Unit 7 Topic 3
did, recite, poem, magic, enjoy, himself, yesterday, fall, wash, happen, stand, video, lie, truth, angry, each, everyone, silent, blow, breath, sunny, delicious, funny
enjoy oneself, at once(=right now), come back, video game, tell a lie, blow out, fall down, hurt oneself, lie to sb. ,tell the truth, make?by hand, make a silent wish, in one breath II 语言点
1. perform ballet , dance to disco , recite a Chinese poem, at the party, magic tricks
2. You speak Chinese very well.
well 副词, 在这修饰动词speak. He does well in his English.
作形容词时作身体好: — How are you? — Very well.
3. Did Kangkang enjoy himself ?
enjoy 喜欢 enjoin +sth.喜欢某物 He enjoyed English.
enjoy +doing sth. 喜欢做某事 I enjoying playing basketball.
enjoy + oneself =have a good/nice/wonderful time过得高兴,玩得开心
We enjoyed ourselves yesterday.=We had a good time yesterday.
1.What’s the matter?=What’s wrong? = What’s up? 怎么了？（什么事？）
2. I missed the chair and fell down. 我没坐到椅子，摔倒了。
miss 在这里有“错过”的意思 fall down摔倒
3. Did you hurt yourself? 你伤到你自己了吗？
hurt adj. （身体上）受伤的 v. 伤害；受伤；感到疼痛
4. Go and wash them at once.
at once = right now立刻，马上
5.What happened to Michael at the party? Michael 在聚会上怎么了？
happen to sb.（事件）发生在某人身上
a) I want to know what happened to Jane.我想做的Jane发生了什么事
What happened to sb./sth.某人/事怎么了？
相当于What’s the matter with sb./sth.或What’s wrong with sb./sth.
1.His parents bought lots of food and drinks for us. 他父母给我们买了许多食物和饮料。 food在此用作不可数名词，表示食物的总称。当drink表示不同种类的饮料时可以加s。 buy sb. sth. = buy sth. for sb.为某人买某物
2. Each of us gave Kangkang a birthday card, too. 我们每个人又送给康康一张生日卡片。 each of us意为“我们每个人”。
⑴each of/ each one of / every one of 后接复数名词或代词，作主语时，谓语动词通常用单数。 如：Every one of them is going to plant trees. 他们每个人都打算去植树。
each表示一定数目中的每一个，强调个人或个别。指两者或两者以上中的每一个。 a) ?ach student is here.每个学生都到了?
every表示数目不确定的许多人或物中的每一个，强调整体。指三者或以上中的每一个 b) Every student is here.所有的学生都到了
3. We made the cards by hand. 我们亲手制作了卡片。
by hand （靠）手工 make?by hand 手工做??
4. We all sat around the cake. 我们都围坐在蛋糕旁。
sit around 围着……坐
5. Kangkang made a silent wish, and then he blew the candles out in one breath.
make a wish 许愿 in one breath 一口气（做完）
blow the candle out= blow out the candles吹灭蜡烛
1). 肯定句: 主语+谓语动词的过去式+其它, 谓语动词不随人称的变化而变化。
She saw a film last week.
2). 否定句:主语+didn’t +动词原形+其它。
He didn’t have breakfast this morning.
3). 一般疑问句: Did + 主语 + 动词原形+其它 ?
简单回答: Yes, 主语+did. / No, 主语+ didn’t.
Did you go to the zoo last Sunday?
Yes, I did./ No, I didn’t.
4). 特殊疑问句: 疑问词 + 一般疑问句?
What did you do yesterday?
Kangkang had a birthday party last Friday.
He went home and sat down.
last+week/month/year/--- , 时间段+ago, at the age of+数字，when---was---years old, yesterday, just now, a moment ago等
① 一般情况v+ed . 如：play —played, perform — performed
② 以不发音的e结尾的+d . 如：dance — danced, recite —recited
③ 以辅音字母+y结尾的,变y为i+ed. 如：carry —carried, study — studied, worry —worried ④ 末尾只有一个辅音字母的重读闭音节词, 先双写辅音字母, 再加ed . 如：
plan — planned , stop — stopped
⑥ （读音） 清辅音后读/t/ , 元音、浊辅音后读/d/, /t/ /d/ 后面读/id/
1. ---Did you sing a song at the party? ----Yes, I did.
2. ---What did Sally do? ---She danced.
3. He performed some magic tricks.
4. It’s your turn.
5. ---What’s the matter? ---I missed the chair and fell down.
6. ---Poor Michael! Did you hurt yourself? --- No, I’m OK.
7. ---Where is the washroom, Kangkang? ---This way, please.
I. each; every
1. 我有两个好朋友，我给他们每人一枝钢笔。 I have two good friends. I gave a pen to______.
There are many trees on ______ side of the road.
3. 这些孩子每人都有一本字典。 ______ one of the children has a dictionary.
II. by; with; in
I don’t know English. Please say it ______ Chinese.
They crossed the river ______ boat.
3. 我们用耳朵听。 We listen ______ our ears.
4. 我亲手制作了蛋糕。 I made a cake ______ hand.
Ⅲ. 有错就改: 下列各题中均有一处错误，请找出并改正。 ( ) 1. Where did you and your father yesterday afternoon? ________
A B C D ( ) 2. It is five past twenty-six in the afternoon. ________
A B C D ( ) 3. I don’t have the supper at home every night. ________ A B C D ( ) 4. She is twelve years old last year. ________ A B C D ( ) 5. We made the model planes by hands. ________
A B C D ( ) 6. Everyone are watching TV in that room. ________ A B C D
Ⅳ.选择正确的句子完成对话。 A: Kangkang, yesterday was your birthday. ______１______
B: It was great!
A: ______２______ B: No, I didn’t. But Jane did. A: What did Helen do? B: Her Chinese is very good. ______3______
A: What about Tom? B: He performed magic tricks. ______4______ A: Did you enjoy yourself at the party? B: ______5______ I was very happy at the party.
A. He likes magic tricks very much. B. She recited a Chinese poem at the party. C. Certainly.
D. How was your birthday party?
E. Did you play the guitar?
1. I played video games yesterday. （改为否定句） I ______ ______ video games yesterday. 2. We went to the party. （改为一般疑问句）
______ you ______ to the party? 3. She danced the disco at the party. （对划线部分提问） ______ ______ she ______ at the party?
4. Kangkang enjoyed himself in the park. （改为一般疑问句）
______ Kangkang ______ himself in the park? 5. She came back at 6:40 p.m. （对划线部分提问）
______ ______ she ______ back?
Ⅵ. 根据汉语提示，完成下列句子。 1. 他昨天在晚会上表演了魔术。
He ______ some magic tricks at the party yesterday.
—______ you ______ a Chinese poem?
—Yes, I ______.
He ______ ______ down.
4. 我们在洛杉矶玩得很高兴。 We ______ ______ ______ ______ in Los Angeles.
—______ ______ you ______ yesterday afternoon?
—We ______ ______.
1.—Who (blow) out the candles last night? —Ann did.
2.I never heard such a (fun) story.
3.Jim fell down yesterday, but he didn’t hurt (him).
(recite) many Chinese poems.
5.We all (have) a good time at Jane’s birthday party yesterday.
( )1.—Why didn’t Tom come to school? —He _____ and hurt his leg.
A.fell down B.fell off C.falls down D.fells off
( )2.Don’t play with fire. Please blow the candle _____.
A.in B.off C.out D.on
( )3. —What time _____ Lily go to the park yesterday? —At about eight o’clock.
A.does B.do C.did D.was
( )4. — _____ , Bob? —I missed the chair and fell down.
A.How are you B.Is there anything wrong with you
C.What’s matter with you D.What’s the matter with you
( )5.—Tom, do you enjoy _____ pop music(流行音乐)?
—Yes, I do.
A.listen to B.listening to C.listening D.listens to
( )6. —The cake is so big. How did your mother make it? —She made it _____ .
A.with hand B.in hand C.by hands D.by hand