How was your school trip?
visit a fire station
go to the zoo
ride a horse
climb a mountain
visit a museum
1. He lived (live) in Wuxi two years ago. 2. The cat ate (eat) a bird last night. 3. We had (have) a party last month. 4. Nancy picked(pick) up oranges on the farm last week. 5. I made (make) a model ship with Mike yesterday. 6. We _______ took （take）many photos about Mount. Hua last year.
按要求变换句型 1. Frank read an interesting book on Sunday morning . （一般疑问句）
Did Frank read an interesting book on Sunday morning ?
2. He cleaned his room just now.. （划 线提问）
What did he do just now?
3. Thomas went for a walk after supper yesterday. （否定句）
Thomas didn’t go for a walk after supper yesterday.
lovely gift guide
2b Read Helen’s and Jim’s diary entries and answer the questions. 1. Did Helen and Jim go on the same trip? Yes, they did. They went on the same trip. 2. How do they feel about the trip? Helen thought the trip was really interesting. But Jim thought the trip was terrible.
Today I went on a school trip.
We visited the science museum and it was really interesting. We got there so fast by train. We saw some farms and villages along the way.
At the museum, I learned a lot about Robots. I didn't know they could play chess with us. It ws so cool!
Then the guide taught us how to make a model robot. I took a lot of great photos,too.
After that, I went to the gift shop and bought some lovely gifts for my parents. They weren't expensive.
All in all, it was an exciting day.
I think today's school was terrible. We took the train to the museum . It was so hot on the slow train.
The museum was big and boring. Everything was about robots and I'm not interested in that. The rooms were feally dark and it was difficult to take photos, so I didn't take any. There were also too many people and I couldn't really see or hear the
The things in the gift shop were so expensive. I didn't like the trip at all.
2c Read the diaries again and complete the chart. How do Helen and Jim describe these things?
interesting the trip so fast the train the museum useful the gift shop The gifts weren’t and gifts expensive.
terrible so hot big and boring The things in the gift shop were so expensive.
1. I didn’t know they could play chess with us.
basketball, play chess, play cards。 play
the violin, play the piano。
2. Then the guide taught us how to make a model robot. teach sb. to do sth. 教某人做某事 teach sb. sth. 教某人某事
teach oneself 自学
3. All in all, it was an exciting day. all in all 总的来说，总而言之 an exciting day 让