直接引语与间接引语 1. “I am having supper,” he said. He said that _______ _______ having supper.
2. “I’ve seen the film,” Gina said to me.
Gina _______ me that she _______ _______ the film.
3. “I went home with my sister,” she said.
She said that _______ _______ _______ home with her sister.
4. The teacher said, “The sun is bigger than the moon.”
The teacher said that the sun _______ bigger than the moon.
5. “I met her yesterday,” he said to me.
He told me that he _______ met her the day _______.
6. “You must come here before five,” he said.
He said that I _______ to go _______ before five.
7. “I bought the computer two weeks ago,” she said.
She said that she _______ bought the computer two weeks _______.
8. “Did you read the book last week?” he said.
He _______ _______ I had read the book the week _______.
9. He said, “You can sit here, Jim.”
He _______ Jim that he _______ sit there
10. He asked, “How did you find it, mother?”
He asked her mother _______ _______ _______ found it.
11. “Where have you been these days?” he asked.
He asked me _______ _______ _______ been _______ days.
12 “Do you know where she lives?” he asked.
He asked _______ _______ knew where she _______.
13. “Keep quiet, children.” he said.
He _______ the children _______ _______ quiet.
14. “Don’t look out of the window,” she said.
She told me _______ _______ _______ out of the window.
15. “Are you interested in this?” he said.
He _______ _______ I was interested in _______.
1. He asked ________ for the computer. A. did I pay how much B. I paid how much C. how much did I pay D. how much I paid
2. “Have you seen the film?” he asked me. →He asked me _______. A. had I seen the film
B. have I seen the film C. if I have seen the film D. whether I had seen the film
3. “Please close the window,” he said to me. →He ______ me _____ the window.
A. said to; to close B. told to; closing C. asked ; to close D. said to; please close
4. “I am a teacher,” Jack said. →He said _________.
A. that I am a teacher B. I was a teacher C. that he is a teacher D. he was a teacher
5. He said, “Mother, the boy is very naughty.” →He _____- very naughty.
A. said his mother that the boy was B. said to his mother that the boy is C. told his mother that the boy was D. spoke to his mother that the boy was
6. “You’ve already got well, haven’t you?” she asked. →She asked ________.
A. if I have already got well, hadn’t you B. whether I had already got well C. have I already got well D. had I already got well.
7. He asked , “ Are you a Party member or a League member?” →He asked me _________.
A. am I a Party member or a League member B. was I a Party member or a League member
C. if I was a Party member or a League member D. whether was I a Party member or a League member.
8. He asked, “How are you getting along?” →He asked _______.
A. how am I getting along B. how are you getting along C. how I was getting along
D. how was I getting along
9. He asked me ________ with me.
A. what the matter is B. what the mater was
C. what’s the matter D. what was the matter
10. He said, “Don’t do that again.” He _____ me _______ that again.
A. said to me; not to do B. said to me; don’t do
C. told me; don’t do D. told me; not to do