——He is kind and hard-working.
A. what does he look like B. What does he like
C. what is he like D. what does he feel like
2. Many thanks ________ your help.
A. for B. to C. of D. because
3. The theme park is about ______ride from the museum. You should start out right now.
A. two hour B. two hour’s C. two hours’ D. two hours
4. ---- How long does it take us to go to your hometown from here?
---- It takes us ______hour or more to go to my hometown by ______train.
A. an; a B. a; an C. an; / D. a; /
5. ----Is this ______ruler?
---- No. ______ is over there.
A. her; Her B. her; hers C. hers; Hers D. hers; Her
6. ----Is Ann a teacher or a doctor?
A. Yes, he is a doctor B. No, she is a teacher
C. He is a teacher D. She is a doctor
7. ----How ____your mother?
---- She is fine, thank you.
A. am B. is C. are D. he
8. ----You look nice in the new coat
A. Oh, no B. Thanks C. That’s OK D. It’s my pleasure
9. ----Tom, _____these things to your mother, please.
A. bring B. take C. meet D. call
10. ----Let’s play soccer.
----No, it’s _____. Let’s listen to music.
A. fun B. interesting C. relaxing D. boring
11. ----I often listen to the song rainbow.
-----So do I. It ____beautiful
A. feels B. smells C. sounds D. tastes
12. The restaurant is nice and the food is not bad. ______ I still prefer eating at home.
A. And B. But C. So D. Or
13. ----Tom watches TV_____
------So does Susan.
A. everyday B. every day C. good D. nice
14. ---- Do you often listen to weather report _______radio?
---- Yes, I do.
A. at B. for C. on D. in
15. ---- How about having some meat?
----No, I don’t like it____.
A. at all B. a little C. a lot D. very much