1. I?m very ________ .Could you please get me some water？ A. hungry A. Let?s A. a
D. thirsty D. Don?t D. the
2. ________ playing chess after school？
B. What about B. /
C. Why not C. an
3. She is ________ honest girl.
4. Li Lei is one of ________ in our class. A. best students
B. a good student D. good students C. sound
C. the best students A. voice
5. She sings very well, because she has a good ________ .
B. noise B. happily B. at
6. No one plays with him, so he feels very ________ . A. happy A. for —180 cm. A. How
C. How long B. hard work D. hard-working
D. How far
9. Jack is as ________ as his best friend. A. more hard-working C. most hard-working —He is ________ . A. healthy A. excellent A. beautiful
B. friendly B. useful B. pretty
7. His elder brother is good ________ skating.
8. — ________ is your height？
10. —What?s your best friend like？
C. famous C. outgoing B. difficult D. easy C. best
D. better D. a
D. great D. handsome
11. Mo Yan is an ________ writer.
12. This ________ man is our English teacher. 13. I think maths is ________ than Chinese. A. more difficult C. hard A. fast A. some
14. Who is ________ swimmer, Peter, Simon or Millie？
B. the fastest B. any
15. Would you like ________ tea？
Tina and Tara are twin sisters. They look . they also have some differences. One day their grandfather came to see them with two gifts（礼物）. When he came into the house, he saw Tina and her a gift. After a while, when he got into the garden, he saw granddaughter “Tara”. In fact that was Tina. When he gave the other gift to her, she said, “You gave me one just now.” “No, I gave a gift to your sister Tina.” “Oh, grandfather, I?m Tina.” Just then Tara came into the garden . “Now, grandfather, can you tell the differences us？” “No,
I can?t. Can you me？” “Yes, look. Tara is a little than me. Her hair is longer and curlier than you see？” “Yes, now I can tell you from Tara. Tara, here is the gift for you.” “Thank you 25 your gift, grandfather.” With these words, they all laughed happily. 16. A. same 17. A. And 18. A. gave 20. A. either 21. A. as 22. A. tell 23. A. tall 24. A. I 25. A. with
B. the same B. So B. took B. so B. say B. me B. of
C. different C. But
C. brought C. the other C. also C. talk C. my C. for
C. from C. tallest
D. differences D. Because D. got D. the others D. too D. with D. ask
19. A. others B. another B. between B. taller
D. the tallest D. mine D. to
Once Mr King had a cat, and he loved it very much. He called it “Sky”, because he thought “Sky” was the strongest name in the world.
One day he had a meal at a restaurant with his cat. He met his old friend. He told him about his lovely cat and its name. His friend said, “How foolish you are! Sky is not the strongest thing in the world. My cat is called ?Cloud? because cloud is stronger than sky.” After hearing this, Mr King called his cat “Wind” because he thought wind was stronger than cloud.
After a few days he suddenly（突然）thought that “Wall” was stronger than wind. And “Mouse（老鼠）” was stronger than wall. So he went to his friend to ask for an idea. His friend said, “Don?t you think ?Cat? is stronger than mouse？” “Yes, but...”
The man thought and thought and then decided his cat?s name had better be “Cat” because a mouse was always afraid of a cat. Don?t you think Mr King is very silly（傻的）or funny？ 26. Mr King ________ his cat very much. A. didn?t like B. loved C. hated D. hit 27. His cat?s first name was ________ . A. Sky B. Cat C. Wind D. Cloud 28. He decided his cat?s last name was ________ . A. Mouse B. Wall C. Cloud D. Cat 29. Mr King called his cat “Cat” because he thought ________ . A. a cat was always afraid of a mouse B. he liked this beautiful name C. the name had more meanings
D. a mouse was always afraid of a cat
30. Mr King gave his cat ________ names in all（总共）and at last he called it “Cat”. A. six B. five C. four D. two
31. The teacher is very p________ with his students. He always explains（讲解）difficult questions very carefully.
32. My father is very good at swimming. He is a good s________ .
33. I trust him very much, because he can keep s________ for you, and he never tells others.
34. He is very ________ （礼貌的）to teachers.
35. Lucy is a ________ （爱整洁的）girl.
36. This book is ________（interest）than that one. 37. Peter is ________（heavy）of the three boys. 38. He is willing to ________（go）there with us.
39. She wants to be a ________（sing）. 40. Town Cinema is ________（bad）of all. 七、根据汉语意思完成句子（每小题1分，满分5分）
He wants to be a teacher when he ________ ________ .
He doesn?t like to ________ ________ ________ others.
The boy never ________ ________ .
He has no time to ________ ________ his children.
His car ________ ________ the wall.
请以“My Friend”为题，向大家介绍你的朋友Jack。请根据下列相关信息完成文章， 词数在60左右。
My friend: Jack
Age: 13 years old
From: Beijing International School
Appearance: tall, big nose and smiling eyes
Personality: a true friend, helpful and friendly
Ability: clever, be good at singing
Future plan: want to be a singer
1~5 BDECA 6~10 FFTTF 11~15 BACCA 16~20 BCACA
21. D hungry “饥饿的”；happy “高兴的”；ill “生病的”；thirsty “口渴的”。由后句句意“请你 给我拿些水，好吗？”可知，此处应填thirsty。
22. B Let?s，Why not与Don?t 后面都接动词原形；What about doing sth.？意为“做某事怎么样？”，是固定搭配。
23. C honest是发音以元音音素开始的单词，其前应用不定冠词an。
24. C “one of the+形容词的最高级+可数名词复数”意为“最??的??之一”。
25. A voice “嗓音”；noise “嘈杂声”；sound泛指一切 “声音”；face “脸”。由前半句句意“她歌唱得很好”可知，此处应填voice。
26. C happy形容词，意为“高兴的”；happily副词，意为“高兴地”；bored形容词，意为“无聊的”，常用来修饰人；boring形容词，意为“无聊的”，常用来修饰物；由前半句句意“没有人和他玩”可知，此处应填bored。
27. B be good for意为“对??有好处”；be good at意为“擅长”。句意为“他哥哥擅长滑冰”。
28. B What is your height？意为“你有多高？”，用来询问他人的身高。
29. D as...as之间用形容词或副词的原级。
30. B What?s sb. like？用于询问某人的内在品质或性格，在四个选项中，只有friendly（友好的）是描述人的性格的单词，故B项符合题意。
31. A 由句中的不定冠词an可知此处应选A项。
32. D handsome意为“英俊的”，通常形容男士。
33. A 由than可知此处应用比较级。
34. B Peter， Simon or Millie是三者之间进行比较，应该用最高级，且最高级前面应加定冠词the。
35. A tea是不可数名词，不能用many或a修饰；该句型是向对方提供建议，因此用some。
36. B 由后面的“have some differences（有一些差异）”可知此处填the same。look the same是固定短语，意为“看起来一样”。
37. C 空格前为look the same，空格后为have some differences，因此前后为转折关系，故选C项。
38. A gave sb. sth.是固定搭配，意为“给某人某物”。
39. C 由上文可知Tina与Tara是双胞胎姐妹，the other表示“两个中的另一个”。
40. D either意为“也”，用于否定句中；so是连词，意为“因此”；also意为“还；也”，用于be动词、情态动词之后，实义动词之前；too意为“也”，用于句末，通常用于肯定句或疑问句中。
41. B 两者之间用between。
42. A tell sb.告诉某人；say to sb.“对某人说”；talk“谈论”；ask“要求”。由空格处所在问句句意“你能告诉我吗？”可知，A项符合题意。
43. B than前面的形容词用比较级形式，tall的比较级为taller。
44. D 该句比较的是两个人的头发，因此应该用mine“我的”，相当于my hair。
45. C thank sb. for…是固定短语，意为“因??而感谢某人”。
46. B 由第一段的首句“从前金先生有一只猫。他非常喜欢它。”可知选B。
47. A 由第一段中的“He called it ?Sky?...”可知选A。
48. D 由第四段的句意“这个男人想呀想呀，然后决定他的猫的名字最好是?Cat???”可知选D。
49. D 由第四段中的“…because a mouse was always afraid of a cat.（??因为老鼠总是害怕猫。）”可知选D。
50. B 金先生给他的猫取的第一个名字是Sky，最后一个名字为Cat。再由第二段中的“Mr King called his cat ?Wind?…（金先生叫他的猫“风”??）”以及第三段中的“After a few days he suddenly（突然） thought that ?Wall? was stronger than wind. And ?Mouse（老鼠）? was stronger than wall.（几天后他突然想起来“墙”比风更强壮。而且“老鼠”比墙更强壮。）”可知，他总共给猫起了5个名字。 51. patient 由后一句句意“他总是非常认真地讲解难题”可知，空格处应填patient“耐心的”。
52. swimmer 由前一句句意“我爸爸非常擅长游泳”可知，空格处填swimmer“游泳者”。
53. secrets keep secrets意为“保守秘密”。
56. more interesting 由空格后的than that one可知，空格处应填interest的比较级形式。
57. the heaviest 由空格后的of the three boys可知，空格处应填heavy的最高级形式。
58. go be willing to do sth.是固定搭配，意为“愿意做某事”。
59. singer 由空格前的不定冠词a可知，空格处应填sing的名词形式singer“歌手”。 60. the worst 由空格后的of all可知，空格处应填bad的最高级形式。
61. grows up 62. make friends with 63. tells lies 64. care about 65. knocked into One possible version:
My friend is Jack. He is a boy. He is 13 years old. Jack is a student from Beijing International School. He is tall, and has a big nose. He has smiling eyes. He is a true friend. He is helpful and friendly. He is very clever and good at singing. He wants to be a singer when he grows up.