II. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题，选出最恰当的答案）：（共10分）
7. A) Red. B) White. C) Green. D) Black.
8. A) Sunny. B) Windy. C) Snowy. D)Rainy.
9. A) On Thursday B) On Friday. C) On Saturday. D) On Sunday.
10. A) By bike. B) By bus. C) By car. D) By underground.
11. A) Linda. B) Mary. C) Alice. D) May.
12. A) Because he wants to see a film.
B) Because he'll work late tonight.
C) Because he wants to visit his classmates.
D) Because he'll watch a football match.
13. A) In a library. B) In a bank. C) In a restaurant. D) In a hospital.
14. A) 20. B) 40. C) 60. D) 80.
15. A) Go skating. B) Go swimming. C) Play volleyball D) Play basketball
16. A) The sea was comfortable B) The play was boring.
C) She was twenty minutes late. D) The play was too short.
III. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false(判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容，符合的用T表示，不符合的用F表示）：（共7分）
17. Mrs Grant runs an old people's home called Love and Care.
18. Some of the old people get lonely because the don't have any visitors.
19. Some students went to the old people's home after school.
20. The old people at Love and Care often watch performances given by volunteers.
21. The students and the old people talked to each other when they add tea and cake.
22. All the old people joined the students in the singing and dancing.
23. The passage is mainly about how to run an old people's home.
IV. Listen to the passage and complete the following sentences. (听短文，完成下列内容，每空格限填一词）：（共7分）
24. It is a _______ book for children. Its home is in the library.
25. The book stayed in a factory for _______ weeks before it went to a new place.
26. The book went to the library and others were _______ away to book shops.
27. Some people take good care of the book and turn its pages _______.
28. Other people are bad to the book and they read it with _______ hands.
29. Some people throw the book away in the _______ when they want to sleep.
30. The colours on its cover were _______. Now they have turned pale. 1-6 DBFCAE
24-30 story, five, sent, softly, dirty, bedroom, bright