it for vegetables.
- Yes, you are right. I can finish doing these things at the day.
A. all of it; the end of B. all of; the beginning of C. part of; the end of D. part of; the beginning of
7. – Tom, the water! Your shoes are wet again! - Sorry, mom, I’ll soon.
A. come out of; dry them up B. come in; dry up them
C. come into; dry up them D. come in; dry up them
8. – We can’t see electricity.
- Yes. But we can change it different forms of energy.
A. onto B. into C. for D. by
9. Electricity is very useful , it is not convenient in our daily life.
A. in many ways; in a way B. in a way; in a way
C. in many ways; in many ways D. in a way; in many ways
10. – Boys, you look very . you will find something interesting.
- Yes. We can very interested in it.
A. happily, carefully B. happy; happy C. happy; carefully D. careful; happy
11. – Must we clean the classroom right now? - No, you . You can do it tomorrow.
A. mustn’t B. needn’t C. can’t D. shouldn’t
12. – I want to watch cctv news. May I the TV? - Sure.
A. turn off B. turn up C. turn down D. turn on
13. - I play computer games for a while, mum? - Yes. But you finish your homework first.
A. Must; must B. May; can C. Can; must D. May; must
14. – Water electricity. - Yeah. They make our life better.
A. is like; all B. looks like; all C. is like; both D. looks like; all
15. - I smoke here? - No, you “no smoking”!
A. Can; needn’t B. Must; mustn’t C. Could; won’t D. May; mustn’t
Mark twain was an American writer. One day he went to a city by train. He wanted to one of his friends “’t find it, it doesn’t matter.”
“O” Said Mark twain, “if I can’”
1. A. know B. have C. see D. ask
2. A. in B. to C. on D. so
3. A. something B. nothing C. anything D. everything
4. A. where B. when C. how D. why
5. A. give B. bought C. asked D. sell
6. A. train B. conductor C. book D. ticket
7. A. found B. find C. look at D. look for
8. A. show B. buy C. sell D. tell
9. A. can B. may C. must D. can’t
10. A. how B. when C. what D. why
A: What can I do for you, sir? B: A: for yourself? These are all for younger. What colour do you want? B: A: ok. Here you are B: thank you. A: one hundred Yuan. B:
A: what about this one? It is cheaper. It is only fifty Yuan.
B: thank you.