22. Jim has a sister. He likes playing games with ________.
A. me B. you C. her D. him
23. — Thank you so much ________ your advice.
— It’s a pleasure.
A. with B. for C. of D. to
24. Put on your coat, ________ you may catch a cold.
A. and B. so C. but D. or
25. The beach is not as ________ as it used to be. Let’s collect the rubbish.
A. clean B. cleaner C. cleanest D. the cleanest
26. —________ are we going to meet?
— In front of the shopping center.
A. When B. Where C. How D. Why
27. —________ I use your pen?
— Sure. Here you are.
A. Must B. Need C. May D. Should
28. Lily and Grace are my best friends. ________ of them are very smart.
A. All B. Both C. Some D. Any
29. —Where is Gary?
—He _______ in the library.
A. read B. reads C. is reading D. will read
30. Wang Hui hopes ________ a scientist in the future.
A. be B. being C. to be D. been
31. We will wait until everyone ________ back.
A. comes B. come C. will come D. is coming
32. I like the movie Harry Potter very much. I ________ it three times.
A. watch B. watched C. was watching D. have watched
33. The milk ________ to us tomorrow.
A. will send B. is sent C. sends D. will be sent 34. —Do you know ________ the school?
—About twenty minutes ago.
A. when he left B. when did he leave C. when he leaves D. when does he leave
Changping 22. Dad, this is Tom and this is Mike. _____ are my new friends.
A. They B. Them C. Their D. Theirs
23. The summer holiday will begin _____July 27th.
A. at B. in C. on D. for
24. You can find many English novels from Mr Zhao’s QQ ____ download them.
A. and B. but C. or D. so 25. --- ____ do you practice writing your compositions? --- Twice a week.
A. How much B. How long C. How often D. How old
26. You ____ swim in the river here. It’s dangerous.
A. can’t B. may not C. mustn’t D. needn’t
27. Look! It ____ hard now. You’d better wait for a while until it stops.
A. rains B. has rained C. will rain D. is raining 28. She asked us _____ the dialogue and try to recite it.
A. read B. reads C. to read D. reading 29. Many people think that English is _____ of all the subjects.
C. most important B. more important D.the most important 30. We often talk in groups and share our ideas with _____.
A. other B. others C. another D. the other
_____ a lot.
D. am improving 31. I used to be afraid to speak in front of public before, but recently I A. have improved B. improved C. will improve 32. My parents will buy a piano for me if I _____ good grades in the tests.
A. get B. will get C. have got D. got
D. were moved out 33. Some polluting factories _____ of by Beijing government soon in a A. move out B. are moved out C. will be moved out 34. The teacher asked me ____.
A. when my uncle bought the car C. when did my uncle buy the car B. when will my uncle buy the car D. when my uncle will buy the car
22. The girl is at school. __________ is busy with her work.
23. —Hi, Mike, I’ve got a present __________ you.
—Oh, it’s really beautiful. Thank you very much.
A. in A. or
—Once a month.
A. How long A. heavy —Yes, she can.
A. Can A. Each —Ok, dad.
A. has A. go A. is A. watched A. speaks
B. have B. goes B. was B. is watching B. is speaking
C. to have C. went C. will be C. was watching C. is spoken
D. having D. will go D. has been D. has watched D. has spoken
30. Mary __________ to school on foot every morning.
31. There __________ a football match between China and England tomorrow. 32. Mike __________ TV when his mother came back home yesterday. 33. English __________ all over the world. 34. —Can you tell us __________ just now?
—Sorry, I don’t know.
A. what Miss Wang says C. what does Miss Wang say
B. what Miss Wang said D. what did Miss Wang say
B. Must B. Both
C. Need C. All
D. Should D. Some
28. __________ of his parents are doctors.
29. —Lucy, let me __________ a look at your new watch.
B. How many B. heavier
C. How much C. heaviest
D. How often D. the heaviest
26. This box is __________ than that one. 27. —__________ she sing English songs?
B. on B. so
C. of C. and
D. for D. but
24. Be quick, __________ you’ll be late for school. 25. —__________ do you go to the cinema?
Pinggu 22. Tom and I are good friends. _______ often help each other.
A. We A. on B. Us B. in C. They C. at D. Them D. to 23. My favourite season is spring. It usually comes ______ March. 24. —Would you like to go to the park with me?
—I’d love to, ________ I’m afraid I have no time.
A. so B. or C. and D. but 25. — Your dress is really beautiful. _______ is it ?
A. How old B. How many C. How much D. How long 26. — Excuse me , ______ you take a photo for us?
— Sorry, I can’t.
A. can A. something A. save A. early B. need B. anything B. saving B. earlier C. must C. everything C. to save C. earliest D. should D. nothing D. saves D. the earliest 27. There is ________wrong with my bike. I have to walk . 28. We are often told_______ water in our daily life. 29. Our teacher usually gets to school a little _______ than our students. 30. —Tom, What did you do last Sunday morning ?
— I _______ my grandma with my parents .
A. visited A. prepares A. teaches B. visit B. prepared B. taught C. will visit C. is preparing C. has taught D. have visited D. was preparing D. will teach 31. Mr. Green _______ his lessons when I went into his office. 32. My uncle is an experienced teacher. He_____ English since 2002.
33. — A computer is very popular and helpful .
— I think so. It _______ in many different fields.
A. used B. will use C. is used D. was used 34. —Do you know _______ for Hainan last week?
A. when Miss Liu will leave C. when did Miss Liu leave B. when Miss Liu left D. when will Miss Liu leave
22. —Is the girl in the red skirt your sister?
—No. She is____ classmate.
A. your B. my C. her D. his
23. —When did you live in Beijing, Mary?
— I lived there____ 2008 to 2013.
A. on B. from C. for D. of
24. David is ____ student in our class. Nobody is taller than him.
A. tall B. taller C. tallest D. the tallest
25. —Are you going out now, Lucy ?
—No, I’m hungry. I’ll get ____ to eat before I go out.
A. something B. anything C. nothing D. everything
26. I got up late yesterday, ____ I had to take my breakfast with me on the bus.
A. and B. but C. or D. so
27. — Jenny, I need some milk.
—OK, Mum.____ do you need?
A. How long B. How far C. How often D. How much
28. — ____ you sing the English song?
— Yes, I can.
A. Can B. May C. Must D. Need
29. She raised her voice to make everybody in the room ____ her clearly.
A. heard B. to hear C. hear D. hearing
30.—I didn’t see you when I went to your office yesterday afternoon. Where were you? —I ____ a meeting in the meeting room.
A. have B. will have C. am having D. was having
31. My friend John called and ____me to his party just now.
A. will invite B. invited C. invites D. has invited
32. Miss Lin ____ a lot of work for the poor area for about 10 years.
A. does B. did C. has done D. will do
33. Our classroom is tidy because it ____ every day.
A. cleans B. cleaned C. is cleaned D. was cleaned
34. — How will your father go to Shanghai tomorrow?
—I don’t know ____ .
A. how he will go there
C. how did he go there
B. how will he go there D. how he went there
Miyun 22. Kate and Alice are good friends. ________ often help each other.
A. They B. Them C. Their D. Theirs 23. We usually read English ________ the morning.
A. on B. in C. at D. of
24. Tom was ill yesterday, ________ he didn’t go to school. But he’s better now.
A. or B. but C. for D. so
25. — ________ did you put my glasses just now, Bill?
—On the desk.
A. Where B. Why C. What D. When
26. I knocked on the door but ________ answered.
A. somebody B. anybody C. nobody D. everybody 27. Mr. Wang _______ dinner with his family now. They look very happy.
A. have B. has C. is having D. was having 28. Ben is one of ________ students in our class. He keeps doing sports every day.
A. strong B. stronger C. strongest D. the strongest
29. —Oh, you look tired. Why?
—I ________ to the Great Wall yesterday. It was really wonderful.
A. went B. will go C. goes D. go 30. The boy has a cold and the doctor asks him ________ more water.
A. drink B. to drink C. drinks D. drinking
31. Don’t worry. He ________ you as soon as he gets home.
A. call B. calls C. will call D. called
32. —Is your brother at home?
—No. He ________ the library. He hasn’t come back yet.
A. was going to B. has been to C. has gone to D. goes to 33. Chinese ________by more and more people in the world now.
A. what did the teacher say
B. what the teacher said D. what the teacher will say C. what will the teacher say B. is speaking C. spoke D. is spoken 34. —Lisa, do you remember ________ yesterday?
Shunyi 22. My knife is broken. May I use _____?
A. my B. mine C. your D. yours 23. You are ____ great trouble. What do you do to keep calm?
A. in B. on C. at D. for 24. The sun looks like a shining gold plate, _____ it is really a big ball.
A. and B. but C. or D. so 25. The old man _____ to his home by a policeman on a dark rainy night.
A. sent B. is sent C. was sent D. is sending
A. The hard, the better B. The harder, the good C. The better, the harder D. The harder, the better
27. You are a clever boy. ____ do you give up your study?
A. Why B. When C. What D. Where
28. ----How is Helen in the new school?
----She is doing very well. There is _____ to worry about.
A. something B. anything C. nothing D. everything
29. ---- What a nice meal! It's really kind of you to have invited us.
----_____ . I'm glad you liked it.
A. Well done B. Not at all C. Sounds good D. Never mind
30. ----Tom isn't feeling very well.
----He seems to have a cold ______ the weather changes suddenly.
A. before B. so C. though D. because
31. To protect the environment, supermarkets don't_____ free plastic bags to shoppers.
A. take B. show C. carry D. provide
32. ----You are relaxing yourself here?
----Yes. It feels_____ to walk slowly along the river.
A. strange B. boring C. fantastic D. terrible
33. ----May I speak to Mr. Smith? ----_____ , please. I'll see if he is in.
A. Hold on B. Keep up C. Come on D. Look out
34. ----Do you know _____start the summer vacation?
----In July. I can’t tell you the exact day.
A. when we B. when do we C. when are we going to D. when we are going to