1. 拍照______________ 2. be on sale______________
3.此刻______________ 4. wait for______________
5. 下车______________ 6. 在工作______________
7. 为…准备好______________ 8.sweep away ______________
9. 收拾好______________ 10. Merry Christmas______________
1. We’re ____________(享受) the school trip a lot .
2. Daming is having lunch and _____________(躺) in the sun .
3. There are many ___________(餐馆) in our city .
4. These houses are on ____________(出售) now .
5. Thank you for your ____________(明信片) from the Great Wall.
6. Lingling’s family is a _____________(传统的) family.
7. I always get a hongbao, It means ____________(幸运的) money.
8. Chinese people are ________________(庆祝)Spring Festival .
9. My mother is ____________ (打扫)our house at the moment .
10. The boys are _______________(制作) the red lanterns .
( ) 1. Hello, Lingling . ________is Tony speaking .
A. It B. He C. That D. This
( ) 2. Daming is _________the sun now .
A. lieing on B. lying under C. lying in D. lies in
( ) 3. Look! They __________photos.
A. are taking B. take C. taking D. to take
( ) 4. ---- What’s your mother doing ?
---- He _________.
A. works B. working C. is working D. work
( ) 5. They are standing _________the Great Wall of China .
A. in B. on C. in front D. up
( ) 6. ---Is your father __________you?
---- Yes, he is .
A. help B. helps C. helping D. working
( ) 7. My sister is cleaning the room and _______things away .
A. puts B. putting C. put D. puting
( ) 8. --- Your cap is very nice . Emma .
A. Thank you B. No, you’re wrong C. It doesn’t matter D. Really ?
( ) 9. They are busy ________ the house now .
A. clean B. cleans C. cleaning D. to clean
( ) 10. The boys are learning dragon dancing ________ Mr Zhang .
A. on B. for C. with D. at
2. We are on a school trip . _________/________ about the others ?
3. Lingling is buying a few ___________and _________ for her parents .
4. Spring Festival usually comes in ____________/__________
5. My mother is __________ our house and ________away bad luck . 五、完形填空 (每空1分，共10分)
is a traditional festival in China . It comes August 15th on lunar calendar. (阴历日历)On that day everyone in China to eat mooncakes . The mooncakes are nice and delicious . They are round, like the moon. So we call mooncakes . At night , everyone in families comes out to the moon in the open air and eat their favorite mooncakes . There are many different of mooncakes. Many people have only mooncakes for supper . Some like to eat mooncakes sugar in them. Some like to have mooncakes with nuts(坚果) or meat or eggs them. A lot of people can make mooncakes by . People can get their favorite mooncakes every shop .
( )1. A. Mother’s Day B. Dragon Boat Festival
C. Mid-Autumn Festival D. New Year’s Day .
( )2. A. in B. on C. at D. from
( )3. A. want B. likes C. like D. has
( )4. A. it B. its C. they D. them
( )5. A. see B. look C. look at D. notice
( )6. A. kinds B. kind C. type D. means
( )7. A. with B. have C. of D. about
( )8. A. in B. on C. of D. at
( )9. A. them B. themselves C. you D. yourself
( )10. A. with B. from C. of D. around 六、补全对话(每空1分，共5分)。从方框中选择适当的句子完成对话。 A: Hi, Tony! B: I’m visiting the Great Wall with my parents .
A: What are your parents doing now? B: A: Are you going to take some pictures , too ? B: A: Will you send me some pictures ? B:
B: Thank you .
Tony: Hi, Lingling . This is Tony speaking . What’s happening ? Are you ready for Spring Festival?
Lingling: Yes, we are. We are quite busy now.
Tony : What are you at the moment ?
Lingling : I’m making big red lanterns
Tony: What’s your mother doing now ?
Lingling: She is the house and putting things away .
Tony: Lingling : They are learning a dragon
Tony : Can I join them ?
Lingling: Of course . Hurry up !
八、阅读理解。 （A篇每小题1分，B 篇每小题2分，共15分）
Thank you for your postcard. I show (给...看) it to some of my friends at school. Three other students in my class have friends in other countries , too. One of their cards is from Australia, another is from America, and the third is from China. They also get postcards from their friends in England .
Now I want to tell you something about my family. My father and mother are farmers. I have a sister and a brother . My sister teaches history in a middle school and my brother is studying at university .
Could you give me a few photos of yours ? I want to know how you look like ? Yours, Tom
( )1. Tom is from ________.
A. China B. America C. Canada D. England
( )2. It may be ______, so they all get postcards from their friends .
A. Sunday B. Christmas C. Women’s Day D. June
( )3. There are ______ people in Tom’s Family .
A. Tow B. Three C. Four D. Five
( )4. Tom’s sister is a ________.
A. Teacher B. Student C. Farmer D. Doctor
( )5. Tom wants to tell ______something about his friends in the letter .
A. his sister B. his brother C. Ann D. Betty
Every year, Americans celebrate (庆祝) All Saints’ Day (万圣节) on November
1st. However, Halloween (万圣节前夕) is not really a church holiday, It’s a holiday of children .
Every autumn , when the vegetables are ready to eat, children pick large orange pumpkins(南瓜). Then they cut faces in the pumpkins and put light inside. It looks like there is a person looking out of the pumpkin! The children also put on strange masks (面具)and monsters (怪物). The carry boxes from door to door for UNICEF 3
(联合国儿童基金会). They ask for money to help poor children all around the world .
( )1.The Americans celebrate All Saints’ day on __________.
A. October 31 B. The evening of October 31 C. October 3 D. November 1
( )2. Which of the following can explain the word “pumpkin”?
A. A kind of round orange vegetable B. A kind of round orange fruit .
C. An unusual frightening mask D. A kind of special clothes
( )3. On Halloween children do the following things except ________.
A. they wear strange masks and frightening clothes .
B. they paint their faces C. they carry boxes from door to door
D. They put candles in the pumpkins .
( )4. The best title for the passage probably is _______.
A. An Autumn Holiday B. A Church Holiday
C. Christmas Day D. All Saints’ Day
( )5. Some children paint their faces to look like ______.
A. monkeys B. mothers C. monsters D. monitors
1. Tony is taking lots of ________________(photo).
2. Betty and Lingling are ______________(write) postcards.
3. We are doing ________________(difference ) things now .
4. There are a lot of _____________(tradition) for the Spring Festival.
5. They are ____________(get) ready for the school trip.
6. Daming usually ____________(watch) TV in the evening .
7. There ____________(be)啊dragon and lion dance over there .
8. The boy is looking forward to _____________(see) his mother .
9. These _______________(child) are playing games.
10. It’s six o’clock pm, many people are ______________(wait ) for the buses .
根据提示，给你的好朋友Tony 发一封email, 告诉他你和你的家人正在做什么。
It’s Saturday evening now. I’m sending you an email. ___________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________