7、it, one(s), that, those等作替代词的用法。
1. －How long will you stay here?
－I think I will be here for more days.
A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
剖析：few/a few修饰可数名词复数，little/a little修饰不可数名词。few, little表示否定a few, a little表示肯定。答案：B
2. Who teaches ______(they) physics?
3. －Is this your son’s sweater?
－No. _______ is on the chair behind the desk.
A. He B. Him C. She D. His
剖析：形容词性物主代词只能作名词的前置定语，不能单独使用，而名词性物主代词后不能再加名词，可以单独使用，在句中作主语、宾语或表语等。答案：D often helps us learn English.
A. I B. You C. She D. We
5. We should learn how to look after o.
of them knows French, so I have to ask a third person for help.
A. Neither B. Either C. Both D. None
剖析： none表示―三者或三者以上都不‖，其反义词all表示―三者或三者以上都‖；both表示―两者都‖，其反义词 neither表示―两者都不‖；either表示―（两者之中）任何一个‖，它们都可以与of连用。not与both, all, everyone, everything及副词always连用，表示部分否定，译为―并非……都是……‖。答案：A
7. I can’t find the pen I was given. Have you seen __________?
A. it B. one C. this D. that
1. Miss Brown will teach _____ English next term
A. us B. we C. our D. ours
2. You’d better use _____ computer. _____ is broken.
A. his; My B. his; Mine C. he; My D. him; Mine
3.—How did you learn swimming when you were young?
— _____. It was not quite hard.
A. By sea B. By river C. By myself D. By the way
4. He began to teach _____ English last year.
A. he B. his C. himself D. he’s
5. _____ of us has read the story, so we know nothing about it.
A. Some B. Both C. None D. All
6. —When shall we meet again next time?
—_____ day is OK.
A. Either B. Neither C. None D. Any
7. —Which of the two English dictionaries will you buy?
—I’ll buy _____ of them, so I can give one to my friend Helen.
A. either B. neither C. all D. both
8. – The exam was very easy, wasn’t it?
-- Yes, but I don’t think _____ could pass it.
A. somebody B. anybody C. nobody D. everybody
9. Mary is so careful that she makes _____ mistakes in her work.
A. few B. many C. little D. a little
10. – Have you finished your report yet?
-- No. I’ll finish it in _____ ten minutes.
A. another B. more C. other D. else
11.—Can I get you a drink?
—That’s very nice of you. I’ve already got _____.
A. it B. one C. that D. this
12. The old woman kept one black dog and two white _____.
A. one B. ones C. those D. one’s
13. _____ is wrong to play tricks on others.
A. This B. That C. It D. These
14. Though it rained heavily, ____ were still playing on the playground.
A. they B. them C. their D. themselves
15. ____ has happened and ____ did it?
A. Who, who B. What, who C. What, what D. Who, what
16. Please find out ____ he is looking after at home.
A. who B. which C. whom D. when
17. Let Tony do it by____. He is no longer a kid
A. him B. his C. himself D. he
18. People usually put small presents in ____ stocking on Christmas Eve.
A. each other B. each others C. each other's D. each others'
19. He has one blue pen and two red____.
A. one's B. those C. one D. ones
20. The bottle is empty. There is___ in it.
A. anything B. something C. nothing D. everything
21. I'm not busy. I haven't ____ to do.
A. something B. anything C. nothing D. everything
22. ___ of the four roads will take you to the hospital.
A. Neither B. Either C. Both D. Any
23. ___ twenty boys were playing football at that time yesterday.
A. Each B. Some C. No one D. Neither
24. —Did they find ___ in the park?
—No, they found____ there.
A. anybody, nobody B. somebody, everybody
C. anybody, somebody D. everybody, anybody
25. The film isn't interesting. ___ people like it.
A. Few B. A little C. A few D. Little
（A）根据句意和首字母，完成下列句子。 of them.
2.－I’d like sto drink.
－A else? What about s to eat?
－Er, n else, thanks. can do it.
one to some fish, Lingling and Fangfang!
(B) 用所给单词的适当形式填空。 (they). 8. －you）?
－It’s over there, on the desk. (who) book this is? (other) are singing.
III.根据句子情景及所给汉语注释，写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。 is music. （我们的）mind to catch up with others.
3. Thanks to the Internet, the world ______（本身）is becoming a much smaller place. （我，你和他）will go there by bike. .
1. Jim doesn’t like playing the piano, and Jack doesn’t, either.（变为同义句） Jack likes playing the piano.
2. There is some milk in the glass. （改为否定句）
milk in the glass. （就画线部分提问） 4. Both of the twins like the mooncakes with eggs in it. （改为否定句） 5. There are few apples on the apple trees. （改为反意疑问句）
There are few apples on the apple trees，？
6. She didn’t tell me anything. （改为同义句） 7. There is something unusual on the island. （完成反意疑问句）
There is something unusual on the island，？
8. I’m reading a book. The book is about Bill Gates. （合并为一句）
I’m reading a bookabout Bill Gates.
9. All of the students have gone scuba diving. （改为完全否定句）
gone scuba diving.
10. There is hardly any time left. （改为反意疑问句）
There is hardly any time left，
I. 1-5 ABCCC 6-10 DDDAA 11-15 BBCBB 16-20 CCDDD 21-25 BABAA
Ⅱ1.either 2.something, Anything, something, nothing 3.Nobody 4.another 5.yourseves
6.themselves 7.her 8.yours 9.whose 10.others
Ⅲ 1.mine 2.our 3. itself 4.You,he and I 5.theirs
Ⅳ.1.Neither…nor 2.isn’t , any 3. Which girl is 4.Neither, likes 5.are,there 6.told,nothing 7.isn’t, there 8.which/that,is 9.None,of,have/has 10.is,there